Ether vs Expro (village idiot comparison)

Vapers corner for the pipe boy tips and Creme de Vape for the wave tips
these Pipe boy tips look very similar to the nautilus 2 tip. Not sure about the bore size but same concept. In my experience with the nautilus 2 tip, the bore narrowing in the centre ensures no juice/condensation build up ever.

New build in the Ether...
Coilology MTL staple, self wrapped at 7 wraps and 2.5mm ID. Came out to a 0.43 in the end.

More warmth, more flavour, tighter draw.
Make of that what you will :-D:-D

4DCFA250-3553-4BB9-9C27-3721EDFEF760.jpeg

New build in the Ether...
Coilology MTL staple, self wrapped at 7 wraps and 2.5mm ID. Came out to a 0.43 in the end.

More warmth, more flavour, tighter draw.
Make of that what you will :-D:-D

View attachment 215118
Wish I could get some more of that wire, works really well for a build like this

Happy with the rta so far but still very early days. Using vandy vape super mtl wire (30g) which I use to test first in most mtl atties. Flavour for me is on par with the expro but again, still very early to tell. Could change after it settles etc. The crackling seems to be pressure related. Opening and closing the top cap eliminates the crackling for now.

E1.jpg E2.jpg

Happy with the rta so far but still very early days. Using vandy vape super mtl wire (30g) which I use to test first in most mtl atties. Flavour for me is on par with the expro but again, still very early to tell. Could change after it settles etc. The crackling seems to be pressure related. Opening and closing the top cap eliminates the crackling for now.

View attachment 215145 View attachment 215146
Is the tip on the left the Pipe Boy one that @GSM500 mentioned?
I bought one from Vapers Corner, just need to go and collect it.

Is the tip on the left the Pipe Boy one that @GSM500 mentioned?
I bought one from Vapers Corner, just need to go and collect it.
Yes bud it is...picked one up this morning. Its nice and it was a great recommendation but with my build, it gets hot fast. On the right is the nautilus tip and I can chain vape without feeling it. The bore size between them are about the same.

Back