Explain Your Forum Name

In 1999 ABSA gave you a free dial up connection with any ABSA account you had. The random password they supplied me with the account was Tornalca. It has been my online name since then.

@Stroodlepuff - Oh super, thanks for explaining. I thought your nickname had to do with vaping.

Anyhow, mine is a shortened version of SilverAngel, the nickname my biker buddies and I gave to my motorbike back in the days when I was young and full of energy and risk taking ;-)

I also am more of a silver kind of guy. I prefer the colour silver to gold for most things.

The 1 after Silver was just an added number in case someone else on the forum had the name. Wasn't really necessary.

Now you all know
We can always take the "1" away if you like, Silver? No other Silvers on the forum at this stage. I think everyone here just refers to you as Silver without the 1.

As you all can see I just used my name, because I don't have a nick name. I used to call myself Sharki on Mxit and so but to many people have that name, I kinda outgrew it.

This thread is very interesting, grait idea Stroodlepuff!!!

My other nickname is Shazzi, this is what most of my friends and family call me :) Stroodlepuff is my online name for everything though thanks to my Dear Jessie :)

My name was given to me by my older siblings and stuck for a lifetime
real name Ilse

I was given the nickname Crafty by a co-worker many years ago. It was because I'm always fiddling with something, hacking something, fixing, or sometimes breaking stuff. I permanently had either a screwdriver in my hands, or some development IDE open in front of me. Today it is still valid. Before that, it used to be either macgyver, or macci. For the same reason, but self chosen. The ZA was just added since every large forum seems to have a crafty.

My online nickname for gaming has been Gizmo for years.. I first got the nickname from my second dog I purchased from the SPCA in 2001 around there. Since then my nickname has been Gizmo. Since I really loved the name. That has been since 2002. This is my steam account which shows you how long I have been gaming on steam for - 10 years that is :)

If any gamers wish to add me go ahead.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iconic

I am always trying extreme tricks, backflips into pools, skateboarding with no wheels on the sand while being towed by a 4*4. Somehow things always go very wrong and I end up coming short in the strangest of ways. I hardly ever get serious injuries but the collosal errors led my pals to always tune, "oh what a chop." So the name chop just stuck. 007 behind the name is because I like James Bond movies and all his gadgets. I am sure the next 007 movie will have some amazing Vape machine that can control things like satellites, cellphones and the vapour cloud produced will give you xrayvision.

Anyways that is how the chop was made.

Mine is simply my real name backwards

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

My online nickname for gaming has been Gizmo for years.. I first got the nickname from my second dog I purchased from the SPCA in 2001 around there. Since then my nickname has been Gizmo. Since I really loved the name. That has been since 2002. This is my steam account which shows you how long I have been gaming on steam for - 10 years that is :)

If any gamers wish to add me go ahead.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iconic
Oh awesome man, I used to play Hawx 2 through Steam. I have not played in years though. Also, my name in Hawx was Chop. Classic, that is epic.

mine is just my name :)

i must admit that when signing up to this forum, i didnt know i was entering my name into the forum nick field. but alas, im glad i used my real name coz like rowan or rob said, its just one name to remember at meets :)

if i had known before clicking the submit button, my nick would have probably been spiffy.

i had this nick since the MIRC chat days, which is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago and it just stuck. i was given the nick by a few school buddies.

I used my real name , in this forum i just prefer it this way . In another ecig forum im zerocool from the movie hackers .....

mine is just my name :)

i must admit that when signing up to this forum, i didnt know i was entering my name into the forum nick field. but alas, im glad i used my real name coz like rowan or rob said, its just one name to remember at meets :)

if i had known before clicking the submit button, my nick would have probably been spiffy.

i had this nick since the MIRC chat days, which is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago and it just stuck. i was given the nick by a few school buddies.

I still use mirc :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I still use mirc :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly we used mirc on the Pta WUG, when I was still a part of that. Had some awesome Counterstrike sessions on the WUG. Kind of missing it.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I started biking again due to traffic congestion after a break of some 20 years. I ride a BMW F800ST, which is a vertical twin with a 360 degree firing order ...

Back