Explain Your Forum Name

I support Germany and my name is ziyaad so a buddy kept calling me the Zegerman and my surname is kanjee so it ended up becoming Zegee alternate nick is firestorm :D old gaming nick

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

My nick is based after one of my favorite guitars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got the S5470. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something went wrong with my tapatalk sudden in a new personuploadfromtaptalk1393324258088.jpg check the images for the quotes

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk

First part of mine is to do with the music that i love :) well more so Rock than metal, but Rock Liz didn't sound right haha, and the second part is what most people call me, my name is actually Lizelle, but got tired of people call me Liesl so all my friends just started introducing me to other people as Liz or Lizzie :D

My nic came from high school days, i had a Gang and i was the only one not afraid to smoke wherever as my parents knew i smoked so the teachers couldn't really do anything to me so everyone called me Smokey, so i created my name SmokyG as my gang's name was G-fam... Its all really ridiculous come to think of it but the name stays.

Mine is my straight name... I've never been given a nickname although been called lots of names...lol. Some of my friends call me Zekster, Trekki, & Zexy.

Well I can't use what I think is a nickname given to me by some people: "F#@Off" so I just stay with what my parents registered me as.

Oh story time :D. Warning, this may take a while

My nickname is an evolution of a nickname a friend's brother gave me. He and his friends where our lifts when we wanted to go anywhere further than walking distance. Because of this he called my friend Gatvlieg one day, I laughed my ass off, as any true friend would, the brother's friend who was with him looked at me and said "Wat lag jy Koringkriek?"
They kept calling me that, and after a while my own friends picked up the nickname, so I decided to keep it. Shortened it to Kriek after a while, just for ease of use, but most SA forums already had one or more Kriek users, and most of them where of the fairer sex, so I added the 'Die' to distinguish myself a bit

I did warn you it was going to be a long one;)

Mine comes from my younger days playing football (soccer for @johan :p) as a goal keeper. My team mates called me keeper and it stuck. Once I entered the www i added "the" and "za" as keeper was taken.

OK I will start it off again with my name. @Wayne is my real name and I used it for this forum, because every time I tried something funcky, it was already taken, so I just went with Wayne and fortunately for me it was not yet taken, so it stuck. 8--)

My real name, nuff said

Sent from my awesome Reo-mini.

Back