Exvape Expromizer V4 MTL RTA

Which would work best here, 50/50 or 60/40 ratios?

50/50 FTW on MTL!

Thanks, now if only the manufacturer had the ratio on their juice bottles. Their Dl juices says 70/30, but nothing on the MTL juice. Google isn't helping much as one place says 505/50 and another 60/40.

Thanks, now if only the manufacturer had the ratio on their juice bottles. Their Dl juices says 70/30, but nothing on the MTL juice. Google isn't helping much as one place says 505/50 and another 60/40.
What juice are you referring to? From which manufacturer?

Which would work best here, 50/50 or 60/40 ratios?

I've been using 70/30 juices with no problems at all.
My wick covers about half of the juice holes on the deck and the wick tails are combed out.
With higher PG juices I recommend that you adjust your wick accordingly (more cotton/longer tails)

What juice are you referring to? From which manufacturer?

3rd World Liquids. One site has it listed as 50/50 and another as 60/40.
I know the other brand I use in my Pioneer works just fine at 60/40, but I'd just like to know what the ratio is for future reference. I already have a bottle of 3rd World Liquids for use in the Expro, so if I get the wicking right with it, I'd like to know that I can replicate it when I buy juice from another brand or whether or not I should change anything.

3rd World Liquids. One site has it listed as 50/50 and another as 60/40.
I know the other brand I use in my Pioneer works just fine at 60/40, but I'd just like to know what the ratio is for future reference. I already have a bottle of 3rd World Liquids for use in the Expro, so if I get the wicking right with it, I'd like to know that I can replicate it when I buy juice from another brand or whether or not I should change anything.

With the juice flow control it has no issues with 70/30 juices. Remember to close off your juice flow control when refilling. I also use 3rd World liquids in my expro with no issues.

With the juice flow control it has no issues with 70/30 juices. Remember to close off your juice flow control when refilling. I also use 3rd World liquids in my expro with no issues.

Thanks for the reply. Surprised someone else uses their juice :rolleyes: Any idea on the ratio for MTL? It's the Pineapple Freezo I've got. I am assuming all their fruit freezo's are the same ratio.

Thanks for the reply. Surprised someone else uses their juice :rolleyes: Any idea on the ratio for MTL? It's the Pineapple Freezo I've got. I am assuming all their fruit freezo's are the same ratio.
I love their Mango Freezo. It's a bit thicker than other 50/50 juices, so guessing it is 60/40
IMG_20210308_191410.jpg

Yep, I was just having a wee dig at the discussions around an obsolete mod :-D.
From all I’ve seen and read, there’s no substantial changes. It’s pretty though...

Can't wait for tomorrow night. My V4 will be delivered tomorrow, so tomorrow night I can finally find out what the hype is about and have a 2nd MTL setup.

Just unpacked mine from it's packaging. Looks like a solid tank. By the way, it doesn't fit on a Pico, so 40W DNA mod will be crowned tonight. Thanks to @CJB85 for the awesome tank and for wicking it up and everything for me. Will be sure to let you guys know how it vapes tonight. Now I really want an SBS mod :facepalm:

Last edited:
Just unpacked mine from it's packaging. Looks like a solid tank. By the way, it doesn't fot on a Pico, so 40W DNA mod will be crowned tonight. Thanks to @CJB85 for the awesome tank a d for wicking it up and everything for me. Will be sure to let you guys know how it vapes tonight. Now I really want an SBS mod :facepalm:
I have my Expro on my Mixx, great combo for chilling at home

Just unpacked mine from it's packaging. Looks like a solid tank. By the way, it doesn't fot on a Pico, so 40W DNA mod will be crowned tonight. Thanks to @CJB85 for the awesome tank a d for wicking it up and everything for me. Will be sure to let you guys know how it vapes tonight. Now I really want an SBS mod :facepalm:

Ummmm.... SBS you say @Viper_SA ......;)

That's a good looking setup bro, I'm still flirting with the idea of a sbs mod but not sure if I like the button placement, how do you find it?
Thanks bud. Love the Paramour sbs and esp the handfeel. To me it feels alot like my beloved swag 2 mod just with more weight and 21700 capability. Actually love the button position and chose to keep this and sell my techmod sbs which had the side button placement and that to me was very uncomfy. button in front is best for me!

Phew, I don't think it will fit in there with the bubble glas, which is why I chose the Expro over other tanks, for the capacity. Looks like I might be dodging a bullet here as far as spending goes. All depends on how long 2ml lasts though

Back