Exvape Expromizer V4 MTL RTA

Thanks bud. Love the Paramour sbs and esp the handfeel. To me it feels alot like my beloved swag 2 mod just with more weight and 21700 capability. Actually love the button position and chose to keep this and sell my techmod sbs which had the side button placement and that to me was very uncomfy. button in front is best for me!

I know what you mean, I honestly don't get along with side button mods (billet, DotAio) not for me but what i mean is, how is it with the fire button being so low down, I'm used to the fire button always being right at the top of the mod for trigger or thumb fire, now that the button is so low below is it weird? Do you ever block airflow of the atty with you hand while firing? Or does it just feel natural? Do you use trigger finger fire or thumb fire?

Phew, I don't think it will fit in there with the bubble glas, which is why I chose the Expro over other tanks, for the capacity. Looks like I might be dodging a bullet here as far as spending goes. All depends on how long 2ml lasts though
2ml last me the whole day from morning to evening, if I use Nic salts it lasts a day and a half

I know what you mean, I honestly don't get along with side button mods (billet, DotAio) not for me but what i mean is, how is it with the fire button being so low down, I'm used to the fire button always being right at the top of the mod for trigger or thumb fire, now that the button is so low below is it weird? Do you ever block airflow of the atty with you hand while firing? Or does it just feel natural? Do you use trigger finger fire or thumb fire?
Aww i see. Nah not at all for me. It doesnt feel weird at all. Guess the size of the mod plays a factor here in a low fire button. Always use thumb fire regardless of the mod or setup. Used the Paramour with my expro and ether and never did I block off the airflow mistakenly. Your expro would go nice on one as its top airflow

Thanks for the coil and the wicking already installed @CJB85 You're a legend man.

Just fired her up at 1 ohm and 15W. Might need some more wattage as the vapor production seems a bit low. Also, I'm running with only one air hole open :-D 2 feels too loose for me after getting used to the Pioneer RTA. Might go with 2 holes if I up the wattage. Super smooth and quiet though, as promised in this thread thus far. Now to test how long 2ml lasts, or if I should chuck the bubble glass on straight away.

IMG_20210309_171741_resized_20210309_051754477.jpg

Last edited:
Can the tank be taken off while filled with juice to adjust the build deck slightly? Want to see if I can get a tighter draw if I lower the coil slightly.

Damn! Just did a very restricted DL with the air holes all open. Flavor for days!! Just need to get the wattage and draw right and this will be a winner. Currently at 1 ohm and 18W. Still only one hole open for MTL. So quiet I keep wondering whether or not I hit the fire button on the mod :facepalm::rolleyes:

Damn! Just did a very restricted DL with the air holes all open. Flavor for days!! Just need to get the wattage and draw right and this will be a winner. Currently at 1 ohm and 18W. Still only one hole open for MTL. So quiet I keep wondering whether or not I hit the fire button on the mod :facepalm::rolleyes:
Told you it was smooth and quiet...

Can the tank be taken off while filled with juice to adjust the build deck slightly? Want to see if I can get a tighter draw if I lower the coil slightly.

Yes, just turn it upside down before you take the deck off the bottom. Make sure you dont open the topcap accidently...

Adjust what needs to be adjusted on the coil, screw it back in and turn it back right way around.

Just a friendly reminder: remember to close of your juice flow holes before filling up the tank.

I personally prefer the Coil nice and low, you should be able to see my build on previous posts on this thread.

I personally prefer the Coil nice and low, you should be able to see my build on previous posts on this thread.

Yup, I saw that. Did push it down a tad now and I think I prefer it lower. Just wish for two things now. A slightly tighter draw (this will fade as I remember when I first started vaping I wanted it as tight as hell and after a few months I started drilling out air holes for a looser draw) and a more compact mod than the one it's on right now. Real pity it doesn't fit om a Pico and most SBS won't accommodate the bubble glas. I see you also get a straight glass 4ml conversion kit, but that will probably be very hard to get and bloody expensive. I'll post some pics of the coil once it becomes necessary to rewick, but with the pineapple freezo it should last quite a while before that is needed.

Yup, I saw that. Did push it down a tad now and I think I prefer it lower. Just wish for two things now. A slightly tighter draw (this will fade as I remember when I first started vaping I wanted it as tight as hell and after a few months I started drilling out air holes for a looser draw) and a more compact mod than the one it's on right now. Real pity it doesn't fit om a Pico and most SBS won't accommodate the bubble glas. I see you also get a straight glass 4ml conversion kit, but that will probably be very hard to get and bloody expensive. I'll post some pics of the coil once it becomes necessary to rewick, but with the pineapple freezo it should last quite a while before that is needed.
Maybe try looking around for a Swag 2, or the Pico 25?

I'll have a Google tomorrow and maybe post in the wanted ads. But I'll need to hang on till next month probably. Spent a small fortune this month on start-up costs with new batteries and a new juice stash etc. Not to mention the two RTA's, lol

So according to Google the bubble glas has a 27mm diameter. So to be extra safe I suppose a 28mm SBS mod would work a treat, but I doubt I'll find one that takes that size. On the Pico 25 and Swag 2 I'm not sure if the bubble will clear the battery cap... The search continues... Might hit the local vape shop with tank in hand and see if I find something I like.

So according to Google the bubble glas has a 27mm diameter. So to be extra safe I suppose a 28mm SBS mod would work a treat, but I doubt I'll find one that takes that size. On the Pico 25 and Swag 2 I'm not sure if the bubble will clear the battery cap... The search continues... Might hit the local vape shop with tank in hand and see if I find something I like.
I ran the Expro exclusively with the bubble and on the Swag 2 (check pictures earlier in this thread), it clears without issue.

Voopoo Argus GT works great with the Expro V4... just ask @Dela Rey Steyn ... not compact like the Pico and a SBS, but it is dual battery, super light and comfy in the hand. Thus with bubble tank and dual battery, you'll have MTL Madness for days!

Voopoo Argus GT works great with the Expro V4... just ask @Dela Rey Steyn ... not compact like the Pico and a SBS, but it is dual battery, super light and comfy in the hand. Thus with bubble tank and dual battery, you'll have MTL Madness for days!

Thanks, I'll look into that

A262CB76-5C0F-4CFE-BDFF-57A7BF6FA733.jpeg

Phew, I don't think it will fit in there with the bubble glas, which is why I chose the Expro over other tanks, for the capacity. Looks like I might be dodging a bullet here as far as spending goes. All depends on how long 2ml lasts though

Aaaaaaaw ... such a shame that it doesn't fit your mod(s) :( ... Can I provide you with my delivery address :giggle:

Jokes aside ... How does it perform?

Aaaaaaaw ... such a shame that it doesn't fit your mod(s) :( ... Can I provide you with my delivery address :giggle:

Jokes aside ... How does it perform?

Still evaluating it for now. Will have a better idea of what I think once I rewick myself and see if I can get it as spot on as @CJB85

Still evaluating it for now. Will have a better idea of what I think once I rewick myself and see if I can get it as spot on as @CJB85
Was it at least enjoyable on the wicking job I did? I was worried that I pop something in there and it’s absolute trash when you use it!

Back