First Coil Build

Matuka

Old Noob
LV

Awards
So at the ripe age of 63 and having vaped for about 5 years I finally lashed out on a Subox Mini and have just built my first coil. 0,5 ohm and it works like a bomb!! If I had known how easy it was and how much better than store bought coils, I would have done this years ago. Thanks to all of you for the wealth of information available on this forum and happy vaping to everyone.
I am definitely going to have to come down from 18mg now, this is blowing me away somewhat...

Built a twisted 26g 4 wrap kanthal coil and it came out at 0.33 ohm. Its the best single coil vape I've ever experienced. Might try it on the kanger subtank mini RBA with the two wires split on each side of the screw

This is so awesome! Welcome to the real vaping world, when you need help on witch RBA to buy next we will be happy to help! P.S. Goliath II

This is so awesome! Welcome to the real vaping world, when you need help on witch RBA to buy next we will be happy to help! P.S. Goliath II
Not for a while I'm afraid. On my salary it will take at least a year to convince the swambo to let me spend this kind of money again!!

Salute

Sent from my SM-J110F using Tapatalk

Winner. Winner. Chicken dinner :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So last night, my wife says to me, let me see this building stuff of yours....so she sits down next to me and wraps the 2 coils below. First time. I just wicked them for her.
abdc3098cbf39260923ea9c4de75afc7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

So last night, my wife says to me, let me see this building stuff of yours....so she sits down next to me and wraps the 2 coils below. First time. I just wicked them for her.

She's a natural! Very nice coiling there guys :)

Oh and that 521 Tab is one bad ass looking piece of kit ;)

She's got talent!

Awesome and again ... Salute

Good to have another old bullet on the forum @Matuka! Welcome! Where in the Midlands are you?

Back