Forum Status today

@Gizmo
On the page - https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/diy-fruit-recipes.25444/
Under INDEX in the 1st post
If one selects a link, this is what is seen

Hi @ddk1979 , I have cleaned up and standardized all of the links for the index page and then also added the last few not in the index.
I dislike modifying threads, but I'm sure @Andre can forgive me for this.

Oops. Forgot to add, you may have to hit F5 (refresh) on the main page to get the cached version of the index to refresh properly.

Last edited:
I've gotten the message below a few times this morning whilst browsing the forum;

View attachment 257566

Me too, thought it was my internet connection as it has been up to sh!t the last couple of days... still think it might be a national internet problem as I have a lot of drops and delays on other web pages and my email too.

I also had this all yesterday, it also kept giving that message a few weeks back!

Thanks to the person that moved my post to the correct forum, but I would like to ask a question. If people are not following the Classifieds: Wanted
forum they will never see my request. I never see the Classifieds: Wanted posts and didn't know it existed until now because I didn't follow it. Can this forum be made to show up so others can see it that might have what the person is looking for.
Thanks.

Thanks to the person that moved my post to the correct forum, but I would like to ask a question. If people are not following the Classifieds: Wanted
forum they will never see my request. I never see the Classifieds: Wanted posts and didn't know it existed until now because I didn't follow it. Can this forum be made to show up so others can see it that might have what the person is looking for.
Thanks.
Hi Stew,

When you're on the home page, there are various tabs, one of them for Classifieds. When you click on that tab it shows you everything recent under the Classifieds, whether it be for sale, wanted, trade or group buys.

Hi Stew,

When you're on the home page, there are various tabs, one of them for Classifieds. When you click on that tab it shows you everything recent under the Classifieds, whether it be for sale, wanted, trade or group buys.
Thanks Adriaan.

Back