Fourways Vape meet - 8 April : cheerleaders!

shaunnadan

somewhere in the clouds....
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey everyone !

So I promised that this weeks fourways meet will be awesome and what other venue can compete with hooters .... Cheerleaders !!!!

So similar arrangements as last week, reservation (which was confirmed) is made for 7pm under the name Shaun and they willing to offer us a nice table in the outside area . Please reply to the thread so I can track how many people are attending

Just to help with those suffering from FOMO I've attached a pic of the event that will be happening tomorrow ...

See you guys there :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428435701.324942.jpg

I'm in! Gonna have to be some awesome cheerleaders to compare with those wings though! :D

Dont worry @Rob Fisher
At Vapecon time, we will make up for it, good and proper

I'm hoping this isn't code for " gang up on shaun at vapecon " Hahahahaha

Not at all @shaunnadan. Lol

Just saying that when Rob comes up for Vapecon, he wont need to have FOMO for a very long time.

Need to skip this one chaps.
I am pulling a double Shift today... (Wednesday) Go Live Looming... (pe, these IT Types)
Fourways meet needs to be in fourways no ? ;) Just saying
I stay on the Woes Rand and going East Is Damn Far (for someone that works from home anyway) LOL

Me n my chick will be attending tonight

Sigh...working tonight. Will be vaping at work while you guys vape at a meet. So unfair! :(

Flying back to joburg at lunch time . See you tonight

I wont make it tonight... working. With this rainy weather it should be a wet and wild bikini wednesday.

So just confirmed with the venue now.

They have reserved a section inside for us and don't mind the clouds we plan on making.

It's on the left of the fireplace, big red couch with tables pushed together.

Reservation for shaun :)

Pics or it didnt happen

Back