Free Vape Juice - PIF

I will be getting a bunch of smaller bottles over the weekend, decant and label them and make up "sample" packs of 4 (1 of each juice) that will be at hand for anyone in DBN in need of a little pick-me-up (IOW: you can come pick it up if you are in need) for as long as I have available. Will be one pack per person only.

Like @vicTor mentioned, it is 0mg juice, no nic added.

Flavors are:
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Caramel Toffee
- Pink Gin
- Baklava

Will also be doing a little flavor test (if I get time this weekend).

Will drop a line early next week when it is all ready to go go go... watch this space!

bravo !

:OMGWOW:

Baklava and toffee is great - this juice carried me through lockdown ,Victor if I pay for shipping ,may I have some ?:)

Baklava and toffee is great - this juice carried me through lockdown ,Victor if I pay for shipping ,may I have some ?:)

bro you're close, I'll even deliver

but you do realize it's 0mg ?

Sets made up and ready to be wrapped up.

1 set handed out today, one set on hold for @Modyrts once he is back in DBN.

6 sets left to go to any takers in DBN.

20210629_172656.jpg

they are 50ml bottles... so its 200ml of FREE, yes, thats right, FREE juice.... 0mg... Free to use, Free of nicotine, Free packaging and if you rinse and sterilize the bottles afterwards, you have four Free bottles for Free too that you can decant some hand sanitizer into and stick in your wife's portable black hole (aka handbag)..... :rofl:

shoooo sheeee

free juice and still ouens are picky, strange world

Mind-Blown.gif

shoooo sheeee

free juice and still ouens are picky, strange world
I was a waiter at Ocean Basket Menlyn a million years ago. We used to offer free cappuccinos, coffee or espresso with every main meal. You won’t believe how many people threw fits because we wouldn’t upgrade their free coffee from a cup, to a mug, or add an extra bowl of whipped cream... or even upgrade it to an irish coffee!

they are 50ml bottles... so its 200ml of FREE, yes, thats right, FREE juice.... 0mg... Free to use, Free of nicotine, Free packaging and if you rinse and sterilize the bottles afterwards, you have four Free bottles for Free too that you can decant some hand sanitizer into and stick in your wife's portable black hole (aka handbag)..... :rofl:
You mean the wife's Abyss! the crap that they keep in there:eek:

You mean the wife's Abyss! the crap that they keep in there:eek:

Wife survival kit, including but not limited to makeup, mirror, tissues, lip ice, brush, ex boyfriends, 7 day food parcel, water purification system, till slips, old chewing gum and that something something that might come in handy NEVER...

Wife survival kit, including but not limited to makeup, mirror, tissues, lip ice, brush, ex boyfriends, 7 day food parcel, water purification system, till slips, old chewing gum and that something something that might come in handy NEVER...

That's the evening bag. The daytime bag/Tardis holds lots of stuff, not just the bare essentials listed above.

That's the evening bag. The daytime bag/Tardis holds lots of stuff, not just the bare essentials listed above.
Then there’s the crap they keep in the boot of their car as well…

Was thinking Tardis as well but an Abyss just doesn't stop going down

Am I the only one that 'is' his wife's handbag???? The woman refuses to carry a bag around, so all the essentials always goes into my pockets... :TRUESTORYBRU:

Back