Okay cool thanks !! Its hard to say since i want to buy something proper !! I am looking around at R1300 for mod and RDA but i can stretch it!! Just to include i want to buy a second tank at a later stage RDTA for when driving etc etc!!
If your on a budget vape club has the Smok TF-RDTA kit for less than 500. I have a Black 1 and although initially I had leaking issues, it's a great RDTA the flavour is so good. 3mg nic at 100W can hit like 6mg not that I'm complaining it's nice to that head rush to remind to cool off on the vaping.
I'd say look for a good deal on a 2nd hand mod in the classifieds. The next question is for you want a dual or a 3 battery mod. I'm not even going to suggest a single battery mod, even at 75W you'd flatten a single 18650 in less than a few hours.
Personally I have a single and a triple battery mod with a dual on the way. Single doesn't always last the day. Triple last 3 or even 4 days. So hoping for a lighter dual battery mod that will give me a day to 2 days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Okay cool thanks !! Its hard to say since i want to buy something proper !! I am looking around at R1300 for mod and RDA but i can stretch it!! Just to include i want to buy a second tank at a later stage RDTA for when driving etc etc!!

So mod, batteries and RDA for around R1300 with over 100W?
I have seen some cheap Cuboids for sale, they go upto 200W with the upgraded firmware. Take dual 18650 batteries.

I think the RX200's will be out of your budget unfortunately, however an extremely popular mod if you are able to stretch that budget of yours quite a bit. They take 3x 18650 batteries and it is best to get an external battery charger (so at least 4 bay charger). They go upto 200W (or is it 250W now?).

Ah, I see this is your thread. So I can jump right in without having to reply to a post.

Bear in mind that the squonker might have spoiled you. A dripper without bottom feeding is another matter as you have to drip constantly - not always convenient. So, make sure you will be comfortable with that. If not, consider the shortly to be released 160W regulated Kangertech dripbox - dual battery. I believe that will be on the shelves during June at a very reasonable price.

@Greyz @PsyCLown I already have one battery 18650!! I am looking for a dual battery mod nothing more than that!! I am not into nic i like smoking 0mg much more than nicotine!! so lets say R1300 for a mod and RBA plus that one extra battery if the mod uses 18650!!

@Greyz @PsyCLown I already have one battery 18650!! I am looking for a dual battery mod nothing more than that!! I am not into nic i like smoking 0mg much more than nicotine!! so lets say R1300 for a mod and RBA plus that one extra battery if the mod uses 18650!!
I would say hold back till you have 2K because if you buying a mod I would advise you buy 2 new batteries for it and "marry" them. That cost plus a decent RBA will exceed your R1600 budget.
I would never advise anyone to mix a used and a new battery. I know many will disagree but in this day and age of exploding mods, it doesn't hurt to be extra cautious.

@Andre that is the other option !! i am not in a rush to buy so maybe if the wait is worth the while i may consider the dripbox 160w!! I dont mind dripping the whole time if i get what i am looking for !! I wouldnt mind a regulated mod!! @Greyz

I would say hold back till you have 2K because if you buying a mod I would advise you buy 2 new batteries for it and "marry" them. That cost plus a decent RBA will exceed your R1600 budget.
I would never advise anyone to mix a used and a new battery. I know many will disagree but in this day and age of exploding mods, it doesn't hurt to be extra cautious.

Okay yes now i understand the whole married batteries thing!! What mods plus RDA can you recommend for between R1300 to R1600 excluding batteries??

I think your ! Is giving you issues bra

Okay yes now i understand the whole married batteries thing!! What mods plus RDA can you recommend for between R1300 to R1600 excluding batteries??
Best dual battery mod, and this is IMO, is the Smok H-Priv. I saw it for R1150 somewhere so that plus 2 Samsung 25R should set you back around R1550. The Smok is a 220W mod, nice power in a small design
But you could also get Cuboid and 2 Samsung 25R for R1350 as well.

If it wasnt for you @Greyz i would still be stuck where i was a week ago!! :)
Thanks bru! I'm always happy to lend a hand. This is an expensive journey your about to embark on. I had to promise my wife whatever I bought would be bought cash and no credit cards!

Thanks bru! I'm always happy to lend a hand. This is an expensive journey your about to embark on. I had to promise my wife whatever I bought would be bought cash and no credit cards!

It only gets that expensive if your GF gets into vaping aswell:) must say its an awesome journey

Cuboid at 900 bucks plus a Doge V3 clone ar 350. We got a little Doge and I am helluva impressed. Plus 2 batteries 1650. There we go sorted within budget

@Lord Vetinari awesome thanks i have decided on the cuboid!! I wil have a look at that Rda you talking about !! I will definitely get wick and wire !! What wire do you recommend with the doge v3 and what gauge ? I am very excited to get my cuboid!!

@Lord Vetinari awesome thanks i have decided on the cuboid!! I wil have a look at that Rda you talking about !! I will definitely get wick and wire !! What wire do you recommend with the doge v3 and what gauge ? I am very excited to get my cuboid!!
Easiest to learn with is 24g Kanthal. We all start there I think. The Doge is very nice, big build deck and massive juice well, splash filter in the drip tip, and it has side airflow positioned below the build deck so you get best of both, flavour and clouds!

Cuboids are nigh indestructible. Mine has been through the works and still treats me very well!!

I like the worn look its great.14646864874551849432494.jpg

Good day!! I am back

I can get the following for R300 each do you guys think it is a good deal? And would you recommend these if your looking at their prices !! Both from 2 different people!!

Billow v2 with box and all extras (good condition)

Infinte clt4 Rda (1 week old)

Thanks

Good day!! I am back

I can get the following for R300 each do you guys think it is a good deal? And would you recommend these if your looking at their prices !! Both from 2 different people!!

Thanks
I have no experience with those, unfortunately. As to pricing - best to compare with new prices and check what they go for in the Classifieds.

Yo guys this is where I need to be.
I need help real bad man.
I have a cuboid and rock it with a griffin or my velocity v2 (the velocity chucks clouds for years).
Anyway I want something that hits hard and feels good anybody know of any good setups? My budget is too small for a DNA200

The rx200 is currently on special at vapeking for R850.

I want to just add to this thread, that the battery you choose for a multi-battery high power mod is extremely important, and that I would also suggest reading up on how series circuits work before expecting to crank the mod up to 11. Cuboids have a slightly better 510 connector than the rx200 though.

I would suggest looking at this list before going ham on a new mod and atty: http://www.djlsbvapes.com/510-connectors-length/

Some mods don't always accept all the new longer RTA 510 pins, some don't sit flush, which you can fix with a heat sink or o-ring, but it's just an over sight that I wasn't aware of when I upgraded.

If you enjoyed your dripbox I agree with @Andre on the new drip box 160 as there are some RDA's with bottom feeding pins which you can buy a little later on if you get bored with the one it comes with. Some of the RTA's will amaze you with their cloud power but the taste will lack coming from a RDA.

Good day!! I am back

Thanks
I don't know about the CLT4 but the Billow v2 is awesome and R300 is a reasonable price if it isn't dinged or scratched up. I have a bunch of them running 2.5mm 0.4 ohm builds at around 40w. When I'm feeling a bit insane I can push them to 110w.

Yo cloud chasers.
Was wondering about a noisy cricket and twisted messes squared combo what do you think? And any build suggestions?

Back