Goblin Build Guide

100% on all accounts Ho Ho @Silver! My Arctic tank is almost here but I think the Lemo 2 may be the one that we end up keeping... but at the end of the day I shouldn't buy anymore vape gear other than REO's.

I must say that I do really LOVE my Atlantis Tanks... they are awesome (with the 7ml extended tank) with my Cloud version of Tropical Ice and the Indian Giver Ice Cream Juice! OK so I have to buy a Lemo 2 when it arrives and also an Atlantis 2 as well! ;-)

100% on all accounts Ho Ho @Silver! My Arctic tank is almost here but I think the Lemo 2 may be the one that we end up keeping... but at the end of the day I shouldn't buy anymore vape gear other than REO's.

I must say that I do really LOVE my Atlantis Tanks... they are awesome (with the 7ml extended tank) with my Cloud version of Tropical Ice and the Indian Giver Ice Cream Juice! OK so I have to buy a Lemo 2 when it arrives and also an Atlantis 2 as well! ;-)

Rob what ever you do dont use the .2 coil the flavour on that is terrible but the .5 isnt bad.

I sold my goblin because of dry hits. The build deck is too small. Hopefully the Goliath addresses these weaknesses

I sold my goblin because of dry hits. The build deck is too small. Hopefully the Goliath addresses these weaknesses
That's odd. I don't have any dry hit issues on my goblin. I have a 90VG liquid in it and even with chain vaping, not a single dry hit.

@Yiannaki I was pushing it around 40-50 watts. It is an amazing cloud thrower but like one reviewer pointed out the vape is very turbulent.

I mix at upwards of 90 vg and the goblin does wick better than the billow at that viscosity.

@Yiannaki I was pushing it around 40-50 watts. It is an amazing cloud thrower but like one reviewer pointed out the vape is very turbulent.
Ah okay I see. I run it around 30 watts or so.

I agree the deck is small but I'm sure the small chamber plays a part in the amazing flavour.

Also curious to see how the goliath performs. I'm sure it will chuck more than the goblin but not sure if it will beat it on flavour.

@Yiannaki i saw that they widened the chamber chimney compared to the goliath, it should be a flavour and cloud machine of note. Whyvdid you sell me the billow again? ;-) i love it for the capacity and that i can fill and be sure it will last the whole day. :)

lol Rob did u film the dry hit? I think its important to say that your chances of getting a dry hit are always high on a tanks depending on build, age of your build, juice (ie high vg) and your best bet to avoid it at all costs is to maby look into getting a temperature control mod so that you can avoid the dry hits on tanks. Also you could just stick to RDA's and Reos :p

I didn't unfortunately @Paulie... Temperature control... here we go again. :p

I run a 0.3ohm 2mm id 26g 7 wraps a side dual coil wicked with rayon using the Trevor Jones wicking method and the only time I have had a dry hit was when the tank was dry. I only run this thing on a mech. I have put plenty different juice of varying viscosity through that tank and had no issues. It is a fantasitic little tank in my view. I just wish it didn't drink juice so quickly.

I run a 0.3ohm 2mm id 26g 7 wraps a side dual coil wicked with rayon using the Trevor Jones wicking method and the only time I have had a dry hit was when the tank was dry. I only run this thing on a mech. I have put plenty different juice of varying viscosity through that tank and had no issues. It is a fantasitic little tank in my view. I just wish it didn't drink juice so quickly.

Lol @Gazzacpt - at 0.3 ohms, im not surprised its a guzzler!
I suppose juice vendors love the sub ohm trend (especially the sub ohm commercial tank trend) because we go through much more juice ;-)

Morning fellow vapers, any1 in the joburg area looking to sell me a goblin or know where I can get 1?

Back