Goblin Build Guide

once you learn the goblin it is a very leak proof tank though.

Paulie, are you the guy that was there the other day with Michael in Kempton? Can't remember your name 100%

Anyways, I bought myself and my girlfriend a goblin with a clouper mini, and heck does it make clouds...

Apparently my girlfriend tells me she doesn't want it, so now I have two that I need to master ...

What is your views on the tank and the mod? I rolled my first coil today and it's a bit tricky but I guess after a while I should get the hang of it... Anyone know where I can get the wire (forgot the name)? They are charging me R45 for 5m, which I don't think is bad, but I think I can get it better.

Anyways happy vaping!!!

Paulie, are you the guy that was there the other day with Michael in Kempton? Can't remember your name 100%

Anyways, I bought myself and my girlfriend a goblin with a clouper mini, and heck does it make clouds...

Apparently my girlfriend tells me she doesn't want it, so now I have two that I need to master ...

What is your views on the tank and the mod? I rolled my first coil today and it's a bit tricky but I guess after a while I should get the hang of it... Anyone know where I can get the wire (forgot the name)? They are charging me R45 for 5m, which I don't think is bad, but I think I can get it better.

Anyways happy vaping!!!

Hi @Michael van Jaarsveld , just a headsup, if you want to catch someones attention on the forum, put the @ symbol before their forum name, then it 'tags' them and they will get an alert. Like this - @Paulie

Twin goblins sounds great. Two flavours on the go.

As for the wire you probably mean Kanthal. It is a type of wire and actually a proprietary name of the wire many of us vapers use. Comes in different thicknesses. For most normal vaping you should go for 28g and 26g thickness. It mostly costs around R10 per metre. So your R45 for 5m is actually reasonable in my view.

I am a Goblin noob - got one recently and have managed to take it out of its box - will hopefully get it going soon. Here we go again...

I have a question...
Am I not looking carefully enough - does this tank really not come with a drip tip?

I am a Goblin noob - got one recently and have managed to take it out of its box - will hopefully get it going soon. Here we go again...

I have a question...
Am I not looking carefully enough - does this tank really not come with a drip tip?
Unfortunately, it doesn't come with a drip tip :(

Will post some pics of my build later on. I based it off the video that @Paulie uses

Ok thanks @Yiannaki

I thought i was being dumb. I practically disassembled the little box it came in - thought it was some sort of goblin trick - hiding from me

Will check paulies video. Thanks. No rush, i wont get round to it today

Here you go @Silver

Dual Coil
26g
8 wraps
0.44ohms
KGD Wick

9cd69cf803bb3e7f5cf4f2ab97ea449e.jpg

c425f90bf84ea7f2101c770844ad49fd.jpg

6c24076b8b1f5d4ae64f9c897b1e1eb9.jpg

7392d73e0c82d1e1e1959e20b2c32f68.jpg

I'm really loving the Goblin now. Once you wick it right it's absolutely brilliant.

@Silver Does the @ tagging also work on tapatalk?

Hi @Michael van Jaarsveld

Yes, it does work fine on Tapatalk - but you have to type in the @ symbol followed by the whole exact name of the member (including spaces). Sometimes this can be tricky if the member has a cryptic name... ;-)

On a browser though it's much easier - you type the @ symbol and the first three letters of the name and a drop down list pops up for you to select.

Hey all

Sorry i have not been online much this week!

The build above that @Yiannaki did is 100% spot on!!

I must try that way... I tend to make my wick a little longer and I wet the wick with juice and push it into the channels and then screw the cap down... works like gangbusters for me...

OMG the fill hole of the Goblin really drives me to want to kill someone! Trying to get the high VG Indian Giver Juice into it with a syringe is almost too much... it takes forever and there is no way you can't waste precious juice! Plus the way I wick mine I don't think high VG juices do too well and I maybe need to try the other method here where you don't put wick into the channels!

Salvage what juice I could and put it into an Atlantis! So much better and easier!

OMG the fill hole of the Goblin really drives me to want to kill someone! Trying to get the high VG Indian Giver Juice into it with a syringe is almost too much... it takes forever and there is no way you can't waste precious juice! Plus the way I wick mine I don't think high VG juices do too well and I maybe need to try the other method here where you don't put wick into the channels!

Salvage what juice I could and put it into an Atlantis! So much better and easier!
I hardly use my Atlantis just never fell in love with it. Really feel goblin is better all comes down to setup my friend has a decent one

I'll buy your goblin Rob :)

I will still use it with medium juices. It's still a great tank despite being a very annoying tank. ;-)

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Oh WOW! I just had the worst Dry Hit in living history on the Goblin! Not sure what I did wrong but yech! I was so getting into a new juice when it happened... that was worse than having a stinky in my mouth! Thank the Pope I had a REO with Tropical Ice and an Atlantis close by with the remnants of my Ice Cream Juice! I think I'm just about done with RTA's now... pain to rewick and a pain to fill... let's hope the new tank on it's way can save the RTA day!

Oh WOW! I just had the worst Dry Hit in living history on the Goblin! Not sure what I did wrong but yech! I was so getting into a new juice when it happened... that was worse than having a stinky in my mouth! Thank the Pope I had a REO with Tropical Ice and an Atlantis close by with the remnants of my Ice Cream Juice! I think I'm just about done with RTA's now... pain to rewick and a pain to fill... let's hope the new tank on it's way can save the RTA day!
Might i enquire as to what the new tank is. I have been considering a goblin for some time now but it seems that it can be a pain to set up properly.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Might i enquire as to what the new tank is. I have been considering a goblin for some time now but it seems that it can be a pain to set up properly.

You may indeed! It's the Arctic Sub-Ohm BTDC Tank from Horizon.

But if I was you I would wait for the Lemo 2 which seems to be a winner tank! They have just been released and should start appearing soon. For me the best part of the Lemo 2 is the ability to refill so easily from the top without unscrewing bases etc.

You may indeed! It's the Arctic Sub-Ohm BTDC Tank from Horizon.

But if I was you I would wait for the Lemo 2 which seems to be a winner tank! They have just been released and should start appearing soon. For me the best part of the Lemo 2 is the ability to refill so easily from the top without unscrewing bases etc.

lol Rob did u film the dry hit? I think its important to say that your chances of getting a dry hit are always high on a tanks depending on build, age of your build, juice (ie high vg) and your best bet to avoid it at all costs is to maby look into getting a temperature control mod so that you can avoid the dry hits on tanks. Also you could just stick to RDA's and Reos :p

Thanks @Rob Fisher. I had a look at the Arctic but i am not too keen on going back to disposable coils at this point. The fill method of the goblin did put me off. Lemo 2 is looking like the way to go.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Rob Fisher. I had a look at the Arctic but i am not too keen on going back to disposable coils at this point. The fill method of the goblin did put me off. Lemo 2 is looking like the way to go.

I agree 100% with your thinking...

As a matter of interest I finally solved the pain in the rear filling of the Goblin tongiht... I'm testing Cuttwood Juice (more on RR33) and the dripper thingy that is the top cap of the Cuttwood bottle is PERFECT to fit into the fill hole and you can squirt the thick juice in no problem.

Rob, I hear you loud and clear

Its taken me many attempts over about 2 months to get my Lemo where I want it. Yes, its easy to coil and wick to get a vape, but if you are fussy like I am, to get it singing the tune I want is not easy.

I have tried about 6 wicking methods and I have had to tweak the thickness of my juice. Maybe I was just unlucky, but it certainly was not easy. And i had the help of many helpful forumites.

The goblin is waiting for me on my vape tray but I am not looking forward to the learning curve and all the tweaks.

And I fully agree on the pain of rewicking and refilling.

Am hopeful the Lemo2 and whatever comes after that starts to make it easy.

The Reo is superb and has been from day 1 - but there needs to be an equivalently convenient tank solution for those that want a tank style regulated vape!

Back