Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
This new and improved Goblin v1.2 RTA from Youde. It's a compact rebuildable tank atomiser with incredible air flow, from the two 3mm x 6mm adjustable air holes. It's made from 304 food grade stainless steel and has a nice thick glass tank, this is a very solid little atty that has a good weight in the hand for its small size.

The Goblin v1.2 now comes with 2 tank and chimney sections, allowing you to change the set up from small to big in a matter of seconds! It features a new engraving of the Goblin logo on the inner chimney section. The post hole screws are now longer and will hold all gauges of wire nice and tight.

This RTA blurs the line between tank and dripper, it has more air flow than a lot of the current drippers on the market and 4 huge juice channels. The air flow is completely adjustable so you can have it wide open or closed off tight. You can make huge clouds and still get great flavour from this tank!

http://www.bavapes.co.uk/atomisers/rta/goblin.html

This new and improved Goblin v1.2 RTA from Youde. It's a compact rebuildable tank atomiser with incredible air flow, from the two 3mm x 6mm adjustable air holes. It's made from 304 food grade stainless steel and has a nice thick glass tank, this is a very solid little atty that has a good weight in the hand for its small size.

The Goblin v1.2 now comes with 2 tank and chimney sections, allowing you to change the set up from small to big in a matter of seconds! It features a new engraving of the Goblin logo on the inner chimney section. The post hole screws are now longer and will hold all gauges of wire nice and tight.

This RTA blurs the line between tank and dripper, it has more air flow than a lot of the current drippers on the market and 4 huge juice channels. The air flow is completely adjustable so you can have it wide open or closed off tight. You can make huge clouds and still get great flavour from this tank!

http://www.bavapes.co.uk/atomisers/rta/goblin.html
Awesome! Are you getting one Rob?

JlrKsod.jpg

I'm sold on this :D Glad I held out a while. It looks like the billow will be retired once these release. :D

Its so funny how we all work in this community :p When they release a big tank we cry for a smaller one and vise versa hehe

Its so funny how we all work in this community :p When they release a big tank we cry for a smaller one and vise versa hehe

That's so true..it seems no-one is capable of releasing the perfect size ever (or maybe we are just very finicky) :rofl:

I'm not a tank person, but this has me interested. I sampled it at @Paulie 's the other day and I was impressed.

@Paulie , have you heard anything of the Native Wicks yet?

That is awesome! Just pm me price and shipping cost and I'll transfer the moola :p

Thanks for pointing out this new goblin @Rob Fisher.

@JakesSA will you be getting this new one in?

hi guys any news if one can pick this rta on a local buy plz inform me if possible would really like one pm me if you can help out and ill make a direct transfer

hi guys any news if one can pick this rta on a local buy plz inform me if possible would really like one pm me if you can help out and ill make a direct transfer
not yet, AFAIK its available in the UK only.

Maybe somebody will make a group buy

I tried talking to the factory direct but gave up... Chinese to English doesn't work very well at all! I'll just wait till they arrive. All I wanted to know was if they have a shop in the USA with stock...

I tried talking to the factory direct but gave up... Chinese to English doesn't work very well at all! I'll just wait till they arrive. All I wanted to know was if they have a shop in the USA with stock...
Where in the UK Rob please?

I actually have a mate in the UK right now!

Sorry Rob,just saw the link!

Back