Got Some Mail!

Thanks TylerD, I'm happy you are happy!:D

Thats a clever idea! Evo for pulsing new coils! I'v got one, but need new charger. My charger is dead!

so where is the pictures, stop playing and take pictures...sheeesh

Found that if I use a stainless wire wick with mesh wrapped over it it vapes and tastes much better. Recently started also putting some cotton on the wick and it has actually made a nice difference

Nice setup there, Tyler. SS wick is very neutral, which is great as it lets the juice flavour come through. But I'm soo lazy to go to all that trouble of building it. Went back to micro coil and cotton.

Nice tyler.... the rsst looks very good on a svd used mine for a while untill I got a mech .with a .8ohm coil and you in vaping heaven

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

What size hole did you have drilled? Also can the tip be replaced with a non metal 510?

I also want to get one for me and wifie.

Found that if I use a stainless wire wick with mesh wrapped over it it vapes and tastes much better. Recently started also putting some cotton on the wick and it has actually made a nice difference

Where did you get the s s wick wire? Can't find it anywhere.

What size hole did you have drilled? Also can the tip be replaced with a non metal 510?

I also want to get one for me and wifie.

I have tried to fit a Delrin tip but it was too small. It fits, but feels awkward.

Back