Grape Flavour

ACRECCE

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi

I made a diy grape mix (Adapted from a recipe online) But the grape taste doesn't come through.
Any suggestions on a really potent grape flavour as i'm new to diy mixes. Or what am i doing wrong?

My mix was

d6e17f74-ab6e-4adb-aa46-c8d7a2f81f9c.jpg

You're overflavouring a bit (especially with FW), which can actually end up muting the flavours. Drop the percentages down a bit across the board, and consider adding 0.5% Ethyl Maltol (cotton candy) to bring out the sweet element in the grape.
EDIT: @Andre 's suggestion for INW Grape is solid advice - I agree.

Hi

I made a diy grape mix (Adapted from a recipe online) But the grape taste doesn't come through.
Any suggestions on a really potent grape flavour as i'm new to diy mixes. Or what am i doing wrong?

My mix was

View attachment 133709
I find that the grape candy and grape juice leave a coiny taste in my mouth, we got Grape INW, haven't used it yet..but smells amazing.

You're overflavouring a bit (especially with FW), which can actually end up muting the flavours. Drop the percentages down a bit across the board, and consider adding 0.5% Ethyl Maltol (cotton candy) to bring out the sweet element in the grape.
EDIT: @Andre 's suggestion for INW Grape is solid advice - I agree.
Thanx, will try decreasing % and definately gotta get INW Grape it seems . . . . Hi Ho Hi Ho....off to the shops i go :elefant:

hi I'm no expert but have you let the mix steep ?
The original recipe said you can vape straight away but 2-3 days steep time makes it better. Mine is now 2 days. Will see what happens. But definitely gonna try using the INW Grape as suggested by everyone

Back