Group Buys And Co-ops

Just love the networking going on here! Pity, for me, those Efests are not button tops.

@Matthee, I have tried flat top batteries and button top batteries in the REO, both work fine?

Unfortunately they do not have those in button top yet - it s a fairly new battery for them, but I'm sure they will again, then we can try something like this again :)

Unfortunately they do not have those in button top yet - it s a fairly new battery for them, but I'm sure they will again, then we can try something like this again :)
Thanks Derick. The Efest do come in button top as well, but I infer you know that and that this supplier just does not carry them yet. Anyhow, not a great fan of Efest, but should be ok for a backup or two at the price.

Sorry, I meant this particular model (the 30 Amp) does not (or did not at the time of ordering) have a button top equivalent.

And we dealt with Efest directly - even though the address we got on the paperwork didn't really indicate that, not sure why that is - perhaps they subcontract their small orders to someone else.

Ok so here's the plan:

We will get quotes from 3 different mailing options
1. SpeedServices counter to counter
2. Normal post office package
3. Internet Express delivery - to your door

and of course the 4th option would be for us to add the batteries to your next order.

I'll see if I can set up an item for the 3 different options on the site, so that people can pay either through payfast or eft as they prefer.

Soon as you've paid we will send it to you

If you want them included in your next skyblue order, please put a comment on the order that you want your efest batteries included, or give us a call, mail etc.

We have filed away everyone's orders and will double check against those and tick off as we go

If anybody has a different option they would like to follow, let us know and we will look into it.

The batteries that we ordered for ourselves should go up on the site by tomorrow (with our markup of course)

For people close to us, we will allow pick-ups, but for this item only - if our complex body corporate finds out we are letting customers onto the property, we could face having to shut down our business, but I think we can get away with it for this short period of time (everyone is getting visitors for Christmas in any case :) )

or you come to the Vape meet on the 21st and bring them with ;)

sweet ill pay via payfast as soon as you have something up on the site, id also be willing to hold onto batteries for CPT people provided you can collect in Newlands between 8am and 430pm

Doesn't look like we are going to be able to make the Vape meet - but not 100% sure yet - we are however dropping by Vapeking on Sunday and we can leave batteries there if people want to pick them up on Vape meet day?

Doesn't look like we are going to be able to make the Vape meet - but not 100% sure yet - we are however dropping by Vapeking on Sunday and we can leave batteries there if people want to pick them up on Vape meet day?

We can do that for you guys :)

Managed to track down a PDF with prices (attached), but to sum up, this is what it looks like it is going to cost

(The highest number of batteries ordered by one person was 8, and they weigh around 400g altogether, so for pricing we can all go with the 1Kg or less option - which are what I quoted below)

Ordinary parcel (counter to counter) R35.10

Speed Services (counter to counter) R86.40

Speed Services (counter to Door) R125.00

Internet Express: (next day to your door)
Gauteng R90.77
Outlying areas: (any Province) R156.78 (Mon, Wed, Fri delivery only)
All others R107.26

Attachments

• RatesBrochure13.pdf
    611.3 KB · Views: 5
Yeah I use speedservices mostly and there is a special for 69 up to 1kg I think

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Ok, I have added a link to our site where you can choose your shipping method

I think next time we do a group order we can make the shipping method a choice from the start, then it is just pay once and sorted :)

The 'item' I've added is zero price, but in the dropdown pick your shipping method and the amount will be added - feel free to use any coupons that you might have :)

http://www.skybluevaping.co.za/eccigssa-groupbuy-shipping

HI Can i still have the batts added to an order im about to place with you guys
or do i need to take one of the shipping options?

hi Zeegee,

you can use the freeship coupon code :)

Back