Group Buys And Co-ops

I assume these will be great for me reo

Thanks for the info guys. Will pick up 4 i rate :)

I assume these will be great for me reo
Nope, the Reo requires a button top battery. Flat tops will work, but you will soon get sparking followed by all sorts of troubles. Vast majority of Reonauts use AW IMR batteries. You get them in 1600 and 2000 mAh. The former is better for really low ohms. I have both, and have vaped between 0.7 and 1.3 ohms on them no problems. CVS has some 2000 mAh - PM him.

I have ICR thats 2000mah and is a flat top. How will that do?

Otherwise CVS how much are your batteries.

He posted it on his section of the forum

They in stock yet

Sorry yes, what Nooby said - they have the estimated delivery day of today, but we have heard nothing yet - the tracking will usually say something like 'out for delivery' if they are on their way

I have ICR thats 2000mah and is a flat top. How will that do?
ICR's are better for electronic mods, they generally can't handle high amps and when you do overtax them they are more likely to burn up

IMR's are a safer chemistry - they are actually not Li-Ion but LiMn. IMR's can handle higher amps, but because of the chemistry they don't hold very high charges (mAh's)

What is strange about these ICRs I have is that they dont fit in electronic mods :/ They slightly taller.

jybyve8a.jpg

Could be that they have a PCB on the bottom - electronics to protect against over charge/discharge and short circuits - i.e. a protected battery

For vaping people generally stay away from protected bats, as you will either be using the battery in an electronic mod, which has its own protection - or if you are using it in a mech mod, then hopefully you know what you are doing and wont want protection to hinder your cloud chasing :)

Could be that they have a PCB on the bottom - electronics to protect against over charge/discharge and short circuits - i.e. a protected battery

For vaping people generally stay away from protected bats, as you will either be using the battery in an electronic mod, which has its own protection - or if you are using it in a mech mod, then hopefully you know what you are doing and wont want protection to hinder your cloud chasing :)
Yip, that is why it is taller - to fit the protection electronics. They won't fit in the Reo either.

Ok I must shout at the factory they sent me like 10 of these with my normal unprotected.

Yeah, tough to find reliable suppliers - so many people out there wanting to make a quick buck with fake products

They actually very reilable. Do all my branding etc. I assume it was a bit of a messup. They will probably credit me.

Well if you are willing - do some surgery on that bat - would love to see how the PCB looks and how it fits into the bat :)

Sorry yes, what Nooby said - they have the estimated delivery day of today, but we have heard nothing yet - the tracking will usually say something like 'out for delivery' if they are on their way

Derick My Mnke batteries are sitting at customs for the past 8 days not a single move this tnt is really a balls up.

Welcome to the world of TNT :( They really disgustingly bad here in South Africa.

Derick My Mnke batteries are sitting at customs for the past 8 days not a single move this tnt is really a balls up.

Yeah Melinda called them now and they promised to mail us - because they have not asked for vat or anything yet - maybe try and do the same

Say what?

10 Dec 2013 12:00:00 Johannesburg Connection Delay- Authorities. Recovery Actions Underway

Back