Half way there...

ZAh

New Vaper
LV

Awards
hi guys, my wifes brother has been vaping for 4 months now using a twisp that i took back from a non believer at work who tried to give vaping a go....i have my old 20w istick that im prepared to give to him but i havent any other tasks besides the crius that im using currently
is there anyone in the durban area who is willing to help him out, preferably with an RTA since i can give him some of my wick and wire every now and again...thanks for your help!

I don't know if the 20w I stick will work with the new RTA's. you will have to build at least 1.2 ohm coils if I remember correctly for the istick to work. I'll have a look at home, I might have a nautilus mini laying around. Can't promise so if anyone else comes to your aid before I do that would be great. I hope I can find it.

I don't know if the 20w I stick will work with the new RTA's. you will have to build at least 1.2 ohm coils if I remember correctly for the istick to work. I'll have a look at home, I might have a nautilus mini laying around. Can't promise so if anyone else comes to your aid before I do that would be great. I hope I can find it.

thanks buddy much appreciated and yes will have to build 1ohm+ coils for the istick 20w to fire.....miles better than the twisp in my opinion

thanks buddy much appreciated and yes will have to build 1ohm+ coils for the istick 20w to fire.....miles better than the twisp in my opinion

I agree I moved from a twisp to the istick and nautilus combo so it definitely is much better

that istick 20w is like a nokia 3310 in the vaping world....everybody has one once upon a time...many guys still use it as its quite a neat little device that fits nicely in your pocket. I have a cuboid atm which is a mission to carry around but im saving up for a smaller device that could at least push out 40-50w

that istick 20w is like a nokia 3310 in the vaping world....everybody has one once upon a time...many guys still use it as its quite a neat little device that fits nicely in your pocket. I have a cuboid atm which is a mission to carry around but im saving up for a smaller device that could at least push out 40-50w
You should definitely look at the mini volt and Pico. Small little rockets in my opinion battery life however is questionable.

I know this might seem off topic, I still feel a ijust 2 kit is the best place for someone to start, its simple and easy to use

It is awesome until the fire button gives in after a month or two. I love mine but will never buy another one again. Mine is 2 months old and the button is already giving up and I am never harsh with it. My advice would be a Pico kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back