Hana Roll Call

The electronic mod thing is moving in exactly the same direction as the computer electronics industry, every two or three months another higher wattage device will come along, mark my words.

It's a great device I'm sure, and I know all you guys are loving it, and that's all that really counts. Since I got my Reo Mini, I've completely stopped looking at any other sites except http://www.reosmods.com/ :confused::D

Vape Hard!!

I may be mistaken here but I still think that with digital mods, regardless of what wattage they can reach, will still have the issue of pulse width modulation where as with mechs you wont get that issue.

Mechs will always be a purer vape in my mind. Bear in mind though that I do not have a cana, so I could be completely wrong here.

I may be mistaken here but I still think that with digital mods, regardless of what wattage they can reach, will still have the issue of pulse width modulation where as with mechs you wont get that issue.

Mechs will always be a purer vape in my mind. Bear in mind though that I do not have a cana, so I could be completely wrong here.
As I understand, the Cana (like the Sigelei) has a flat DC output, so with the high power it should be very similar to a mech in performance. Of course it still cannot be a Reo in terms of a dripper experience without the hassle and ease of use and convenience. That was the object of the aborted Rhino project.

I still don't find dripping a hassle. I've carried a box of twenties and a lighter for years. What's a box mod and 30ml bottle hassling?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I still don't find dripping a hassle. I've carried a box of twenties and a lighter for years. What's a box mod and 30ml bottle hassling?

Funny you should say that because a week ago I would have said you are on crack... (pun intended) but having played with a decent dripper (iGo-L) for the first time I can actually see a dripper being portable.

Now I just need to get an orginal one and not the kak clone one that rusts...

Has anyone tried the magma dripper yet, that thing is amazing by all accounts.

Funny you should say that because a week ago I would have said you are on crack... (pun intended) but having played with a decent dripper (iGo-L) for the first time I can actually see a dripper being portable.

Now I just need to get an orginal one and not the kak clone one that rusts...

Yours is rusting o_O? That's not cool. Been using mine exclusively for about 3 weeks or so.

That is perfectly fine if that works for you, but for the vast majority op vapers carrying and operating a dripper fulltime is a hassle. You cannot (and should not) drip while driving, leaking become a problem while carrying, etc.

Yours is rusting o_O? That's not cool. Been using mine exclusively for about 3 weeks or so.

To be fair I left it in water soaking (and changing the water a few times to clean it) for a day... but it's a cheap clone and the hole drilled for the airflow was really badly done and it blocks up when cleaning it with bog roll because it's so rough inside. It was cheap... and it was enough for me to like the dripper and search out a better one or an original to buy. So it served it's purpose.

im going to give credit where credit is due the reo is by far the most robust mod out there which os super easy to use and build. the cana on the other hand is also a really good device to me its equal to a mech where the vape is concerned but they have better battery life and a consistent vape thru out the day. So far im quite happy with it. I do have my eyes set on a reo mini lp for my atomic tho.

@Alex when I got my 1st reo I also never looked at anything else or any other website I lived in reoville on ecf aswell. but I guess with me I will allways be inquisitive with the new devices that tickle my fancy.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

im going to give credit where credit is due the reo is by far the most robust mod out there which os super easy to use and build. the cana on the other hand is also a really good device to me its equal to a mech where the vape is concerned but they have better battery life and a consistent vape thru out the day. So far im quite happy with it. I do have my eyes set on a reo mini lp for my atomic tho.

@Alex when I got my 1st reo I also never looked at anything else or any other website I lived in reoville on ecf aswell. but I guess with me I will allways be inquisitive with the new devices that tickle my fancy.

If the Reo and Cana were equally priced and you could only get one or the other, which would you go for?

Silver Hana running a a 0.8 coil with a Taifun GT Clone @18 watts !! Many Thanks to @Michael for the goods loooove it!

SHOOOOO! You running wild on the vape hardware Pauly! AWESOME MAN, so glad you kicked that nasty stinky habbit, now you only smell of olives and feta cheese :D

Hahaha tnks man yeah I'm getting there slowly but surely ?

You only have to stop buying kit when you have one Reo and ten other mods. Then there are not that many 'have to haves' anymore

I think its like comparing apples to pears. The two are very different. I love them both for differant reasons . This cana is the absolute bomb for conventional dripping and an rbta . And my reo is the absolute bomb for all the reasons everyone has already mentioned. For what its worth I way prefer dripping with the cana than I do on a mech .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have some ideas for my Cana when it arrives. Want to see the insides of it and then see from there.
i want one with two 18650's, or a 26650. and a better fire button. a big button. but i have a fatvapes 510 connector coming, that'll be a cool upgrade for it.

Is there any way to check which chip is in the Cana mod?

As I ordered the fastech one with Lipo. (This was long before the local ones landed which has bummed me out as its still hasn't arrived and it has the Lipo battery instead of the 18650 battery)

Don't know if its using the same chip which can be upgraded to 35w. Which I wanna find out if it can be upgraded.

Best would be to ask on the fastech forum or email them

I agree with CVS battery life is excellent. Consistant vape is the most important thing to me and electronic mods provide that in spades. I think these Hana Mods are the business!! I specially struggle with all 18650 mech mods with their poor battery life on this hana a battery last just about the whole day on 18-20w ( 3100mah ) which just blows my mind.

Now they need to make a 26650 DNA40 :D

I agree with CVS battery life is excellent. Consistant vape is the most important thing to me and electronic mods provide that in spades. I think these Hana Mods are the business!! I specially struggle with all 18650 mech mods with their poor battery life on this hana a battery last just about the whole day on 18-20w ( 3100mah ) which just blows my mind.

Now they need to make a 26650 DNA40 :D
giz have you tried to upgrade yours?

Back