Help Me Pick A New E-cig Please

Kent90

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I currently have 2 Twisps and as much as I love them, they're not perfect.

I have no idea what to buy though.

Could anyone advise me on what to buy? I'm looking to spend about R1000 maybe more and I'm hoping to get 2 e-cigs so that I have a back-up.

any help would be HUGELY appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

I would say the KangerTech Emow or KangerTech Emow Mega.

The Mega is bigger, so it depends on what size you are willing to deal with.

A cheaper option would be to use your Twisp batteries and buy 2 x Kangeratech ProTank Mini 3 tanks.

Both options will be a flavour upgrade. The EMOW option will be a real big upgrade in every way. I personally think if this is not a hobby for you now, the EMOW solution should be all you ever need.

Thanks
I would say the KangerTech Emow or KangerTech Emow Mega.

The Mega is bigger, so it depends on what size you are willing to deal with.

A cheaper option would be to use your Twisp batteries and buy 2 x Kangeratech ProTank Mini 3 tanks.

Both options will be a flavour upgrade. The EMOW option will be a real big upgrade in every way. I personally think if this is not a hobby for you now, the EMOW solution should be all you ever need.
Thanks a bunch for your help, could I buy them as a kit because I see some sites sell separate bits and pieces

mvp and mini protank 3 / mini nautilus

vision spinner 2 and mini protank 3 / mini nautilus

mvp and mini protank 3 / mini nautilus

vision spinner 2 and mini protank 3 / mini nautilus
Thanks I'm going to get my google on and research all these devices

You basically need the Tanks - the ProTank Mini and Mini Nautilus are the tanks suggested. They come built with the coils.

And then the MVP and Spinner 2 are the batteries.

Both solutions are top notch performers.

The EMOW and EMOW Mega are basically the kit put together for you, as @Yianakki said.

Either way you go, with everything listed here, you are going to get a really good upgrade. It's basically the last stop before you get to the really serious solutions.

The mvp/pro tank/nautilus mini is a clear winner for me based on the fact the batter life way better than all the others listed ere.

I think the correct thing would be to ask if she prefers a regular round battery or a box battery and then make suggestions? No use recommending the MVP if she wants something small and compact?

I honestly think you guys are underestimating the EMOW.

You know what I loved (and still do) about my first solution - the EVOD - was that it was fuss free. Put in liquid, don't spill in the pipe thingy and three weeks later, WOW, I QUIT SMOKING. Change the coil and all is good again.

It worked, and well. It was designed as a full solution.

The EMOW was again designed to be a full solution, to work well all together.

It has the voltage options that were probably tried and tested keep things fuss free.

It has airflow control too, so together with the voltage options, I bet you get a really good vape that you can fiddle with enough to keep you satisfied.

It's not too big. I think it ticks all the right boxes.

But above all, the first thing Kent asked was "can I buy a full package". That to me says it all.

"I want to buy it like I bought my Twisp, but I want it to be better." Which to me says EMOW.

Just keep in mind though @Kent09, none of these things are perfect.

@Kent90 I think @r0gue z0mbie summed it up perfectly! The only thing that may influence your choice is the amount that you vape daily, and whether you would want to refill while 'on the go'. The standard Emow has a somewhat limited capacity (for me) of 1.8ml, while the Aerotank included in the Emow Mega kit has a capacity of 2.5ml. If you go through more than this daily, the issue becomes moot.

You might also want to add another battery to use while one is on charge.

If you want perfect I would suggest brushing up on your ohms law get yourself a nitecore charger batteries kanthal and a Reo , watch some you tube vids and have at least 3.5k in your account.

You will never need another device ever , it's perfect in every way possible vape quality , throat hit and flavour

Oh and the mini has a 3ml bottle small enough and the grand has a 6ml . Both should get you through a normal work day

I'm looking to spend about R1000 maybe more and I'm hoping to get 2 e-cigs so that I have a back-up..

If you want perfect I would suggest brushing up on your ohms law get yourself a nitecore charger batteries kanthal and a Reo , watch some you tube vids and have at least 3.5k in your account.

I think you missed a key part of that post.

Lol @Mike I said IF she wants perfect , and there's some hope , R1000 maybe more . More could be indefinite amount of cash

@shabbar that's just being silly though because a Reo isn't perfect either.

I'm glad you agree your suggestion was silly ;)

Too big for one, batteries don't last long enough on the compact ones, the minis lack features, not enough flavour compared to some different attys - the list is long, not to mention that perfect for one person doesn't define perfect for another.

Are you saying in 5 years, you'll still be using a standard Reo?

Hi, I'm new here and never tried the KangerTech. I just moved up from the cigarette looking style to a tank made by v2. So far I love it, but I have not tried many other systems. Its hard when you order online because you have to rely on reviews and comments and everyone likes different things about their cig. I like a deep hit with heavy smoke. Seems the VG liquids give me that moreso than the ones found is most my local stores.

Too big for one, batteries don't last long enough on the compact ones, the minis lack features, not enough flavour compared to some different attys - the list is long, not to mention that perfect for one person doesn't define perfect for another.

Are you saying in 5 years, you'll still be using a standard Reo?
Do you have a Reo Mike?

No, it doesn't suit my needs. Firstly I want something regulated, secondly paying a big premium for bottom-fed isn't worthwhile when I only go through around 2ml of juice a day.

See I don't mind at all what it looks like at the end of the day, I just want the tried and tested most recommended e-cig that people lean towards when buying. I'm sure when I go to the Vape Meet on the 30th I'll get a good idea about what people love.

I'm such a noob when it comes to all this so I'll say thanks again for everybody's suggestions and advice!

Back