I Love Cats

Sorry to hear @PeterHarris - what happened to the little guy?
he was getting weak, tested him for leukemia and cat aids, both tests were negative. so the vet said either its just a fever or its some disease where their intestines build op some sort of fluid.
so we just pampered him, but its been a while and he was eating like 6 - 9 pellets of food a day and just getting thinner and thinner.
he just slept the whole day and night.
he recently started meowing when picked up, so we decided to let him sleep and catch flies, yes flies. the little bugger was always catching flies.

he was getting weak, tested him for leukemia and cat aids, both tests were negative. so the vet said either its just a fever or its some disease where their intestines build op some sort of fluid.
so we just pampered him, but its been a while and he was eating like 6 - 9 pellets of food a day and just getting thinner and thinner.
he just slept the whole day and night.
he recently started meowing when picked up, so we decided to let him sleep and catch flies, yes flies. the little bugger was always catching flies.

So sorry to hear that. I even met the little guy at VK when he was a kitten. Losing a pet is so hard :(

Sorry to hear about your kitty dude. I'm sure he is happy at the cattery in the sky.

@PeterHarris, Loki was so lucky to have you, always remember that.

The bond we have with our pets runs deep, much deeper than we think. And one of the hardest parts about having a pet is that we know the odds are that we’ll outlive them. But in the relatively brief time we have our beloved friends we know the joy they bring and we’re willing to deal with that reality. Death is a part of life and eventually we move on. But that doesn’t negate the finality that comes with death; particularly in the days after. Its devestating and the feeling of loss is a serious k@k one. I am so sorry for your loss.

zRmVdmv.jpg

tfHK1ol.png

Cat wakes me up everyday at 5 am for this shit. Worth it
(source) · 19 hours ago

Back