I Love Cats

the wife's a winner
All of my animal family, 4 dogs and 2 cats, are rescues. Could not live without them, am in in Uk at moment and only heading back to Swaziland in 4 weeks time, am missing them more than a grown man should admit to. Also miss my wife.

All of my animal family, 4 dogs and 2 cats, are rescues. Could not live without them, am in in Uk at moment and only heading back to Swaziland in 4 weeks time, am missing them more than a grown man should admit to. Also miss my wife.
I hear you,all of my cats have also been rescued. We have a terrible feral cat problem here and I urge any one I know that's interested to adopt.

Hey all.

I have a serious question - I live in a sectional title yada yada complex. We didn't think we would be here forever and a day, but as the economy and life has it, we have a decent and safe place with a proper garden, so we are not in a hurry to get into way more debt for a bigger freestanding place.

Me and my wife are both serious animal people, and it seems our little girls have I inherited the same love for them.

Now, we want a cat, knowing a dog could impose on neighbors, and they need a massive yard.

What I want to know is what about cats. I mean, we have a pretty big indoor area, and a reasonable size garden. BUT it is a "pet free complex"....

So should I just forget about it while we here? I mean I would never get an animal and then it needed to be taken away from me...

Not worth the risk... Very hard to keep a cat indoors and they wander... more hassle than it's worth... it will stress you out. I could not live without cats.

Before my kids arrived we lived in a complex that allowed pets, at least that was their response when I asked before moving in. Five months later, we are informed that we have to get rid of our cats. So I told them to shove it, and we moved out. Ain't no way we could do that. I agree with Rob's point about the risk, It's not worth it.

Ya I was worried about that. We own the place so it wouldn't be a case of just packing up and leaving, we would need to sell and buy first.

I wondered if there was a legal way, because an estate agent got the same rule overturned in a complex down the road, claiming it was everybody's right to own a pet.

tumblr_lsy16vMQ9r1qkkyxfo1_400.gif

@BumbleBee , I can totally relate to that one. I have one that does exactly that when I'm on the notebook. Down pat to rescuing electronics from the mug with tea or coffee. The creator just missed on the kitty-surfing part involving any paperwork you are busy with when jumping up. A bushy tail (and a$$) in your face shows they still love you - methinks.
He sometimes follows me around the house like a little puppy, and scratches on the door when I'm in the loo. He also moans in the kitchen till I 'fill up' the already full bowl of pellets and place him in the correct position on the floor to just drop his head into the bowl.
Cats sometimes make me wonder who owns who ...

Before my kids arrived we lived in a complex that allowed pets, at least that was their response when I asked before moving in. Five months later, we are informed that we have to get rid of our cats. So I told them to shove it, and we moved out. Ain't no way we could do that. I agree with Rob's point about the risk, It's not worth it.
had the same thing happen to me and told them where they can stick something that hurts really bad and sent them my lease that showed them that we were allowed to diffrence is i went to all the units and asked them if they had an issue with my cat and was told no and actually discovered she has three homes in the complex lol

had the same thing happen to me and told them where they can stick something that hurts really bad and sent them my lease that showed them that we were allowed to diffrence is i went to all the units and asked them if they had an issue with my cat and was told no and actually discovered she has three homes in the complex lol
Can relate there brother.
We have to bear in mind the old adage that dogs have owners, cats have staff.

This is Pez, second of my pair of rescues.

Attachments

• Pez.jpg
    Pez.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 12
IMG_0520.JPG IMG_5901.JPG

Rescued the top one found her pregnant under an abandoned train. Had a litter of six handreared all of them and found homes for 5.kept one daughter with the mom

I'm not a fan of cats, they make me feel worthless and ugly. But that has to be one of the coolest looking cats I've ever seen in my life, it looks like a Serval kitten or something!

Baby Choo is a Bengal. Cross between an Asian Wild Cat and Domestic Cats... She is the best cat I have ever had and I have had some wonderful cats in my time... she is a one person cat and when I go away my wife has to phone me and put her on the phone... then she calms down.

Baby Choo is a Bengal. Cross between an Asian Wild Cat and Domestic Cats... She is the best cat I have ever had and I have had some wonderful cats in my time... she is a one person cat and when I go away my wife has to phone me and put her on the phone... then she calms down.
That is special... if anything should happen to one of my girls i would love a bengal or burmese

When there is a bit of cold and rain and daddy gets home early we are inconsoleable IMG-20160406-WA0022.jpeg

Back