If you were going to buy an RTA...

I need to get a Zeus now, sounds like the perfect RTA for me.

Last edited:
Another Reload RTA, because every other atomiser I have had before and after pales in comparison.

hi @CMMACKEM I have heard only good things about the Reload all round, but the price, wow

in your opinion, would a clone be just as good ?

I need to get a Zeus now, sounds like the perfect RTA for me.

@Alex , imo you won't be sorry, once you have a decent build in there and get the wicking right it really gives excellent flavour. I want to now start trying some other coils when I redo to see what happens, but I have not been sorry for spending the money on it.

I run my Nano's and Crius's daily , but the Zeus keeps on finding its way back, even if it is a bit more finicky. It can give a bit of a spit when refilling due to the wicking speed, but even chain vaping never a dry hit. Is also a bit of a juice guzzler, but which new RTA is not.

If I was to buy another rta, not interested in them since i been squonking. I’d probably go for another wotofo serpent smm or the new bravo rta.

hi @CMMACKEM I have heard only good things about the Reload all round, but the price, wow

in your opinion, would a clone be just as good ?

I am not sure as I have never tried the clone. I have just seen a review(See below) and it was not positive.

I would buy the original, worth the price by far in my opinion. If the price puts you off, I am sure you can find one in the classifieds. I have seen them going as low as R700.

I am not sure as I have never tried the clone. I have just seen a review(See below) and it was not positive.

I would buy the original, worth the price by far in my opinion. If the price puts you off, I am sure you can find one in the classifieds. I have seen them going as low as R700.

from the first word of bad machining etc etc etc

im put off any clone

thanks

I spent the afternoon watching tons of reviews. Made up my mind, if all goes well, picking up a Bravo RTA tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent the afternoon watching tons of reviews. Made up my mind, if all goes well, picking up a Bravo RTA tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you perhaps a goon fan?

I have got the Kylin V2, Zeus, and Reload RTA to name my favorites.

They are all in daily rotation. The reload takes it by a long stretch. I would say the Zeus was a bit over hyped in my opinion.
If money is not a problem I would recommend the reload any day of the week. if it is, get the Manta or the Wake.

If you want a Single coil, get yourself the Serpent SMM.

Hope this helps.

Great thread here man.

I would say the Asmodus Voluna any day.
I have tried a friends reload for a few days and though it is superb,the Voluna knocks it straight out the park IMO.
Also tried the Manta for a couple days and it is a great RTA,but for me the Voluna is untouchable at the moment.

Try the Geekvape Blitzen as well,tried out a buddies on friday and was quite impressed-so that would be in my 3 personal recommendations to anybody.

wow @Room Fogger -I really appreciate the time you took to send those pics and explain each step-what a champion!

I am most certainly going to try your method next before swapping out my coils

The Kylin Mini looks interesting, but I'll stay with my Reloads. Have two of them. Flavor is really good.

I have got the Kylin V2, Zeus, and Reload RTA to name my favorites.

They are all in daily rotation. The reload takes it by a long stretch. I would say the Zeus was a bit over hyped in my opinion.
If money is not a problem I would recommend the reload any day of the week. if it is, get the Manta or the Wake.

If you want a Single coil, get yourself the Serpent SMM.

Hope this helps.

Wotofo Serpent SMM rules !!

My recommendations for the best flavour and easy of use and quality of built would be

1. Wotofo - Serpent SMM (single coil)
2. Digiflavor - Pharao Mini (single coil)
3. Geekvape - Ammit 25 (single coil)

Just popped my Engine back on to compare.

My vote remains for the engine.

Back