iJoy Tornado RDTA

Hi.i see you got yourself this baby.. how does she performs compare to the crius and griffin, for flavour and vapour.

Blows them completely out of the water IMHO. Runing 8 wrap triple twisted 28ss 3mm. Slight pain to build but so worth it.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

ok i see now that you using stainless for those triple builds...
thanks..im really thinking of adding this to my collection..

I'm running them at 70 - 75W comes to 0.22Ω. this is only the 2nd build i tried. first build was claptons 26/32 6 wrap 3mm came to 0.46Ω and ran that at 100w with airflow wide open

This old chest dont like those higher power these days. I wonder how it will perform with 24g SS with say 11 wraps on 2.5 or 3mm ID

This seems to be a very impressive tank. The reviews on it are very good. I might........juuuust might consider buying one :rolleyes:

I wondered how long that would take Zeee Man! :D

Hahaha......you know me too well Uncle @Rob Fisher , but I still have my eye on an authentic VCMT 30mm, but the Tornado is eating at me. The VCMT impressed me A LOT at the vape meet and it was the best flavor I've ever had from a tank (apart from your Target of course) and I really want one. If finances allow it, then I'll buy both, but not now. Just drooling at the moment.....lol

Unfortunately, the Benz needs new discs front and back, so that has to come first. Then I'll look at the tanks again.

Got my one today. and i decided to go with a kanthal clapton quad coil 2.5mm 8 wrap comes out at 0.27 pushing it at 160w on the rx200 absolute clouds for days mega airflow and wicking awesome. only thing i dont like is the side fill.

Awww yeeeeah . She's a keeper:)

Slightly annoying to build on but once you get her going.........cloud city.

IMAG00209.jpg

Stop tempting me with this!!!!

How do you find taste on it compared to like the Griffin / Crius / Aromamizer ?

Stop tempting me with this!!!!

How do you find taste on it compared to like the Griffin / Crius / Aromamizer ?

Don't have much to compare it against . Only tanks I have are the Subtank & Bellus/Mutation RTA's . This definitely blows them out of the water in terms of flavor . So much so that I may have to reduce the concentrations on my next batch of juice as its now sickeningly sweet.

But that airflow though :O . Pure heaven if you like an airy draw

for me out of 4 tanks.
best would be the moonshot for flavour
2nd would be the gemini
3rd the tornado
4th griffin

so not the best flavour, but still pretty good.

I would rate on par with moonshot. Then gemini then griffin

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

well i wouldnt say it isnt as good as the moonshot, just different. i do love how you can push the wattage up and it doesnt get hot and neither does the vape. I got the vcmt 30mm clone and the deck is nowhere near the tornado. and it doesnt even handle 120 without dry hitting. this tank does. i went all the way up to 200W on my rolo and it was an extremely hot vape but it didnt dry hit

hi everyone.
just wanted to know what you guys are building in your tornado?
I have tried 3 builds so far.
1st was quad 8 wrap 2.5mm kanthal claptons my favourite so far.
2nd was quad 8 wrap 2.5mm ss316l claptons was ohming to low to feel comfortable.
3rd was 24g 3mm 11 wrap nichrome quads flavour is the best with this one but reduced clouds.

what i have concluded so far is coil placement seems to matter alot.
as the 3mm nichrome build covers the air slots better and i definatly noticed an increase in flavour as i then used a DIY of cream soda which is really weak and i only taste it in drippers but i could now taste it.

Back