I'm back

Welcome back @Feliks Karp
Hope the vaping is going well

Thanks @Silver yes I actually quit for a month, but decided to get back on the ol' toot machine.

Interesting. Congrats on the month of quitting. What was it like? Did you feel like a vape?

lol the ol toot machine. Hehe

Interesting. Congrats on the month of quitting. What was it like? Did you feel like a vape?

lol the ol toot machine. Hehe

I realized that I'm entirely addicted to the mechanical aspect, as before I quit I was on 0 mg. I quit because my diabetes has completely cleared up and vaping is the last "bad" habit I have, but I guess life insists that I have at least one vice.

I realized that I'm entirely addicted to the mechanical aspect, as before I quit I was on 0 mg. I quit because my diabetes has completely cleared up and vaping is the last "bad" habit I have, but I guess life insists that I have at least one vice.

Congrats on the diabetes clearing up. That is great news. Hope it stays that way for you @Feliks Karp

Ya, in my view the odd toot here and there at reasonable power levels is not too harmful - at least its way better than puffing on stinkies!

Congrats on the diabetes clearing up. That is great news. Hope it stays that way for you @Feliks Karp

Ya, in my view the odd toot here and there at reasonable power levels is not too harmful - at least its way better than puffing on stinkies!

Well I have been off meds on the edge of two years, but my last H1AC was 4.6% and I did a glucose TT which came out at 3.8 after 2 hours, so my doc decided it was "officially" in remission. Vaping has never had any effect on my diabetes, it's just like a holistic choice to try get rid of my "bad habits" but all in all yes waaaay better than smokes!

Well I have been off meds on the edge of two years, but my last H1AC was 4.6% and I did a glucose TT which came out at 3.8 after 2 hours, so my doc decided it was "officially" in remission. Vaping has never had any effect on my diabetes, it's just like a holistic choice to try get rid of my "bad habits" but all in all yes waaaay better than smokes!

Congrats on that!
May it stay in remission!!

Back