Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all. I have been vaping for about a month now, started with a cheapy kit but later got a couple of decent batteries from eciggies. My latest vapemail brought the vivi nova which i hated... Until i discovered the secret gasket .

I have been surprised how easy the transition to vaping has been. I was never a heavy two packs a day kinda guy (stinkies are crazy expensive) but i smoked between 5 and 10 stinkies every day for twelve years. Now the thought of cigarettes is pretty disgusting. Ew.

So i am a thankful vaper. And thankful also for the great info learned and learning on this forum.

Vape on

Welcome and congratulations on your vaping for a month @Eti1

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Hi all. I have been vaping for about a month now, started with a cheapy kit but later got a couple of decent batteries from eciggies. My latest vapemail brought the vivi nova which i hated... Until i discovered the secret gasket .

I have been surprised how easy the transition to vaping has been. I was never a heavy two packs a day kinda guy (stinkies are crazy expensive) but i smoked between 5 and 10 stinkies every day for twelve years. Now the thought of cigarettes is pretty disgusting. Ew.

So i am a thankful vaper. And thankful also for the great info learned and learning on this forum.

Vape on

Warm welcome (saw you joined 11 July already) - please share the secret gasket on the Vivi Nova.

Hi guys

Been off cigs and vaping for 4 days now.

I was close to buying the twisp at the mall, but thanks to this forum, got myslef an MVP and Aerotank.

I've been smoking for 14 years, and thanks to vaping I've been able to stay without it, long may it continue.

Congratulations on quiting the stinkies bud :)

Welcome to this awesome forum :D

Vape long and vape strong :rock:

Well i was having major flooding and gurgling sounds on my second day of use. Cleaned and dried the tank and coil unit. Refilled it and it gave two good vapes before the air tube was full of liquid again. Aargh.

Did some youtubing and found a pretty easy fix. The 'secret gasket' is in the mouthpiece. All i needed to do was pop it out with a screwdriver (carefully!). This white rubber gasket attaches to the air stem, so when i screwed the pieces back together it created a much better and so far perfect seal. No more gurgling!

Wait let me test it...yep no issues, good consistent hits.

Both I and the reviewer are mystyfied as to why the manufacturer doesnt mention this crucial detail at all.

Welcome one and many new members! Getting difficult to keep up here:p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Aweeeeeee fellow vaporers:rock:
My name is Eddie, Im a Weskus kind and have kicked the stinkies for a solid 16 days solely to the awesome that is vaporizers:rock: Im currently using a Ego CE4 and all though it isnt the bizz nizz it has opened a whole new door of epicness for me. My next setup thanks to the knowledge from all you fantastic people will be a Kayfun 3.1 in black or matt and the mod....well that kinda is still open for debate but i am loving the Chi You Mech.

Anyway, stay awesome, peace8--)

Hi all,

New to this forum.

Started smoking E-cigs around 2 years ago during a snowboard trip..
Bought a kit at Wallmart... Forgot the brands name..It was terrible...

Moved to Greenleaf.. Battery life and charge time put me off..

Moved to Twisp.. Was nice at the beginning .. Leaking issues and Liquids
put me off...

I still use my Twisp but with different and better liquides... Will upgrade to
a decent Mod soon .. When I figure out the best buy ...

Thanks

Welcome @acidkidsa
Enjoy the forum and your vaping!

Hi guys,

Name is Mike and I have been vaping since end of last year. Been meaning to join forum for a while now!

Welcome @Vapington
Nice name :)
Enjoy the forum. We have a super place here

Hello, Chemical here. I have been vapeing for exactly 2 months today and have been analog free for exactly 1 month, 30 and a half days.

I visit the guys at Vapeking fairly often and they assist me in spending money on Vape related paraphernalia. I don't mind though because they have an awesome dog who looks like the direwolf Ghost from the critically acclaimed HBO show "Game of Thrones."

I will now find a suitable avatar in order to better fit in. Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.

Welcome @Chemical
So easy to spend cash at Vapeking, know what you mean ;-)
All the best for your vaping and congrats on the 2 months analog free!
Enjoy the forum. We have a super place here

Hi everyone!

I've been vaping for 3 months and completely off the stinkies for the past month!

Vaping has become a bit of an obsession! :)

Ta!

Welcome and congrats @Raistlin !
A month off stinkies is a great achievement. Well done
Enjoy the forum and enjoy your vaping journey.

Hi all , I have been on the forum for a while , wasn't totally sold on vaping though over the last month and a bit , I have now been totally converted, also nice to see some mates here @Limbo and special thanks to my personal vape guru @PeterHarris

Welcome @sesh17
Enjoy the forum and all the best for your vaping
You have a great vape guru ! Our vaping video superstar!

Welcome to all the new members! I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.

Happy Vaping!

Hi guys

Been off cigs and vaping for 4 days now.

I was close to buying the twisp at the mall, but thanks to this forum, got myslef an MVP and Aerotank.

I've been smoking for 14 years, and thanks to vaping I've been able to stay without it, long may it continue.

Welcome @RTK
Congrats on finding vaping and on the first few days which is always the most challenging
I wish i had a mvp and aerotank for my first few days ;-) great starter equipment indeed
All the best and enjoy the forum. We have a special place here

Vape on

Welcome @Eti1
Congrats on your easy transition to vaping. Some are luckier than others
All the best and hope you enjoy the forum. We have a great place here

My name is Eddie, Im a Weskus kind and have kicked the stinkies for a solid 16 days solely to the awesome that is vaporizers:rock: Im currently using a Ego CE4 and all though it isnt the bizz nizz it has opened a whole new door of epicness for me. My next setup thanks to the knowledge from all you fantastic people will be a Kayfun 3.1 in black or matt and the mod....well that kinda is still open for debate but i am loving the Chi You Mech.

Welcome @DoubleD
Scared to ask you about your forum name. Lol ;-)
Congrats on kicking the stinkies for 16 days. Great achievement.
Yes, vaping is an epic journey indeed, enjoy it
And enjoy your stay here on the forum. We have a superb platform here.

Most welcome, Eddie. Congrats on the 16 days, well done. Enjoy you vaping journey.

Back