Introduce Yourselves:

Thank you.
Yes, i have come to the same conclusion that it might be the juice and that is why i have ordered a whole bunch from VM.
What nic content are you vaping? I had to start at 36mg to get me off stinkies, which gives most around here the jitters. Now down to 18 mg, mostly thanks to the Reos.

Welcome @Angie! Great that the last smoker at work is now a convert! The business is now officially a smoke free zone for ever! :rock:

What nic content are you vaping? I had to start at 36mg to get me off stinkies, which gives most around here the jitters. Now down to 18 mg, mostly thanks to the Reos.

Same routine here. I started on a higher strength than my equivalent ciggi @ 12mg. After 3-4 weeks switched down to 9mg.

Went straight to vaping with not a single analog since. Not even a single craving. Nicotine is powerful.

I have tried 9mg up to 24mg. The 24 totally kicked my butt, its way too strong for me. Even 18mg burns my throat too much.
Maybe its the PG, apparently some peoples throats get irritated by it?
BTW i smoke medium strength cigarettes.

I have tried 9mg up to 24mg. The 24 totally kicked my butt, its way too strong for me. Even 18mg burns my throat too much.
Could be the PG. What coils and voltage you running normally?

Have u got the vm juices yet?

What coils and voltage you running normally?

I have a 1.8 ohm Nautilus mini, tried 3.3volts up to 5 volts on the iTaste VV.
Around 4 volts seems nicest to me so far, but its hard to tell as there isnt that much difference to me.

18mg is the most any smoker would need in my opnion. When I switched I started on 18mg and I used to easily smoke 2 boxes a day and yet I still found 18mg too strong for chain vaping which I liked to do. I even did this with smoking. I smoked Marlboro blue ice cigarettes. I quickly went down to 12mg and the dizziness etc went away. I think everyone is different when it comes to absorption of nicotine.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

BTW i smoke medium strength cigarettes.
Thanks. I think you are on the winning path with the VM juices. They are all 50PG/50VG (except VM4 which is 60/40). Presume you got the 18 mg. You could get the 0 mg in corresponding juices to dilute if need be. Some great calculators to tell you exactly how much to add to get to a specified mg.

Thanks. I think you are on the winning path with the VM juices. They are all 50PG/50VG (except VM4 which is 60/40). Presume you got the 18 mg. You could get the 0 mg in corresponding juices to dilute if need be. Some great calculators to tell you exactly how much to add to get to a specified mg.

I ordered 9 and 12 mg, one 6mg for the menthol as that usually has added throat hit.
I usually smoke 9mg normal cigarettes and maybe 10 per work day...more on the weekend :p

Thank you, their names do promise a lot. :-D
I will keep these in mind.
+1 on the vapecraving juice. Tasted it for the first time a week ago. So many layers of flavour. And silky smooth.

Only prob with them is the chain vaping that results :)

+1 on the vapecraving juice. Tasted it for the first time a week ago. So many layers of flavour. And silky smooth.

Only prob with them is the chain vaping that results :)

Rather chain vaping that smoking...

Welcome to the forum @Heckers , those VM juices should do great in those strengths in your current setup. Quality juice makes a MASSIVE difference to the whole vaping experience

Thanks @Andre! Its the other way round though... the range is 60/40 with VM4 the exception at 50/50.

Hi Everyone :hi:
I hail from sunny Durban, i am a smoker of 12 years and trying to kick the habit for good.
I have been trying vaping for about 4 years or so and i have even been able to convert others....yet i still struggle..
I seem to get too much harsh throat hit and almost no "lung hit" and struggle to get the satisfaction as with analogues, but i am determined to continue my quest to find something that works for me. If so many people enjoy it so much there must be something out there for me that will work. (I have just recently learned of the straight lung inhale which is helping with the "lung hit" :party:)

I started with NJoy cigalites onto a 808, then tried a Leo, then an EVOD and Twisp.
Currently trying a Nautilus mini with a iTaste VV.
I have not tried too many juices and maybe that is where another problem lies, im yet to find a flavour that I really enjoy.
Tried Dekang, Liqua, Totally Wicked and Synfonya(which was the best of the bunch), just ordered a whole bunch of VM juices after reading all the praise around here.....the quest continues :rock:

Welcome to our neck of the woods :) hope you're enjoying your stay here with us :rock:

Wow 4 years of vaping and a whole lot of tried and tested devices, nice one!!!

I agree with the previous comments, it's time to try out some of the amazing juices available from the retailers on the forum, i'm sure you will soon find the IT juice that keeps you away from the stinkies, chin up, you're doing amazing!!!!

Back