Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks for the help @Andre. after spending the whole night reading up on everything, i have ordered the what you suggested. and some new juices to test out. Thanks again. Will give some feedback once i have received my order. I am so amped!
Awesome, looking forward to your impressions.

hey hey! Just registered and so saying hi is step 1 :)
Pulled the trigger last last week Thursday to switch to vaping. Just couldn't postpone it any longer. Bought a Kayfun 3.1 and a Panzer Black Hawk. Also bought my girlfriend a Kangertech EMOW. Really nice little device! Although she wasn't amped to switch to vaping, she's LOVING it and can't STAND the smell or taste of a cigarette :)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 16
Pulled the trigger last last week Thursday to switch to vaping. Just couldn't postpone it any longer. Bought a Kayfun 3.1 and a Panzer Black Hawk. Also bought my girlfriend a Kangertech EMOW. Really nice little device! Although she wasn't amped to switch to vaping, she's LOVING it and can't STAND the smell or taste of a cigarette :)
Welcome to the forum and well done on taking your first steps into vaping, you jumped right in on mech and rebuildable right from the start, don't see that very often. Can I assume that you've done your research or have a mentor helping you? Anyhow, hope you enjoy the forum, if you get stuck just holler ;)

Welcome to the forum and well done on taking your first steps into vaping, you jumped right in on mech and rebuildable right from the start, don't see that very often. Can I assume that you've done your research or have a mentor helping you? Anyhow, hope you enjoy the forum, if you get stuck just holler ;)

Thanks!
I have a friend that explained to me the different parts, the mod, atty, showed me how he makes a coil, etc. and that's about it. hehe i've always been a person to jump in on the deep end. I usually teach myself everything I know. I read A WHOLE lot! I study something to death when it piques my interest:) I'm a rather fast learner and love learning new things. I get the basics down quickly but the advanced stuff comes with time and practice.
First priority was safety! A whole lot of reading on battery safety, ohms, volts, amps, c ratings, etc. Got some cool iPhone apps to assist. One to calculate the resistance of a coil, bought a multi meter to test everything, etc. A whole lot of info but enjoying it very much. Great success so far! :D

hello and welcome to the forum @b1scu17
congrats on the decision to change to vaping. and on convincing your gf to make the change as well. the kayfun is awesome you are really going to enjoy it.
good luck going forward

Welcome new vapers. Keep turning the weather from sunny to cloudy with a chance of fog!

Way to go! Most welcome. Happy vaping. Do shout if you have any questions, but sounds to me you have done your homework and more.

Hi everyone! I made the mistake of posting a juice review a few days ago before introducing myself, so here I am giving out the greets!

I've been vaping since 28 June, 2014 (4 months), and havent touched a stinkie since. I started off on a Twisp (as seems to be the custom round these parts), but very quickly became obsessive over vaping tech and learned as much as I could as quickly as I could. I am currently the proud owner of a Pro Tank 3, A Vivi Nova BDCC, and an Aspire Nautilus Mega (BVC). I use my tanks on a Vision Spinner II and a 1300mah USB eLeaf mini-iJust. I'm also currently awaiting delivery of a shiny blue eLeaf iStick mod.. I very excaaite! I expect I will be entering the world of rebuildables soon, but for now I'm happy with the awesome performance of Aspire's BVC coils.

I've tried a few brands of e-juices (eg. Liqua, Hats, Vape-O) but my two favourite brands so far are Craft Vapour and Rocket Fuel. Oh yea, and I'm a 12mg nic kinda-guy.

I'm very happy to be part of this wonderful local vaping community and look forward to many days on the forum!

Vaping kicks ash!

Hi everyone! I made the mistake of posting a juice review a few days ago before introducing myself, so here I am giving out the greets!

I've been vaping since 28 June, 2014 (4 months), and havent touched a stinkie since. I started off on a Twisp (as seems to be the custom round these parts), but very quickly became obsessive over vaping tech and learned as much as I could as quickly as I could. I am currently the proud owner of a Pro Tank 3, A Vivi Nova BDCC, and an Aspire Nautilus Mega (BVC). I use my tanks on a Vision Spinner II and a 1300mah USB eLeaf mini-iJust. I'm also currently awaiting delivery of a shiny blue eLeaf iStick mod.. I very excaaite! I expect I will be entering the world of rebuildables soon, but for now I'm happy with the awesome performance of Aspire's BVC coils.

I've tried a few brands of e-juices (eg. Liqua, Hats, Vape-O) but my two favourite brands so far are Craft Vapour and Rocket Fuel. Oh yea, and I'm a 12mg nic kinda-guy.

I'm very happy to be part of this wonderful local vaping community and look forward to many days on the forum!

Vaping kicks ash!

welcome @prodigyX and well done on the 4 month no stinkies achievement. thats some good gear your are using. best of luck going forward

Vaping kicks ash!
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 4 months - a huge achievement. Yes, BVC coils have really changed the landscape around commercial clearomizers. For juice reviews have a look at our member's impressions here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-liquid-reviews/
Happy vaping.

Howdy Everyone, Im new to the Forum been vaping for just over 2 Months now, had like 5 cigarettes in the 1st week while vaping and by the 2nd week haven't touch it since. After abt 13 years of smoking and wanting to quit and tried a few things , Vaping is the Bomb and will not look back.
Started of on 2 Ego & CE5 's kits... Im NOW using the Istick with EMOW and the Aspire ET tanks and loving them..

Welcome @Nishen and well done on 2 months :rock:
Vaping is truely the bomb!!! it rocks all our worlds :D
Enjoy the forum and shout if you need any help

Howdy Everyone, Im new to the Forum been vaping for just over 2 Months now, had like 5 cigarettes in the 1st week while vaping and by the 2nd week haven't touch it since. After abt 13 years of smoking and wanting to quit and tried a few things , Vaping is the Bomb and will not look back.
Started of on 2 Ego & CE5 's kits... Im NOW using the Istick with EMOW and the Aspire ET tanks and loving them..

welcome @Nishen and well done on your achievement. enjoy!

Most welcome. Congrats on the 2 months - a huge accomplishment. And you are right on the new edge with your vaping gear. Enjoy.

Hey guys/girls.. Im new to the forum, been vaping again for about a month now. I used to vape before and had the MID One. Problem it was getting to big for my liking so kindy went off it and back on to cigarettes. I decided to get back into it again picked up a Kangertech Emow and remembered how much better vaping is compared to cigarettes. Anyway was looking around and stumbled on Reos so ordered me one through Vapour Mountain and well now just waiting for it. hopefully this will be a good road to a cigarette free life.

Welcome to the forum @Rido, hope your second attempt at vaping does the trick, you can't go wrong with the Reo.

Back