Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all

I'm from the Eastern Cape. Super new to vaping, been vaping for all of 2 weeks now o_O I've got an eGo-type unit, nothing fancy. Still smoking analogues but I've gone from buying a pack a day to a pack lasting me about 4 or 5 days.

That's my story. Looking forward to learning from the more experienced vapers out there. Really cool that there's finally a SA forum about vaping :cool:

Hi There Space_Cowboy welcome, we are always willing to help fellow Vapers!!

Welcome!!
Don't worry too much about the analogs for now. Soon they will really start to taste disgusting, and vaping will become the only way.
Good luck! And enjoy it here.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm sure I'll get over analogues soon enough. Since I started vaping they've lost alot of the wow-factor.

I'm sure once I upgrade to decent hardware my vaping experience will be even better than it is now and I'll probably kick the analogues to the curb...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Welcome!!
Don't worry too much about the analogs for now. Soon they will really start to taste disgusting, and vaping will become the only way.
Good luck! And enjoy it here.

Yeah I agree, I also was still on analogues for a while when i made the switch but it really is horrible once you start vaping properly!

Oh and Welcome Space_Cowboy :p Good luck

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Yeah I agree, I also was still on analogues for a while when i made the switch but it really is horrible once you start vaping properly!

Oh and Welcome Space_Cowboy :p Good luck

I'm starting to dislike the taste of analogues more and more. Alot of the time, I get about halfway / three quarters of the way with an analogue and I feel like I've had enough. I'm actually quite impressed at how I've taken to vaping and how quickly I've taken to it as well :D

To aid in the transition, you may consider a 2.4% juice for a few days.

Errr.... What's 2.4% juice? Is it perhaps juice with a high percentage of nicotine content?

It was never part of my plan to quit analogues. I decided to try vaping to cut down on my normal analogue usage. The way things are going though I wouldn't be surprised if in the future I quite analogues totally.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I'm starting to dislike the taste of analogues more and more. Alot of the time, I get about halfway / three quarters of the way with an analogue and I feel like I've had enough. I'm actually quite impressed at how I've taken to vaping and how quickly I've taken to it as well :D

Yeah it is amazing - I still try an analogue every now and then if my battery is dead and Im out with friends who I havent been able to convert yet - but I usually have about two drags and then wanna vomit! They are so so so disgusting!

Errr.... What's 2.4% juice? Is it perhaps juice with a high percentage of nicotine content?

It was never part of my plan to quit analogues. I decided to try vaping to cut down on my normal analogue usage. The way things are going though I wouldn't be surprised if in the future I quite analogues totally.

Even if you vape most of the time and still have analogues now and then you are still winning - but eventually you wont want to go near analogues - its inevitable :p

Sorry,
It is a juice that contains 2.4% nicotine. Some bottles will say 2.4%, other bottles will say 24mg/ml.
It is a fairly strong concentration, and will definitely help with cravings.

Hi all

I'm from the Eastern Cape. Super new to vaping, been vaping for all of 2 weeks now o_O I've got an eGo-type unit, nothing fancy. Still smoking analogues but I've gone from buying a pack a day to a pack lasting me about 4 or 5 days.

That's my story. Looking forward to learning from the more experienced vapers out there. Really cool that there's finally a SA forum about vaping :cool:

howsit Space_cowboy

by smoking less analogues you already made so much progress!!

keep it up and soon, like Crafty said, analogues will taste disgusting

Sorry,
It is a juice that contains 2.4% nicotine. Some bottles will say 2.4%, other bottles will say 24mg/ml.
It is a fairly strong concentration, and will definitely help with cravings.

No worries man, just cool that I learnt something.. Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try.

howsit Space_cowboy

by smoking less analogues you already made so much progress!!

keep it up and soon, like Crafty said, analogues will taste disgusting

Howzit Riaz

Thanks I agree. My initial intention was just to cut down on analogues so I've already won that battle :) With the advice I've gotten here so far I don't think there's any chance of turning my back on vaping.

Hi everybody , Nasser is the name and I am so grateful to be part of this wonderful community . I started vaping in December 2012 and am loving my freedom .

Hi there allien1265 Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

Hi , Melinda and thank you for your contribution to the vaping community in South Africa . I will definitely be supporting your vape shop as soon as I have some moolah :D

Hi allien thank you so much for the kind words, we are still very new and still building up our stock levels but we are getting there, slowly but surely :)

Im a self employed seafood retailer who covers the entire country. Mainly smaller towns. Im a perfect rep to introduce vaping to people from all walks of life.

Been vaping for a couple of months now and 60% of my customers are dying to get into it.

Looking for suppliers in the Jhb area with good quality products especially evods,plse contact me on seagatefoods@gmail.com. in Jhb 25 October 2013

Yours in vaping lol

Im a self employed seafood retailer who covers the entire country. Mainly smaller towns. Im a perfect rep to introduce vaping to people from all walks of life.

Been vaping for a couple of months now and 60% of my customers are dying to get into it.

Looking for suppliers in the Jhb area with good quality products especially evods,plse contact me on seagatefoods@gmail.com. in Jhb 25 October 2013

Yours in vaping lol

Nuru, we did email you our reseller pricelist to and got no response.

Should have started here. Anyhow, here goes. My name is André, living in a very small village, Koringberg, in the Western Cape. Around 130 kms from Cape Town. I am a lawyer, working in the wine industry for many years.

Tried the previous twisp models on and off without success. Leaky, inconsistent and expensive. Their current model, the clearo, is actually not bad, but still expensive. Used it for a month on a campervan trip in New Zealand, but just to not smoke in the van. Acquired an eVic monstertube beginning July 2013 with a Vivi Nova. Had no expectations nor intention to stop smoking, but found with the hit this equipment delivered it was actually not so difficult not to do the stinkies, but still had to do a lot of tweaking. On 7 July 2013 I had my last cigarette. Then I started researching ecigs in earnest. Got some protanks, Vision Spinners and a Vamo V3, and a variety of juices. Ordered a K100 mech and an Igo-L rebuildable atomizer as I came to the conclusion that dripping probably gives the best vaping experience possible. Then, after more research, had to decide between a Kayfun or a Reo Grand with Reomizer 2. Decided on the latter as it seemed to be based on dripping, but without the hassle of having to drip all the time. Best decision ever, it is the end all as far as vaping is concerned. Now I build coils - easy peasy - try to find my all day juice and dabble a bit with DIY juices. And there you go.

Hello everyone, my name is Milo, i'm the IT guy and brother to CraftyZA. I'm hated because I'm the architect and support engineer for the ETC/E-toll project, but hey it pays the bills. (most of them anyway). Been vaping for 6 months (and my daughter is 6 months old). Huge Gadgeteer myself. this is the age of the geek. technology is awesome and analog is outdated, I simply applied that to my nicotine fix also.

Hello everyone, my name is Milo, i'm the IT guy and brother to CraftyZA. I'm hated because I'm the architect and support engineer for the ETC/E-toll project, but hey it pays the bills. (most of them anyway). Been vaping for 6 months (and my daughter is 6 months old). Huge Gadgeteer myself. this is the age of the geek. technology is awesome and analog is outdated, I simply applied that to my nicotine fix also.

We cant hate you for the E-tolls (Although we would really love to :p) Its the government not you haha :p

Welcome to the forum hope to see some interesting posts :p

Back