Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Shafiq and @Unicorn Puff !

Shafiq; what juices have you been enjoying? Fruits? Deserts?

Unicorn; You've been doing this a long time! Look forward to getting some tips from you! My DIY was terrible!

Welcome @Shafiq and @Unicorn Puff !

Shafiq; what juices have you been enjoying? Fruits? Deserts?

Unicorn; You've been doing this a long time! Look forward to getting some tips from you! My DIY was terrible!

SO much trial and error but seriously, I had no choice there was so little on the market that I could actually vape! Don't worry, I've made some pretty awful stuff:giggle:

SO much trial and error but seriously, I had no choice there was so little on the market that I could actually vape! Don't worry, I've made some pretty awful stuff:giggle:
Glad I'm not the only one! But not to worry, I'm very good at taking other people's mixes and tasting it for them, you can ask @Greyz @Sickboy77 and even @Andre ! :giggle:

Our DIY section is over here...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/diy-liquid-mixing-vg-and-pg/

And this is probably our most active DIY thread...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/calling-all-diyers.t10799/

Hi to all you fantastic people. I am Colleen, new to this group and have started making my own juice. I am truly honoured to be a member. Please inform me if what are we allowed and not allowed to do in this group

Hi to all you fantastic people. I am Colleen, new to this group and have started making my own juice. I am truly honoured to be a member. Please inform me if what are we allowed and not allowed to do in this group
Welcome Colleen!

Good to have you here with us! The rules of the forum can be found here...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-of-the-forums.f77/

Basically it boils down to (a) don't be ugly and (b) if you sell stuff you got to become a registered vendor by chatting to @Silver . But if you have any other specific questions feel free to ask :)

Good day ECIGSSA.

For a while now I've been browsing this forum without registering, just stealing with my eyes and getting advice without asking >:) Bwhahahaha (Evil laugh)

Decided now that I'll register to be part of this community as everyone seems so happy on here and giving great advice and showing of the awesome devices.

Well... My name is Batiatus - Not real name, got it from the series Spartacus and it just stuck with me.
I been vaping for about a year - quit smoking just over a year ago and wanted to start again as I was stessed... But luckily I met a Vaper in public, had n nice chat and decided to start vaping instead of smoking again.

So I got myself a twisp and that helped alot, but I was jealous of the people with the nice devices.
I then bought a Balrog kit and from there went to RTA's and then Drippers and higer watt mod.
Recently started experimenting with DIY juice - Nothing serious, just to save some money.

And that's it about me...

:)

Good day ECIGSSA.

For a while now I've been browsing this forum without registering, just stealing with my eyes and getting advice without asking >:) Bwhahahaha (Evil laugh)

Decided now that I'll register to be part of this community as everyone seems so happy on here and giving great advice and showing of the awesome devices.

Well... My name is Batiatus - Not real name, got it from the series Spartacus and it just stuck with me.
I been vaping for about a year - quit smoking just over a year ago and wanted to start again as I was stessed... But luckily I met a Vaper in public, had n nice chat and decided to start vaping instead of smoking again.

So I got myself a twisp and that helped alot, but I was jealous of the people with the nice devices.
I then bought a Balrog kit and from there went to RTA's and then Drippers and higer watt mod.
Recently started experimenting with DIY juice - Nothing serious, just to save some money.

And that's it about me...

:)
Welcome @Batiatus !

Glad you decided to jump into the bear pit with us! The cost of stealing with your eyes now is to pass on what you have learned to all of us, and to try and convince the other lurkers that it is a lot more fun after introducing yourself!

Total luck you met a vaper, I hated how I always found a reason to go back to smokes. It was a year for me last week, and I promised myself at the beginning of this journey that I could only try a cig for reference after a year. But even now, I'm a little wary of my brain trying to trick me into justifying lighting up again, so I haven't had that smoke yet!

What is your setup? And I'm guessing you've had a look at the DIY threads here and stolen plenty with your eyes there? :rofl:

;)
Welcome @Batiatus !

Glad you decided to jump into the bear pit with us! The cost of stealing with your eyes now is to pass on what you have learned to all of us, and to try and convince the other lurkers that it is a lot more fun after introducing yourself!

Total luck you met a vaper, I hated how I always found a reason to go back to smokes. It was a year for me last week, and I promised myself at the beginning of this journey that I could only try a cig for reference after a year. But even now, I'm a little wary of my brain trying to trick me into justifying lighting up again, so I haven't had that smoke yet!

What is your setup? And I'm guessing you've had a look at the DIY threads here and stolen plenty with your eyes there? :rofl:
Still learning myself, but I will do my best to pass on what I've learned to others. :)

Well congrads! Just get smokes out of your heard, it's not worth it. When ever I think about smokes, I just think of how smokers stink and that, that was me a while ago. I still can't believe I smelled like that. It's just terrible. :sick: So, don't have that smoke, just have a VAPE :)

My setup now is a Sigelei Fuchai 213 with a BMI dripper - Budget is very low :-( but it's not a bad setup.
With the DIY, yes I stole alot. I use Clyrolinx and getting all the nice flavours that others allready tested. (I'm a bad boy) lol, I don't like getting stuff that hasn't been tested yet by others as I don't have the money to lose, so I buy stuff that I know I will like - Nothing wrong with that ;)

But where ever I can, I will pass on advice and tips!

BTW... I will keep an eye out for lurkers... :nerd:

Welcome @Batiatus

Stealing with your eyes is one of the best ways to learn, not only with vaping but with everything in live.
But on here is better to be a member and join the community. People here are awesome. very nice people and always helpful. No matter what the question\issue you have, there will always be someone on here that will be able to assist or give advice!

Be active and enjoy!

;)
Still learning myself, but I will do my best to pass on what I've learned to others. :)

Well congrads! Just get smokes out of your heard, it's not worth it. When ever I think about smokes, I just think of how smokers stink and that, that was me a while ago. I still can't believe I smelled like that. It's just terrible. :sick: So, don't have that smoke, just have a VAPE :)

My setup now is a Sigelei Fuchai 213 with a BMI dripper - Budget is very low :-( but it's not a bad setup.
With the DIY, yes I stole alot. I use Clyrolinx and getting all the nice flavours that others allready tested. (I'm a bad boy) lol, I don't like getting stuff that hasn't been tested yet by others as I don't have the money to lose, so I buy stuff that I know I will like - Nothing wrong with that ;)

But where ever I can, I will pass on advice and tips!

BTW... I will keep an eye out for lurkers... :nerd:
I must say I never believed anyone when they told me I stank of cigarettes, now I can smell a smoker coming a mile away. Crazy how we just got used to smelling like that!

That's not a bad setup at all. I always maintain that as long as it does the job, then it's a good setup! I also used to hate getting stuff and not liking it, that feeling of wasted money used to really bum me out. But I have slowly got used to it, or I have become more cautious with my purchases. I'm pretty sure it's the former rather than the latter.

Like the profile pic BTW! Although I have no idea why they would have chicken's on Jupiter :ANGEL: :rolleyes: :D

Hi @Stosta google Spartacus jupiter and you will find out about the pic. It's something Quintus in Spartacus say. I don't want to say ons the forum, but it's not chicken, it's the other word. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howzit all. Renier here. Started with the vape thing about 5 months ago. To be honest I was a bit sceptical in the beginning.. but enjoying it more and more everyday. Been to my first vape meet this weekend and have to say WOW. Loved it

Hi! My name is Bradley, usually go by the name Brad (its easier). Started vaping just over 3 years back but recently discovered this forum.
Not many people i know was into vaping(Realizing there is a big community). Started off with a simple MTL vape from Vape africa then wanted MORE POWER!!:flamethrower2:

Now currently using a Smok Alien (2xSamsung 30Q) with a Cloud beast Tank. DIY'ing Liquid since this year and loving the creativity side of it.
Ive managed to convince 5 other friends to start vaping and DIY'ing.

Love this forum and all the Info!

Welcome Colleen!

Good to have you here with us! The rules of the forum can be found here...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-of-the-forums.f77/

Basically it boils down to (a) don't be ugly and (b) if you sell stuff you got to become a registered vendor by chatting to @Silver . But if you have any other specific questions feel free to ask :)

Thanks so much, I am privileged to be in this group and thanks yes I am looking for assistance on how to become a recognised e-juice supplier. :)

View attachment 77857

Wow, so many new people since I last checked this thread.
A warm welcome to all the new members

@theMysticVaper
@Mr. B
@Candy
@Johan Marais
@Pieter Geldenhuys
@Ryan_v2
@Muhammad Khan
@Santa
@Vapegirlinc
@Yaseen36
@Budget_Vapor
@Reinette
@MOE
@Shazzarain
@Quicksilver_9
@Chanty
@Shafiq
@Unicorn Puff
@Colleen Savagery

So glad you joined. The forum is a really great place to learn with so many experienced vapers.
Wonderful having you join this great vaping family where help is always at hand.

Thanks so much. Awesome group

Hi all , new to the forum . Been vaping for almost 3 years now . Did it intially to quit cigarettes . Im in the market for a new device so will be looking forward to some advice.

Hi all , new to the forum . Been vaping for almost 3 years now . Did it intially to quit cigarettes . Im in the market for a new device so will be looking forward to some advice.
Welcome @rsa !

That is a long time! I've heard it took serious dedication to stick to vaping in the earlier years! We love to give advice! Sometime people don't even want it, but we dish it out anyways! :rofl:

I suppose the first step is what kind of a vape you want out of your new setup? Mouth-to-lung or Direct-to-Lung?

Mouth to lung ? Direct to lung ? Please explain . I assume mouth to lung is like your standard ecig and direct to lung is where one blows vapour out like a steam train .

Back