Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys my name is chase i hv been vaping for about a month havent had one icky stick since 1st jan

I started on the ego aio pro with 0mg nic e-juice and now i want to get a box mod soon

CHEAH!!!!! And keep vaping

Hi guys my name is chase i hv been vaping for about a month havent had one icky stick since 1st jan

I started on the ego aio pro with 0mg nic e-juice and now i want to get a box mod soon

CHEAH!!!!! And keep vaping

Welcome to the forum @vapingyeti42
Congrats on the vaping and stopping the stinkies. Great achievement. Keep it up!
Enjoy your stay

Hi guys, just joined and looking at getting my first vape.
Don't do the stinkies but been off the hookah for abut 6 months now, miss it much but sure don't miss the headaches.

Will start a separate thread for a recommendation on my first setup.

Looking forward to learn as much as possible.

Hi, my name is Chris. Been vaping for about 10 years. Was introduced to electronic cigarettes whilst on business in Hong Kong. Haven't touched a stinky since then. Crazy about vaping and enjoy the different flavors.

Don't do the stinkies but been off the hookah for abut 6 months now, miss it much but sure don't miss the headaches.

You could try somthing like the joyetech ego aio its inexpensive and a great 1st vape

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Nuraan here, been browsing through forum but never officially posted anything. Ive been vaping on and off for about 4months. Why I'd say off and on cz I still get stinkie cravings. Started out on a Ego Aio D22 sold it after 2months, just do it for me and didn't like the throat burn/hit. Husband kept saying its because of the nic and that I might need a higher nic level to give me a better hit. What I'm looking for is mouth to lung. I then got myself a Tesla invader 3 with a Ijoy RDTA. Kept getting my tounge burnt lol, too much spit backs...I'm enjoying the clouds but im using it as a dripper to prevent the tounge burn . Would like to get off the stinkies, but I'm looking for that throat to chest hit. Have I done this all wrong? Do I change my set up? What would you guys recommend? Im looking for something, that will give me nice big dence coulds but also the mouth to lung hit and that will stop the cravings....I'm here to learn and get off the stinks...

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Keanan23
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey
Enjoy your stay here

Hi, my name is Chris. Been vaping for about 10 years. Was introduced to electronic cigarettes whilst on business in Hong Kong. Haven't touched a stinky since then. Crazy about vaping and enjoy the different flavors.

Welcome to the forum @ChrisG
Wow, 10 years of vaping! That would make you a major vaping veteran indeed!
Enjoy your stay here. Lots of us are also crazy about vaping !

Hi Vape Pros!

The name's Fuzz, pleased to join this forum!

I started my Vape journey yesterday, on advice from a friend and had the privilege of meeting the dudes at Vape King, Fourways (thanks Ollie and crew) who hooked me up with a n00b starter kit - an eLeaf iJust S.

Being a moderate to heavy smoker (between 15 to 20 cigarettes a day, Rothmans Red, no less) I've managed to reduce my cig intake yesterday to around 10, and today I'm proud to report as of 3pm I've only had 3 cigarettes. I'm ecstatic and didn't know that vaping kills the urge quite like this! Also, this morning, has been the first time in years where I haven't woken up to mad chest congestion and coughing. Didn't really believe in this vape scene until now.

I've also managed to acquire a few juices, namely:

- Mr Hardwick's Debbie Does Donuts
- Vape King Sweet Cherry
- Vape King Super Cereal
- Mr Hardwick's Chocolate Whip (thanks to a gentleman by the name of Nick who GAVE this flavour to me after us having chatted at Vape King, what a Champ!)

Really enjoying this and there are rarely such things that can alter one's life in such a short space of time.

Looking forward to learning from you all!

Fuzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and big up on kicking stinkeys, or starting the journey at least.

Wait until you have tossed them for 2 days already and the senses start returning. Those juice flavours will just pop then.

N
Ok maybe the vaporesso atitude kit im getting that soon

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk
Hi all Dolfie here from Mosselbay on the forum for about 2 months now. Seems to me I am the only one in South Cape that's Vaping. I am huge into fishing and must say pretty good at it but something strange happened. Doing DIY for about 2 month's now and it is more down than up. About a week ago I caught a Raggie (shark) 158kg I was busy taking video and after releasing it back into the water I realized I never push the record button the next day I was busy with my DIY again and almost finish with the mix I realized I used TFA Strawberry instead of Cap Sweet Stawberry that made more upset than my video mistake. Thanks for an awesome forum

Hey my name is Nicci been vaping for about a month now with @vapingyeti42 the last time i had a stinkie was in December 2016 best decision ive ever made was to switch vaping looking forward to having lots of fun here

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

N
Hi all Dolfie here from Mosselbay on the forum for about 2 months now. Seems to me I am the only one in South Cape that's Vaping. I am huge into fishing and must say pretty good at it but something strange happened. Doing DIY for about 2 month's now and it is more down than up. About a week ago I caught a Raggie (shark) 158kg I was busy taking video and after releasing it back into the water I realized I never push the record button the next day I was busy with my DIY again and almost finish with the mix I realized I used TFA Strawberry instead of Cap Sweet Stawberry that made more upset than my video mistake. Thanks for an awesome forum

Welcome @Dolfie
Wow, catching sharks of 158kg! That is just amazing.
Enjoy

Hey my name is Nicci been vaping for about a month now with @vapingyeti42 the last time i had a stinkie was in December 2016 best decision ive ever made was to switch vaping looking forward to having lots of fun here

Welcome to the forum @Butterflyeffect4
Congrats on the vaping and quitting the stinkies
All the best for your vaping journey!

Welcome to our new members
@Butterflyeffect4 @Dolfie
And all the ones I've missed.
Hope you soak up as much knowledge as possible here.
Please ask questions, the peeps on here LOVE to sound clever!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Hi there @Butterflyeffect4 welcome to the community. Good luck on your vaping journey. There are many knowledgeable members here and everyone is always very friendly and willing to help. Please feel free to ask any and all questions. Looking forward to your participation

Hi all just thought I'd say hi I'm adey from the UK. Looking forward to seeing all your story's. Happy vaping.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

Name's Adriaan. Smoked 26 a day for close to 16 years. Started vaping about 6 months ago and off analogues for just over 2 months now and so glad I am not coughing up nasties in the mornings anymore. Don't care much for clouds, more of a flavour fanatic and especially desserts. Loving vaping every day!

Back