Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all,

Im Tristan.

I started Vaping 8 years ago and my first vape was a Smok V8 Stick...lol

then upgraded to a VGod Box Mod with a VGod Elite Tank.

Then upgraded to a Vaporesso Gen2 with a Hellvape Rebirth RTA.

Stopped for a few years and got hooked on the Vuse pods...

Now im back again with all my mods - building coils, vaping the heck out of life and cutting down on the stinkies!

glad to be back!!!

Hey all,

Im Tristan.

Now im back again with all my mods - building coils, vaping the heck out of life and cutting down on the stinkies!

glad to be back!!!
Welcome back

Vaporesso Gen2 with a Hellvape Rebirth RTA
This was an epic setup. Ran the same for quite some time.

Hey Guys.

Not very new to the forum or industry, i transitioned from stinkies - took a while, from around 2014 and full time around 2016.

Things went well and i got involved in the indsutry, that was until May this year.

Now i am back to messing around for my own gain, still have my Noisy V2 in pristine condition (*cough*) inbox is open.

Lately i have been having an issue which seems like a PG allergy, messing up my sinus leaving me with terrible headaches,
i am a bit lazy to build and carry around a massive device,

Any recommendations for a small compact pod like device with a restricted DL airflow and can handle perhaps 80% or more VG ? also anyone else having the same issue ?
@victim also battles with a PG sensitivity and he's a lekker chap so I'm sure he can help you out regarding that.

regarding a pod that can handle 80% VG and up I doubt it but I'm normally wrong according to my wife.

maybe look at a AIO with a bridge so its still small and pocket friendly but can handle higher VG juice?

thats my 2c...
HI, anything Miso, that's Univapo can handle up to 100% VG.
Anything Freemax (pod) can handle that viscosity too. I have tried it and yes wierd, but that makes me the guy that can tell you it's possible. You just have to wait till it's completely wicked before your first puff and I almost forgot the Kipo.

HI, anything Miso, that's Univapo can handle up to 100% VG.
Anything Freemax (pod) can handle that viscosity too. I have tried it and yes wierd, but that makes me the guy that can tell you it's possible. You just have to wait till it's completely wicked before your first puff and I almost forgot the Kipo.
Haha I’m glad you try weird things, it’s a great help to me thanks ! Although hard to come by products but possible.

Hey all,

Im Tristan.

glad to be back!!!

Welcome @T666 !!

You are one of us now!

And if anything other than vaping or learning something new, at least just enjoy the ride of this forum. It can get bumpy, it can get insane, but it is always fun and a good place to be.

Thanks, i will touch base with him.

Haha i do not agree with your wife, it is highly impossible but i once did have a pod that wasnt popular and perfomed better with a 70/30 then with a 50/50, for the life of me cannot remember the name.

I do not want to fork out too much for a good AIO right now but let me chat to @victim and see if he has any proven advice with this condition.

...replied to pm

Hey All.
I am Baxteen. was a smoker for 25 or so years and quit in 2021.
life hit me with a million things at once in June 2022 and instead of smoking I instead went to the Vuse stick I had from quitting a year earlier.
I quickly realized that was too expensive so I got a Vapresso Xros Mini. about 3 months later I upgraded to a Smok Nord 5. in December I saw news about the tax and decided to try my hand at making my own juice.
when I changed jobs I became really interested in a full mod system as I wanted more flavour to test out my secret recipe.

So now I am rocking a Geeekvape L200 with a Zeus Duel coil tank.
but my real pride and joy is the Dr. Pepper flavored Juice that I make. it is 100% exactly like the cooldrink when I make it as a freebase and 3mg,6mg and 12mg all taste exactly the same.

on the weekend I made my first jump into nic salt with and I will give it the first smoke still in my old Xros on Saturday this week to see if it has the correct flavour.
I have sold a few bottles to people in the office but I am very sure that once I get a nic Salt out there will be even more sales. that is why I made 5 bottles. first 4 are already sold and I wont give it out until I have tested it myself.

Hey All.
life hit me with a million things at once in June 2022 and instead of smoking I instead went to the Vuse stick I had from quitting a year earlier.
I quickly realized that was too expensive so I got a Vapresso Xros Mini. about 3 months later I upgraded to a Smok Nord 5. in December I saw news about the tax and decided to try my hand at making my own juice.
when I changed jobs I became really interested in a full mod system as I wanted more flavour to test out my secret recipe.

but my real pride and joy is the Dr. Pepper flavored Juice that I make. it is 100% exactly like the cooldrink when I make it as a freebase and 3mg,6mg and 12mg all taste exactly the same.

on the weekend I made my first jump into nic salt with and I will give it the first smoke still in my old Xros on Saturday this week to see if it has the correct flavour.
I have sold a few bottles to people in the office but I am very sure that once I get a nic Salt out there will be even more sales. that is why I made 5 bottles. first 4 are already sold and I wont give it out until I have tested it myself.
nice one!

Welcome to the tribe !!!!

Hey All.

Welcome back

Hey All.

Welcome! Love your name and profile pic :wasntme::-D

Why would someone copy me. I have been Baxteen since 2002. And I got that profile picture from fanie.Dry back in the old days of mybroadband.co.za before it went full right wing

Hello to everyone from me, My name is Nenad, I'm from the Serbia , 44 year's old, loving MTL & BORO device's & accessories and I have a lot of help on this forum and find awesome people and choose to be my primary vaping forum...
I wish you nice Sunday today and good games at African National Cup at football, but all lucky to , , and at semi-finals...

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Greetings to All. Been quite a while, I was a regular here for quite some time some years ago, vaping now for 15 years and missed the community, so "Hallo" once again.

Hi everyone, i'm Dulcis (Pronounced Dull-chis) thanks for having me on the forum.

I'm from the Garden Route, been vaping since the 3rd of March this year as a means to stop smoking. Joined the forum so that I can learn more about the culture and to learn from those with far more experience than i have.

We bought 3 Geekvape L200 (Aegis Legend 2) Classics with the 21700 battery capacity. One in Blue, one in Red and one Rainbow one that came in a kit with the prebuilt coil. The reason we bought 3 is in case one of the others die and didn't want to be stuck without a vape if that happened.
We're thoroughly enjoying vaping and haven't had any issues so far except for figuring out which flavours we enjoy.

Back