Introduce Yourselves:

a warm welcome to the forum @nikepwc69, congrats on starting your vaping journey :rock: hope you'll have loads of fun here with us :)

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a while but figured It was time to introduce. Been vaping for about 6 months now and loving every vapour cloud. It has truly changed my life for the better, and I am so pleased to have a platform to meet and discuss with so many other converts.

Keep Calm And Vape On!

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a while but figured It was time to introduce. Been vaping for about 6 months now and loving every vapour cloud. It has truly changed my life for the better, and I am so pleased to have a platform to meet and discuss with so many other converts.

Keep Calm And Vape On!

Welcome Danny!

Keep Calm And Vape On!
Most welcome. And congrats on the 6 months - great achievement! Happy vaping.

Hi Guys my name is Kyle Miscia
live in the fourways are and have just recently started vaping,
got involved through Vapeking thanks to Stroodlepuff and Gizmo for all the help.

Welcome to the forum @nikepwc69
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey
We have a great place here indeed. Enjoy your stay.

PS - You live close to the upcoming vape meet on Sat - you should try pop in

Keep Calm And Vape On!

Welcome @Danny
Awesome avatar pic!
Well done on changing your life -
Am sure you have lots of experiences to share
Enjoy

Wow, this thread keeps fast.
Welcome to all the new members, very soon this will be like your second home. So get ready for an awesome ride.

34593686.jpg

Attention all new members
...and even some long-standing members

Pease put your location in your personal details.
It will then show up in the details below your avatar picture next to each post.

It helps with various things like the taste box, vape meets, selling gear and even helping people out in a vape emergency!

Just click on your name in the top right,
- select "personal details"
- and fill in the "location" field.

No need for exact locations, a city is fine.

Thank you

Hey guys! My names Devin, Im from a little town in the middle of nowhere! Ive been vaping now for 3 months! havent fallen off the wagon! I started vaping on a twisp clearo but im currently looking at going into the mod field of life!

Hey guys! My names Devin, Im from a little town in the middle of nowhere! Ive been vaping now for 3 months! havent fallen off the wagon! I started vaping on a twisp clearo but im currently looking at going into the mod field of life!
Welcome man. Mods Ftw!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HI all my mane is Harry from JHB very new newdie been off analog 2 months &
loving digital :). Totally looking forward to meet some of the group members tomorrow:party:

A warm welcome to @Danny , @6ghost9 and @Harryssss :party: and very well done on your 6, 3 and 2 month vaping journeys respectively!!!! you guys have come to the right place and i truly hope that you'll enjoy yourself here with us!!! this forum houses a bunch of amazing people!!!! :rock:

Hey all. Just into my third week off the analogs and already know I won't go back. Vaping is just the right replacement.
Been lurking here for about a month now and figured it's time to say hello. I really enjoy the positive vibe you guys have going.

Hey all. Just into my third week off the analogs and already know I won't go back. Vaping is just the right replacement.
Been lurking here for about a month now and figured it's time to say hello. I really enjoy the positive vibe you guys have going.
Welcome. Quick question though... How old are you?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Lol I hope thats not a selfie, welcome @RATZ congrats on kicking the stinkies.

Pfffft, this bunch? Offended?

Back