Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @GerharddP
Well done on being 4 months stinky free
All the best with your mod building - there are some awesome mod builders on this forum.
Enjoy!
Thank you. I've seen the talent on this forum:O hope i can live up to the same expectations. Those stinky's make me sick these days. Cant stand the smell any more.

RIGHT, My Nautilus is on THEE way from VapeKing, along with some Grape Soda and Wicks Liquid.
COME ON COURIER SERVICE!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D

RIGHT, My Nautilus is on THEE way from VapeKing, along with some Grape Soda and Wicks Liquid.
COME ON COURIER SERVICE!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D
That's very exciting man. I'm sure the wait is killing you :p

Be sure to let us know your thoughts when it does arrive. And don't forget to post some pics in the vapemail section :D

Hey Guys

My name is Beyers i'm currently 20 years of age, living and studying in Cape Town.

Ive been vaping for almost a year now. Like most of you i'm extremely passionate about vaping ;) Ive only recently started using RDA's as I've been using various tanks and mods for the past few months. Im typically one of those people that once i get into something i start to obsess over it... so yeah my point is that i love vaping and it would be awesome to learn more from all you experienced vape enthusiasts out there !

Hey Guys

My name is Beyers i'm currently 20 years of age, living and studying in Cape Town.

Ive been vaping for almost a year now. Like most of you i'm extremely passionate about vaping ;) Ive only recently started using RDA's as I've been using various tanks and mods for the past few months. Im typically one of those people that once i get into something i start to obsess over it... so yeah my point is that i love vaping and it would be awesome to learn more from all you experienced vape enthusiasts out there !
Welcome to the forum @Beyman :)

Hey Guys

Most welcome. Congrats on almost a year stinky free. Please shout if you have any questions at all. Happy vaping.

Hey Guys

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy.

Hey Guys

Welcome aboard @Beyman :D

Well done on the 1 year stinkie free!

You'll find a ton of useful info on here. Don't be shy to ask any questions or for advice. We have a great forum with loads of awesome users waiting to help out :rock:

welcome to the forum @Beyman and well done on your year of vaping!!! wow quite an accomplishment :rock:

to all new members who have joined the forum.... welcome!!!

Right, now I got my Nautilus but I can kick my own butt for not ordering the spinner or iTaste with it. Don't want to try it with the Twisp battery and be disappointed. Should I go for the spinner or iTaste??? Excellent service from Vape King! Thanks guys!!

Right, now I got my Nautilus but I can kick my own butt for not ordering the spinner or iTaste with it. Don't want to try it with the Twisp battery and be disappointed. Should I go for the spinner or iTaste??? Excellent service from Vape King! Thanks guys!!
Spinners have given me awesome service for a long time.

Pop that sucker on your existing battery and see how it goes, it should work ok. Definitely try and get a more powerful battery for it though, you won't be sorry ;)

I quite like the iTaste, but its 1280mah vs 1650mah of the spinner.. Decision, decisions... Just tried the nautilus with the twisp battery and the taste and vape production is not even close to the twisp! I'd rather wait for the new battery for my nautilus. Pretty sure it will kick ass with the stronger VV battery...

Hey Guys

Welcome @Beyman
Congrats on finding the forum and signing up
All the best for your vaping and hope you enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!

Hi Guys,

Haven't really posted much but have been lurking around the forum doing some reading for quite a while now.

Been vaping for about a year now, and have been trying to stay away from the stinkies.

Mostly been vaping on ego style batteries and mini PT2 and PT3.

Amazing forum and wealth of knowledge here.

Cheers,
Bill

Nice to see you here @Bill, well done on the 1 year smoke free thing.

Enjoy :)

Hi Guys,

Haven't really posted much but have been lurking around the forum doing some reading for quite a while now.

Been vaping for about a year now, and have been trying to stay away from the stinkies.

Mostly been vaping on ego style batteries and mini PT2 and PT3.

Amazing forum and wealth of knowledge here.

Cheers,
Bill
Welcome to the forum @Bill :D

Once you step up to variable voltage batteries you won't need to try and avoid the stinkies ;)

Back