Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Peeps,
Just joined the crew. I have been on the Twisps now for about 3 months. Fallen off the wagon a few times, but hey what happens in Vegas stays there.

After 25 years of smoking stinkies I didn't think it was possible for me to stop and well it seems that this is working. What a relief! Anyway. I am interested to see how this technology progresses...

On Friday got an upgrade to an iTaste CLK with a Nautilus and there is a massive difference. It's become really apparent I need to understand more about the juices, so this is why I have joined.

Hey Jay, Good to see you on here. Happy gaping bud :)

hello and welcome to the forum @Justin Pattrick @KB_314 @vengeance @Jay Green
i trust you will find tons of information here and also enjoy the really friendly community that lives here.
if you need to know anything do not hesitate to ask and please do share your experiences with us.

Hi Guys and Gals.

I am a noob to the forum. I started with Twisp on 1 Jan and have not fallen off the wagon. I have been reading around here for info on my next upgrade. This place is so addictive and convincing lol. I have already decided i need a iStick and mAn.

Thanks for this awesome forum

Hi Guys and Gals.

I am a noob to the forum. I started with Twisp on 1 Jan and have not fallen off the wagon. I have been reading around here for info on my next upgrade. This place is so addictive and convincing lol. I have already decided i need a iStick and mAn.

Welcome to the forum :)

Well done on kicking "butt" for so long, your next upgrade is a great one, enjoy ;)

Hi Guys and Gals.

Welcome, and that is a great combination for an upgrade from the twisp!

Hi Guys and Gals.

Most welcome to the forum, old friend :D :rock:

So glad to hear about your switch to vaping!

The istick and mAn is great choice. :D

I hope you'll join us at the upcoming JHB vape meet :dance:

Most welcome to the forum, old friend :D :rock:

So glad to hear about your switch to vaping!

The istick and mAn is great choice. :D

I hope you'll join us at the upcoming JHB vape meet :dance:

Last time i saw you bro we were lighting up together lol. Glad i made the switch too. Will definitely try and make the vape meet

Hi Everyone,

Started vaping 3 months ago but fell "off the wagon" and went back to smoking for a month. So decided to kit up a bit better this time around. I've just bought a T Max S 80 (its a 5000MAH mod but still runs on a standard double coil) and protank 3 - big step up from the Evod 2. Hoping something with variable voltage/wattage and a longer battery life will help this time round.

I'm vaping on 12mg - 50/50 vc/pg and I'm hoping through the forum to pick up some tips on making the move to an RDA (pros and cons) and learning more about e liquids etc.

I'm vaping mainly because i've been a 30 a day smoker for 20 years and need to quit the filfth.

Thanks for this forum and I look forward to browsing the topics and learning something new

Hey guys.
My name is Justin aka PutRid, yes its a weird name but iv used it for most of the forums im on ( Carbonite and bmwfanatics) its also been my gaming aka for years.
Anyway.
Iv Been vaping for about a month now and havnt touched a cig since. Decided it needed to happen.
Im very quickly getting addicted to the vape life style (cud) where as my wallet is now forever empty because of impulse.
Im still currently trying to find my perfect spot where im happy and dont wanna switch back to cigs. Im extremely fussy when it comes to eliquid and the perfect vape. I first bought the protank 3 and mob battery but within 2 days i sold it and got the nautilus mini and vision spinner 2. Nautilus mini is toilet for me to be honest i bought it cause i heard it was best on the market but i was highly disappointed. Anyway iv now got the aerotank mega and xfire battery (meh) and im liking it alot more than the nautilus mini. But once again my cud arises and i want to get a mod that fits the aero mega. I will probably keep the nautilus mini as backup or sell it and the spinner to fund a mod :D so if your keen to swop or whatever drop me a pm and we can chat.
Anyway great community and im sure ill enjoy the stay.

Hey there,

D's here ..

Started vaping three weeks ago. Got me iJust. The thing is heavy but it pushes volumes of quality vapor.
I found the forum while looking for quality stuff. I am into VG, nic free juices. Seems the PG stuff does not quite agree with me (I wonder if anyone else has the same problem).

People tell me one is not supposed to vape is if it is a hubbly. True ?

Hey there,

D's here ..

Started vaping three weeks ago. Got me iJust. The thing is heavy but it pushes volumes of quality vapor.
I found the forum while looking for quality stuff. I am into VG, nic free juices. Seems the PG stuff does not quite agree with me (I wonder if anyone else has the same problem).

People tell me one is not supposed to vape is if it is a hubbly. True ?
Most welcome. Have never heard of an "iJust"? Can you post us a picture?
Am not understanding your question in bold above. Please clarify.
Happy vaping.

Hey guys - joined a couple of days ago and happy to be part of this. Anyway, I'm a relative newbie - on and off for just under 2 years but recently committed for the long hall and really enjoying vaping again. Have had an EVOD, Twisp, itazte vv (first version).. now using a Spinner 2 with a Nautilus Mini. Nice cheapish setup with decent vape that I'd recommend to beginners. Soon I will upgrade the spinner to a better mod (and maybe venture away from using a tank all the time) but for now this is doing the trick. hope to get more involved in the forum as i progress through the vaping adventure!

Welcome to the forum @KB_314
Great that you joined and are now part of a fantastic community.
When you get a chance please upload a cool avatar pic - will make it easier for everyone to recognise you ;-)
Enjoy and vape on

Hi all, I came across the forum a couple of days ago while researching for a new vaporizer, as my current one has been frustrating me to no end. So happy I found this forum, have found it very informative and helpful. Been vaping for a year and a half now and loving it, could never go back to ciggies. Thanks to you guys, I have ordered a mAN and iStick which I hope is going to give me a much better vaping experience:)

Welcome @vengeance
Enjoy the forum - it is without a doubt the most informative vaping venue in SA ;-)
When you get a chance - please upload a cool avatar pic - makes it easier for everyone to recognise you
And tell us about the mAN and iStick when you get it.
All the best

Thanks man. Sounds awesome, might make a turn there , just a pity about that venue.

there will be a raffle taking place so if you are going to attend be sure to RSVP as that will be your entry ticket into the draw.
the venue is actually awesome. its centrally located in the CBD and whats more is that the establishment will be running there business as per normal. that means with all their customers coming in and out we as a vaping community will have an awesome opportunity to create the correct type of awareness. every single person that walks in there will without a doubt ask someone what is going on here and that will be our opportunity to jump in and enlighten them. i have spoken to the the manager and he let me know what their turnover on a saturday is. this being the case im sure we going to get more exposure in those few hours than we have all year

there will be a raffle taking place so if you are going to attend be sure to RSVP as that will be your entry ticket into the draw.
the venue is actually awesome. its centrally located in the CBD and whats more is that the establishment will be running there business as per normal. that means with all their customers coming in and out we as a vaping community will have an awesome opportunity to create the correct type of awareness. every single person that walks in there will without a doubt ask someone what is going on here and that will be our opportunity to jump in and enlighten them. i have spoken to the the manager and he let me know what their turnover on a saturday is. this being the case im sure we going to get more exposure in those few hours than we have all year
Im keen on going, must just check the schedule that wknd then i can rsvp.
What i meant by pity about the venue is, Town/CBD, parking is a nightmare especially so central in town. Is there parking available? Not too familiar with town as i try avoid it every chance lol.

Back