Introduce Yourselves:

Last edited:
welcome to the forum @B1rdy
good luck with your vape journey as well as the diy endeavor

I want to attempt diy-ing and start making my own coffee e-juice. Any advice would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum and the local vaping community @B1rdy. Hope you enjoy your stay.
@Derick from Skyblue Vaping likely got tired of answering the same questions on DIY'ing, and kindly summarized a very simplified guide for all the people that want to wet their feet for the first time. It's in the e-Juice section at DIY - Your first time.

If you search the forum for 'coffee extracts', you should see two threads where members discuss their own natural extracts to use in DIY as well. Some nice ideas and reading at My first extracts (yum-yum) and Creating extracts to be used in e-juice. As you can see, this community has it's share of budding mixologists ( read evil scientists ) ;)

You can also search for 'NETs' ( Naturally extracted tobaccos ) where I think @kimbo and @Cat seems to have the most experience - if tobaccos are your thing.

Howdy doo daa, Byron here (aka Guunie) I would just like my first post to include a HUGE shout out to Stroodlepuff and VapeKing for making my 2 month Vap journey (to be for life) so freak'in awesome!

My roof is located in Centurion, and it's been a dam good roof to my family (little 2 year old princess and my better half)

I believe vaping is much more than an analog alternative but a way of life, the community I have met so far is just full of amazing people and I am proud to be a new addition to the family.

My "vapesaber" , term pending copyright of course :) , is a Nautilus mini and an itaste clk 1280. But i will be taking the leap very soon to the istick 50w and a kangertech subtank...thanks once again to Stroodlepuff for the introduction :)

I plan to carry the flag high and proud, doing my part to educate the haters and change the masses perception of vaping.

Vap on brother and sisters

Howdy doo daa, Byron here (aka Guunie) I would just like my first post to include a HUGE shout out to Stroodlepuff and VapeKing for making my 2 month Vap journey (to be for life) so freak'in awesome!

My roof is located in Centurion, and it's been a dam good roof to my family (little 2 year old princess and my better half)

I believe vaping is much more than an analog alternative but a way of life, the community I have met so far is just full of amazing people and I am proud to be a new addition to the family.

My "vapesaber" , term pending copyright of course :) , is a Nautilus mini and an itaste clk 1280. But i will be taking the leap very soon to the istick 50w and a kangertech subtank...thanks once again to Stroodlepuff for the introduction :)

I plan to carry the flag high and proud, doing my part to educate the haters and change the masses perception of vaping.

Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. You seem to be well on your way on your vaping journey. Enjoy.

Most welcome @Guunie ...and congrats on joining the vape family :D

I myself got hooked up at Vape King when first starting out 5+ months back :)
Since you are in Centurion, have a mozy on over to SkyBlue's website. They have some amazing juices and you can collect from them (in Centurion) :D

iStick 50W + Subtank = very much approved choice :rock:

VapeSaber....I like it! :clap:

Lol so lively you are... hmmm. that was my attempt at being an online yoda from star wars. Aaaaanyway. Welcome @Guunie. Im new to this website as well, but its great to see new people flow in so regularly on here.

keep on keeping on.

Can't wait for my next pay check to start experimenting.
Rule No 1. of Vaping - Learn to hide that wallet or keep it on a short lease where you can (sort of) watch it. Unchecked wallets spiral out of control very quickly ;)

Welcome @Guunie.
This is an awesome community to be part of. I'm sure @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo have many converts accredited to their 'account' and I cannot fault any kit that they have recommended to me in the past either.

All of the vendors that are active on the forum have superb service and spoil us rotten with all their new juice lines and brand new kit. I'm always amazed at how quickly they manage to secure some of the new vape gear after it's released. They also jump through hoops to ensure we have some decent juices to vape, whether it's locally produced or imported. Big ups to all of them...

Welcome to all the new guys. its very long list and I for one is very glad to see the rate at which our family is growing. :dance::dance::dance:

Welcome to all new family members.i can promise you that here you will get all the help you need

Hi all, i am new to the forum and have learnt allot from browsing thru previous discussions.
havent touched a cig in over 14 months, used a twisp for a long time and recently moved to an evic monster batt with nautilus mega head.... lookinf forward to learning more and more on my vape journey....

Hi all, i am new to the forum and have learnt allot from browsing thru previous discussions.
havent touched a cig in over 14 months, used a twisp for a long time and recently moved to an evic monster batt with nautilus mega head.... lookinf forward to learning more and more on my vape journey....

Hey there, Let me be the 1st to welcome you to the forum. although being new the forum myself i can tell you with great certainty that you will find what you are looking for here. A great array of friendly and helpful people from all around SA are all gathered in this one place.

Congrats on being stinky free.
Keep on keeping on.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 14 months - an awesome achievement. Please shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome @king-ding-n-ling :D

More than a year off the cigs is a fantastic achievement, well done :clap:
And yes, the forum is definitely much more addictive than cigs, nictoine, vaping, (breathing) :p

Have fun :)

Back