Introduce Yourselves:

Thanks for the links. What a nice DIY kit. Very handy and has everything you need. I might just give this the good old college try lol. Never mixed my own juices before.

If i may ask... From the link that @free3dom posted. Which of those flavors have others tried and loved? I'm a die hard fruity kinda guy. Not into tobacco flavors, like stuff that is sweet and all round fruity.
Any other suggestions will also be much appreciated even from other vendors.

Thanks and welcome to all the other new members that i have not have the privilege of welcoming yet.
Keep on keeping on. Vaping is awesome!

I've so far tried the pineapple and energy drink flavours...both were really good, but just be warned the pineapple is very strong and actually cracked the plastic tank on my Taifun. If using glass tanks it's not a problem though.

I've recently done a few of the new "minty" flavours, peppermint and spearmint. These were exceptional to me, and I'm not much of a menthol lover. The peppermint especially - it's like one of those mints you usually get at a restaurant - not strong menthol, just very good mint flavour :D

Hi my name is Carlos
I am a golfer and i'm from jhb
I'm not very new to vaping been vaping for about 2 years,been in the process of getting my VAPE shop up and running but will keep everybody updated.
I am a Ecig builder in my spare time and i try to build my RDA'S & RTDA's to have huge amounts of flavour and vapour.

Being a stinky smoker for the past 22 years, I decided to stop smoking start 2015 and have switched over to vaping. Late 2014 I started out with a cheap Ego 6 e-cig and liked vaping so much that I've upgraded to a variable voltage V2 X6. I've yet to try all the different flavors but so far I like coffee flavor the most (being a coffee addict :p). I want to attempt diy-ing and start making my own coffee e-juice. Any advice would be appreciated. What other flavors are popular (I love coffee and chocolate).

Hi @B1rdy
Belated welcome to the forum and all the best with your vaping
Not DIY but a great coffee vape is mixing VapeKing's coffee with VapourMountain's coffee ready made juices
VapeKing is a bit milky and creamy whereas Vapourmountain's coffee is much stronger and more roasted
Makes for a great combination
Both these vendors have online sites and will ship countrywide.

Hi my name is Riza. I have been lurking the forums ever since I bought a Cana DNA 30w and Kayfun clone (both of which just packed up).
Finally registered today to latch on to a Lemo in the classifieds :dance:
Now just to find myself a decent regulated mod before I start smoking again. Fighting the urge every day....
Or get the Cana repaired if anyone can (it only says click 5x to unlock).

Anyway I have learnt a lot from occasionally browsing this forum and look forward to learning even more.

Welcome @ReeZ and thanks for finally joining
Now you can take part and ask questions and share your experiences
All the best for your vaping. Hope you come right with the Cana

PS - When you get a chance, please upload a cool avatar pic. Just log in with a normal browser, click your name in the top right and then "avatar". An image that is 300 by 300 pixels works best

@Ms.Vape, I shy away from online ordering as the wife can track those expenses to the tee, so it severely limits my joose choices to the vendors close by that I can pick up from ;)
Note to self - Must open a separate 'off the radar' account... and go and bug Melinda for a toot of her Happy Holidays juice when I get the time.

The local guys are really spoiling us for choice with what is available at this stage compared to about a year ago. The Vape King VK4 ( RY4 style ) juice was my ADV for quite a while, but it's just become too sweet. Lekka Vapors' LV4 is a very good replacement for that. I also swore by Vape Elixir's Awesomesauce, but think I also overdid it on that one, as I just cannot enjoy it any more.
I am also not one for simplex fruity flavors any more, as a lot of those tend to taste very perfumy.

My current favorites are (no specific order) :
Vape King : No. 16 Halloween 'special' - a Gambit 'clone' with a twist of Dulce de Leche added. A very smooth vape, but I think I depleted their stock. I need to check when it will be part of their normal range.
Bombies : 'nana cream - a very nice banana, more tarty than sweet to my taste
Hurricane Vapor : Vanilla Sky Tobacco - Sweetish tobacco and also a nice vape that's as smooth as a babies bottom
Lekka Vapors : LV4 - A less sweeter twist on the RY4 style juice.
Lekka Vapors : Elvis' Breakfast - Peanut butter & banana mix, but doing Bombies at the same time seems to dull out the banana - be warned.
Suicide Bunny : Madrina - One of the few fruity ones I can currently handle. It's almost like watermelon flavored chappies on steroids
Vape King : Menthol - kickass refreshing menthol
Skyblue Vaping : Frostbite - also pure kickass menthol

I'm not sure what area you are in, but Jhb / Pretoria have plenty vendors with 100s of awesome juices that I have not tried yet, and the buggers just keep expanding their ranges.
Durbs is spoiled with Sir Vape and their juice range, which is high on my to-do list but they also keep expanding it faster than most members wallets.
Cape Town has Vape Mob and their range, Vapour Mountain with an excellently rated local juice range, Lekka Vapors and Juicy Joes with his range of excellent juices.

It is going to be "unpossible" to test drive them all, but it's a great journey ;)

Holy crap, not even my school compositions was this long.. signing off now.

Great post @Kuhlkatz !
Thanks

Hey Vapers

I am Quentin and have been vaping for a month now, no more stinkies.
Started on a twisp after bad advice, bought a Kanger Protank Mini 3 one week later and I'm now looking for a good mod and tank combo to take vaping to the next level of enjoyment.
Also starting to mix my own juices.
Thanks for this forum and all its wonderful people, it's very informative indeed.

Welcome to the forum @Q-Ball
Congrats on the month without stinkies. Great achievement!
Wishing you well for your stay here. We certainly have a great place here

Just signed up as a new member. Been vaping for around 18 months. We are opening up an online Vape store and will be selling Kangertech e-cigarette devices including the EMOW Mega and EMOW, both of which are variable voltage devices. We are also bringing in the new EVOD 2 with dual bottom coil and my favourite device for size and convenience, the e-Smart (both the dual kit and blister pack).

Our liquids are all European manufactured and we will be the first in SA (I hope) to sell the 7 pack single serving 1.5 ml mini ampoules. We will also sell 10 ml bottles (0 mg, 12 mg and 18 mg) of two brands and flavours will include Cinnamon, Coffee Cream, Arctic Menthol, a toasted and regular tobacco flavour plus around 10 other flavours such as Toffee Caramel, Watermelon and the various other flavours popular in SA.

If I had to choose only one flavour for life, it would be the cinnamon ...... Simply outstanding!

Wecome @eCigShop and thanks for posting on the other thread regarding getting set up as a vendor.

Thanks to @free3dom and @Andre for pointing this out

Just so newcomers know, we do not allow vendors or retailers to punt their products in the general forums. Intead, they need to sign up as a Supporting Retailer and they get their own sub forum where they can market their products.

Also a headsup to newcomers, if you are looking for a product and want the vendors to respond, post a thread in the "Who has stock" sub forum. The vendors can respond freely in that sub forum.

Hi my name is Carlos
I am a golfer and i'm from jhb
I'm not very new to vaping been vaping for about 2 years,been in the process of getting my VAPE shop up and running but will keep everybody updated.
I am a Ecig builder in my spare time and i try to build my RDA'S & RTDA's to have huge amounts of flavour and vapour.

Hi @Carlito
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 2 years which is a long time in vaping terms!

Just so you know, we do not allow marketing on the forum from members. If you want to market your shop or vaping business on ECIGSSA, you will have to sign up as a supporting retailer where you will get your own sub forum to market your products and initiatives. Should you wish to do so, please send a private message to @Gizmo indicating that you want to sign up and he will set it up. Many thanks.

Wecome @eCigShop and thanks for posting on the other thread regarding getting set up as a vendor.

Thanks to @free3dom and @Andre for pointing this out

Just so newcomers know, we do not allow vendors or retailers to punt their products in the general forums. Intead, they need to sign up as a Supporting Retailer and they get their own sub forum where they can market their products.

Also a headsup to newcomers, if you are looking for a product and want the vendors to respond, post a thread in the "Who has stock" sub forum. The vendors can respond freely in that sub forum.

Sent @Gizmo a message but still waiting for a response. Thanks for pointing out the forum rules. Happy Vaping!

I've so far tried the pineapple and energy drink flavours...both were really good, but just be warned the pineapple is very strong and actually cracked the plastic tank on my Taifun. If using glass tanks it's not a problem though.

I've recently done a few of the new "minty" flavours, peppermint and spearmint. These were exceptional to me, and I'm not much of a menthol lover. The peppermint especially - it's like one of those mints you usually get at a restaurant - not strong menthol, just very good mint flavour :D

Thanks @free3dom I dont usually dabble in mints, but it is something i vape from time to time. But i dont really like the mints that are super strong. So appreciate your comment as i find that most mints are so strong it overpowers everything you mix it with. I will try the peppermint. Sounds yummy.

Thanks again and hello to any new peeps.

Hi all, my name is Keith and i have been vaing since December 2014. Hope to stop using cigarettes fully by next month.

welcome @Keith Milton
Congrats on starting vaping. Im sure you will stick to your goal of quiting stinkies altogether . f you need anykind of assistance or advice just give us a shout and we will do our best to assist you

Welcome @Carlito and @Keith Milton .

Keith, if you stick to vaping as part of your daily routine, it does become easier to just toss the analogs. Kit that you can trust & a good juice or two that you can stick with is going to be some of the main factors here, so if you have something you like, you are already half-way there.

Lots of info already on the forum, with plenty of members eager to share their knowledge & experience here. Good luck!

Hi All,

Names Marsh been vaping for about 6 months now. Looking to start with a RBA's now and a mech mod so hoping to find a starter here also. I am not a smoker but love the flavours and tastes on Vaping. I do however enjoy a cigar now and again.

Hi All,

Names Marsh been vaping for about 6 months now. Looking to start with a RBA's now and a mech mod so hoping to find a starter here also. I am not a smoker but love the flavours and tastes on Vaping. I do however enjoy a cigar now and again.
Most welcome to the forum. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi All,

Hi
You are the 1st vaper I've come across that didn't smoke stinkys.
Its kinda weird lol, but hey there are worse things out there.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum, loads of nice, helpful and knowledgeable people around.

Hi All

The names Viashen from JHB, i was never a very heavy smoker so gave it up completely now.

Attempted Vaping for about a year now on and off

I finally got some starter kits so want to do it properly now

I have a eVic with an eVic Easy head and Aspire Nautilis tank

I also have a X6 Mod Kit on it's way

I even have some Mechanical Mods i believe it's called but i kinda went overboard when i was shopping around lol

Only juice i really tried was Hengthavorn Blueberry but not sure how it ranks amongst the other brands

I have plenty Liqua Brand juice but also not sure about that

Anyone from Alberton, Meyersal Area by any chance :)

Hi All

The names Viashen from JHB, i was never a very heavy smoker so gave it up completely now.

Attempted Vaping for about a year now on and off

I finally got some starter kits so want to do it properly now

I have a eVic with an eVic Easy head and Aspire Nautilis tank

I also have a X6 Mod Kit on it's way

I even have some Mechanical Mods i believe it's called but i kinda went overboard when i was shopping around lol

Only juice i really tried was Hengthavorn Blueberry but not sure how it ranks amongst the other brands

I have plenty Liqua Brand juice but also not sure about that

Anyone from Alberton, Meyersal Area by any chance :)
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Browse around at your heart's content - lots of info to be found. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Browse around at your heart's content - lots of info to be found. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Thanks Andre

I'm a noob but very willing to learn and enjoy Vaping :)

Hi guys,

Been vaping for 8.5 months now. This site was very useful in getting me going even though I haven't signed up earlier.

I started off with cheapy chinese starter kits and smoked them part time the first month, then moved on to the Twisp exclusively for the next month, then moved onto the MVP and Aerotank Mega and never looked back. Also on the EMOW Mega kit as a back up and portable alternative.

It's been keeping me off the cigs so I'm quite chuffed about that.

Regards,
Ashley

@Ashley A welcome to the forum.nice job with the vaping.keep it going and if you need enny help,don't be afraid to ask

Back