Introduce Yourselves:

Crap on a cracker

how about kalachnipuff?
Nah go back to the suicide bunnychow. Dude the vladimirs milk started a little chuckle until I realized Vladimir ia a guy. What exactly would his milk be

Hi, I am not a newbie. I haven't been vaping for 6 months now, because I am pregnant. My name on the forum used to be Tweetie Pie. I miss vaping so much. Just 2 more months that I can start vaping again. Just wanted to introduce me with my new name.

Welcome again @Duchess. Must be very difficult not to vape for so long. And this forum probably makes it even more challenging. All the best

It is really hard, VapeSnow is my husband, so he really makes it hard. Lol

Ah, ok yes, i now recall.....
Well at least you are close to vaping supplies when you need them!

If any one tells you vaping is cheaper then smoking. They are doing it wrong :D Welcome to the family brother.

Some people (a very rare few) do actually manage to save some money by vaping instead of smoking...and that's great for them.

But I'll tell you that not a single time I've wanted to spend spend spend have I felt in the least bit bad...all I do is remember how terrible I felt while smoking and the wallet flies wide open - ready to be emptied ;)

Enjoy the journey though...it's a really fun experience that keeps giving back :D

Brother, a student will always find the cheap way of doing things ;)

Once I start earning a salary I'll worry about getting decent gear and vaping on fancy juice.

Until then I'll be a subpremium vaping machine.

Once I start earning a salary I'll worry about getting decent gear and vaping on fancy juice.

Nothing wrong with that dude, ive only recently been able to get some decent gear, before this i was diluting the hell outa flavours, flipping between analogue and vape, basically doing whatever was okay for my pocket at that point, if it works for you brother, y the hell not!

Great going @Jakey ...if people just stick to it and not give up then in time they will almost certainly reach Nirvana :p:D

It's really great you stuck it out :rock:

this place really is great motivation to stick to exclusive vaping, guys quitting the stick, when you feel you slipping, give us a shout, we'll kak you out....
simple..... sure it'l work

this place really is great motivation to stick to exclusive vaping, guys quitting the stick, when you feel you slipping, give us a shout, we'll kak you out....

Absolutely...I think once you get into the forum you feel too bad to smoke and just suffer through the temptation :p

Hello my name is Grant, I am from Johannesburg I started vaping just over a month ago...I have the sigelei 100 watt box mod with the Aspire Atlantis atomizer. I am very interested in learning more about vaping and learn about dripping as well.

Hello my name is Grant, I am from Johannesburg I started vaping just over a month ago...I have the sigelei 100 watt box mod with the Aspire Atlantis atomizer. I am very interested in learning more about vaping and learn about dripping as well.
Good to have you onboard Grant. And fear not, the advice here is in ready supply.

Message sent via tapatalk

Ahooi @Crash ! Welcome aboard! With your Sigelei you are already heading in the right direction for dripping. Enjoy the forum! Shoot with questions!

Ahooi @Crash ! Welcome aboard! With your Sigelei you are already heading in the right direction for dripping. Enjoy the forum! Shoot with questions!

Thanks @Alex and @TylerD, do you guys possibly know retailers who are looking for people part time and possibly willing to teach more about building coils etc? Or maybe anyone doing courses on building and dripping? Or possibly even a meet coming up in Johannesburg where I can come watch people in competitions etc?

Thanks @Alex and @TylerD, do you guys possibly know retailers who are looking for people part time and possibly willing to teach more about building coils etc? Or maybe anyone doing courses on building and dripping? Or possibly even a meet coming up in Johannesburg where I can come watch people in competitions etc?

Welcome @Crash

Vape King has a few walk in shops you can pop into for hands on assistance. Also we will be having a mini vape meet in the Midrand/Centurion area at the end of Feb and you are more than welcome to attend and we'll help you out with anything - just keep an eye on this section for details - it is also a great time :D

Watching YouTube videos is the way most of us got going though...so that's another alternative ;)

Welcome @Crash

Vape King has a few walk in shops you can pop into for hands on assistance. Also we will be having a mini vape meet in the Midrand/Centurion area at the end of Feb and you are more than welcome to attend and we'll help you out with anything - just keep an eye on this section for details - it is also a great time :D

Watching YouTube videos is the way most of us got going though...so that's another alternative ;)

Thanks @free3dom , I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos but I want to try dripping and building in person...and I am also just looking for a part time job in a retail vape store, I'm just really into vaping now:tearsofjoy:

Thanks @free3dom , I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos but I want to try dripping and building in person...and I am also just looking for a part time job in a retail vape store, I'm just really into vaping now:tearsofjoy:

This happens to a lot of us - all of a sudden there is very little time for anything else :rofl:
I'm just as obsessed with it...as are many other members on here. Definitely come to our little vape meet then - it's the only time you can flat out talk vape non-stop without anyone looking at you like you escaped from a mental hospital :p
The people are awesome - and there are lots of gear and juices to see and drool over :rock:

There aren't too many retail vape shops (yet) but you can try contacting these folks to find out if they need any elves ;)

Absolutely...I think once you get into the forum you feel too bad to smoke and just suffer through the temptation :p

Haha no jokes. Since I've been reading on this forum I've been feeling some stigma towards analogue ciggies.

I'm at the point where it takes discipline to not be THAT guy because now that my sense of smell is returning to normal I can't stand the smoke and the breath. Oh, God the breath.

Fortunately I can still keep it ninja so my friends don't hate me yet.

Hi all.

Names Justin and been vaping for almost a year now. I started off with the Twisp and it really helped me with kicking the stinky analogues. I had no idea that vaping was so big here in SA, until recently when I was searching for some juice that was a little lighter on the pocket and came across this forum. So glad there is a forum where a person can get in touch with other vapers, vendors and get help/info anytime you need, such a considerate bunch you are :rofl:
Looking forward to joining the community and the journey!

Cheers

Hi all.

Names Justin and been vaping for almost a year now. I started off with the Twisp and it really helped me with kicking the stinky analogues. I had no idea that vaping was so big here in SA, until recently when I was searching for some juice that was a little lighter on the pocket and came across this forum. So glad there is a forum where a person can get in touch with other vapers, vendors and get help/info anytime you need, such a considerate bunch you are :rofl:

Cheers
Most welcome. Congrats on being stinky free for so long - a huge achievement. Presume you found the lighter on the purse juices, but do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome @Justink

Glad you found us...it really is a great community and we're happy to see it expand to include more long time vapers :D
Maybe have a look at DIY to "lighten your pockets"...can save a lot by adding your own juices to your rotation and it's great fun as well :)

I hear you brother. I have been there. I do jest as you know. as long as you are vaping and don't turn back to tobacco you are doing every thing right. Vape on my brother.

Hi all.
'

Cheers

Welcome to our family brother. you have already joined the community by popping in and saying high ;).

Hey :)

I'm Liz and I live in Joburg. I started vaping a week ago on an Osiris. And I just upgraded to the eLeaf iStick 30w with a Aspire Nautilus Mini Atomiser currently vaping on the Vape King VK4 flavour. Planning on upgrading to the Kanger Tech Sub Tank Mini. Got in to vaping thanks to @Oliver Barry and @Puff_the_Dragon. Keen to join the forum :)

Hey :)

I'm Liz and I live in Joburg. I started vaping a week ago on an Osiris. And I just upgraded to the eLeaf iStick 30w with a Aspire Nautilus Mini Atomiser currently vaping on the Vape King VK4 flavour. Planning on upgrading to the Kanger Tech Sub Tank Mini. Got in to vaping thanks to @Oliver Barry and @Puff_the_Dragon. Keen to join the forum :)

Hey Rizzle!!!! Enjoy the forum ;)

Back