Introduce Yourselves:

Looking for an RBA with a tank like the lemo 2 setup. I have nothing wrong with the melo would just like bigger clouds. @Silver @free3dom

For bigger clouds I'd recommend looking at the Silverplay or Goliath v2 (coming very soon) - but they can be a bit tricky to build on.

In case you want to stick with commercial coils, the Zephyrus is a really great tank, as is the Arctic and Atlantis 2 :)

Hi MetalGearX
From Noob to another, Welcome and enjoy this vaping journey! I see you have the Kanger Nano, how are you finding this device?, I am on the waitlist with VapeMOB for one of these. My Arctic 0.5 ohm uses juice like a possessed machine.
Regards

Sup, Names Devon and been vaping now for around a week and a half. Using a aspire nautilus 5ml tank and istick30w. Had a starter kit but didnt work for me lol. I have tried a few flavours. But most of the 50/50 mixes I dont like. Have fallen for NCVjuices. 80/20 mixes

Hi All. Names Metalgearx been vaping for one month now and enjoying every moment. Smoked two packs a day and have not looked back.

Devices
Aerotank mini x 2
ZNA 7 with Silverplay and Marques
Istick 30 w
Kanger nano with ego one 2200mah battery
Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement. You have collected super gear in the mean time. Happy vaping.

Sup, Names Devon and been vaping now for around a week and a half. Using a aspire nautilus 5ml tank and istick30w. Had a starter kit but didnt work for me lol. I have tried a few flavours. But most of the 50/50 mixes I dont like. Have fallen for NCVjuices. 80/20 mixes
Most welcome. Congrats on your week and a half, you have done the hard yards. Your taste buds should start to come back to life. Happy vaping.

Hi ;) to all you wonderful people . my name is Zyn from Harding kzn. I am really excited to be part of this family and looking forward to learning the pros and cons of the pleasure of vaping.

I vaping for almost three years. Started with green smoke. Then went with the ego - t to the twisp and just fog to the Atlantis to the kangerteck.

Awesome. I love to vape and really love to be part of this vaping community. Looking forward to hear from yourl.

Happy vaping

Hi MetalGearX
From Noob to another, Welcome and enjoy this vaping journey! I see you have the Kanger Nano, how are you finding this device?, I am on the waitlist with VapeMOB for one of these. My Arctic 0.5 ohm uses juice like a possessed machine.
Regards

The Kangertech Nano is a great device with the right battery. The ego one 2200mah battery works very well with this device. Coils are super easy to rebuild I find and this device is part of my daily cycle. You will not be disappointed

Thanks for all the welcomes

PS the NCV juices are really good. Milked is in my daily rotation.

Hi ;) to all you wonderful people . my name is Zyn from Harding kzn. I am really excited to be part of this family and looking forward to learning the pros and cons of the pleasure of vaping.

I vaping for almost three years. Started with green smoke. Then went with the ego - t to the twisp and just fog to the Atlantis to the kangerteck.

Awesome. I love to vape and really love to be part of this vaping community. Looking forward to hear from yourl.

Happy vaping
Surely a veteran vaper - well done. Great to welcome you to this awesome community. Happy vaping.

Hi All. Names Metalgearx been vaping for one month now and enjoying every moment. Smoked two packs a day and have not looked back.

Devices
Aerotank mini x 2
ZNA 7 with Silverplay and Marques
Istick 30 w
Kanger nano with ego one 2200mah battery

Welcome to the forum @MetalGearX
Congrats on the 1 month!
Nice gear you have
Enjoy your stay here. We have a special place

Welcome to the forum @Devaper
Keep it up. You doing well!
Glad you found juices you like. Thats the key!
Enjoy your stay

Happy vaping

Welcome to the forum @vapourised - glad you found us
3 years is a very long time in vaping terms. You are a veteran!
Enjoy the forum and looking forward to hearing more of your experiences...
All the best

Welcome @vapourised

And we are very excited to have you as part of this community - a three year vaper is still fairly rare around these parts ;)

The KangerTech you are referring to must be the SubTank (Nano, Mini, Plus) and they are indeed fantastic - look out for the new Subox which will contain an all new SubTank Mini :rock:

Here are some of my personal pros, cons, and pleasures of vaping - just for fun (I'm no authority on the subject) :D

Pros: The ability to smell, taste, and breath 1000 times better than any smoker on the planet. No more morning cough. Juice.
Cons: The desire to have every new device/tank/juice. Dry hits. Flat batteries.
Pleasures: Flavours, clouds, and community :rock:

PS: There are quite a few members from KZN on here, and some awesome vendors as well. It seems that vaping is spreading quite fast in your neck of the woods ;)

Enjoy the forum

Thank you guys for the very warm welcome. I already feel part of the community.

The kangerteck that I am using is the subtank. It is awesome. Gives out an excellent flavour and the vapes are clouds.

From my personal experience the cons of the kangerteck subtank: I have found it very strong on the chest and opening the rba coil to work on it was difficult. I probably had it cross threaded.

The battery that I am using is an aspire cf sub. Very powerful. The battery life is excellent.

The con .
When I first showed it to my mates. Their reaction was "holly shit ! Is that a vibrator" :lipssealed:. lol

Thanks again for the warm welcome

Thank you guys for the very warm welcome. I already feel part of the community.

The kangerteck that I am using is the subtank. It is awesome. Gives out an excellent flavour and the vapes are clouds.

From my personal experience the cons of the kangerteck subtank: I have found it very strong on the chest and opening the rba coil to work on it was difficult. I probably had it cross threaded.

The battery that I am using is an aspire cf sub. Very powerful. The battery life is excellent.

The con .
When I first showed it to my mates. Their reaction was "holly shit ! Is that a vibrator" :lipssealed:. lol

Thanks again for the warm welcome

The new SubTank Mini gets rid of the difficult to open (it's not just you, it's a real pain in the behind to open) problem as well.

The RBA now comes with a little screw on the side to open the cap - this means no more struggling to get it open to coil/wick :D

Hopefully soon, this new improved RBA will be sold separately, so you can use it on your existing SubTank ;)

And the "looks like a vibrator" is probably why most of us have moved over to box mods :p

Hi Peeps

20-year pack-a-day smoker. Picked up a Twisp on a whim 3 days ago, thinking it would be nice to have so I don't have to pause the movie every time to go out for a smoke. Had zero cigs today, no need to. I have never even considered quitting before, and now.... I accidentally have....?

Found this forum over the weekend and the knowledge base here steered me towards Vape King Fourways this morning, Nautilus Mini and iTaste CLK, booya.

Vaping is the awsumniss

Welcome @ElGuapoSupremo

That is amazing news, congrats on going a day without a smoke :clap:

It is quite amazing that vaping can keep someone off the smokes even though they weren't even planning on it :rock:

It's a wonderful (if slightly unsettling) feeling when you've realized you haven't smoked for an entire day - you almost feel guilty ;)

That Nautilus Mini should comfortably keep you away from the smokes for the next stint - there may be rough patches, but don't worry about it too much (even if you have a smoke here and there, it's still infinitely better than 20 a day). Before too long the habit of smoking will be a distant memory and you will start feeling amazing - smelling and tasting everything like it's the first time :rock:

Best of luck, and feel free to ask if you have any questions. There's always someone around to help out with almost any problem - even some vape related ones :p

Enjoy the forum, and the vaping - it's a game changer ;)

Hi Peeps

20-year pack-a-day smoker. Picked up a Twisp on a whim 3 days ago, thinking it would be nice to have so I don't have to pause the movie every time to go out for a smoke. Had zero cigs today, no need to. I have never even considered quitting before, and now.... I accidentally have....?

Found this forum over the weekend and the knowledge base here steered me towards Vape King Fourways this morning, Nautilus Mini and iTaste CLK, booya.

Vaping is the awsumniss
Most welcome. Yeah, same story for many of us....try it without any expectations and bam - another accidental vaper. Enjoy the journey and keep us updated.

Hi Peeps

Vaping is the awsumniss
Absolutely marvelous, wait till you get up in the morning and you don't have a heavy head, then you take in a deep breath with absolutely no threat of a cough. Lets not even mention the taste and smell improvements its insane to say the least.

Back