Introduce Yourselves:

I am Les Daniels from Pretoria.
Most welcome to the forum @Korrie (Les). I see in another post you have "nothing" in your right hand! So, tell us more. Are you a vaper or a smoker or both? Do you need more information? What are your expectations? Do not hesitate to shout if you have any quesions - the only dumb questions around here are the ones not asked.

A very Warm Welcome to all the new members, growing in leaps and bounds, this forum is, @vjackoza and @oom and to our International members @Rex Dovpo and @Karida So good to see the vaping community growing in numbers daily, soon the "learned ones" moderators and our President @Rob Fisher might have to introduce passport control....

Good evening everyone

So I am new here since I am posting in this section. I have not yet started vaping, still on the ye old cigarettes that you can buy at the shop just around the corner from your house (how convenient). I have been perusing the forum and looking around on the inter web to see whats available and it is clear that in the last few years the world of e-cigarettes have changed allot. There seems to be allot going on and I would like to get into vaping but there is a large variety and it is difficult to know what is best, therefore I have decided to join the forum to gain more knowledge and one day contribute. I have been looking into starter kits, so far the top two is Joyetech Ego One 2200mAh and the Kanger Evod Mega, choices are difficult. I read the post from free3dom regarding the Kanger Subox Mini but unfortunately it is a bit to expensive for my blood at the time but it does sound good. Anyway that is enough rambling for one night so good night and thanks for having me.

@oom You will not regret the Ego ONE purchase, great little cloud chaser and soon, like all of us did, move onto the "bigger toys", I see my master @free3dom is guiding you on the start of your journey, I know you will and can do this and exactly like @Andre stated, it is a true life saver. Speaking for myself, about three years ago I had to start taking hypertension tablets, hated those little yellow tablets, since I started vaping, my daily dose has been reduced by half by my doctor, reason being that I have stopped smoking and the doc wants to see me again end of the month, because if my blood pressure is now still "on the low side", going to take me off the tablets and monitor the progress monthly. PLEASE...I AM NOT SAYING THAT VAPING REDUCES BLOOD PRESSURE, but in my case, stopping the ciggies and full time vaping, has helped me.

@DarkSide Unfortunately I did not get the the Ego One, most suppliers are out of stock and some a bit too expensive for my small budget. But that did not deter me, I ordered myself a Kangertech EVOD Mega and will be receiving it today hopefully (According to the courier it is somewhere in my town). With regards to the stop smoking part I want to quit, been smoking now for 8 years and the effects of it is just getting worse so enough is enough. Anyway thanks for the support and the recommendation for the Ego, if all goes well I will eventually upgrade to something bigger and better. Cheers

Hello every one , my name is sandre , a newbie to e cigarette , i m looking for a good reseller to buy a nice mod , any suggestions would be ok .
Hi Sandri ,just a quick welcome.You'll have plenty of suggestions on mods in no time.I think the Kbox is a good place to start, works great at a great price.

@DarkSide Unfortunately I did not get the the Ego One, most suppliers are out of stock and some a bit too expensive for my small budget. But that did not deter me, I ordered myself a Kangertech EVOD Mega and will be receiving it today hopefully (According to the courier it is somewhere in my town). With regards to the stop smoking part I want to quit, been smoking now for 8 years and the effects of it is just getting worse so enough is enough. Anyway thanks for the support and the recommendation for the Ego, if all goes well I will eventually upgrade to something bigger and better. Cheers
Don't give up @oom,I smoked heavily for nearly fifty yrs.and vapeing was key.Would'nt trade it for the world.

Hi, My name is Karl and I have been vaping for almost a year now , started with a twisp:blush: but I have finally upgraded to a Istick. I used to live in SA but am now living in Sweden.

Welcome to the forum @Hawk - all the way from Sweden.
Thanks for introducing yourself.
Wishing you all the best with your vape journey
Would be interested to hear about the vape scene in Sweden

Sup Guys,

Calvin here from Cape Town side, been off the ciggies for around 2 months now, no wagon falling or relapse's since i stopped thanks to my faithfull EgoONE.

Peace!

Sup Guys,

Calvin here from Cape Town side, been off the ciggies for around 2 months now, no wagon falling or relapse's since i stopped thanks to my faithfull EgoONE.

Peace!

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay. Ask away if you have any questions. :)

Sup Guys,

Peace!

Welcome to the forum @Jebula999
Congrats on the 2 months!
Enjoy your stay and wishing you all the best

Sup Guys,

Peace!
Good for you Cal, you took the big step now your on your way!

Good evening guys,

Rick here from joburg, previously a box and a half a day smoker for nearly 15 years, tried everything to quit and failed every time. After getting my twisp a bit more than a month ago, it took me three days to light my last smoke. I upgraded to a subox mini last week and loving it.

Thanks to everyone for all the information and help.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Good evening guys,

Rick here from joburg, previously a box and a half a day smoker for nearly 15 years, tried everything to quit and failed every time. After getting my twisp a bit more than a month ago, it took me three days to light my last smoke. I upgraded to a subox mini last week and loving it.

@steamvent,great choice, may the vapeing road be smooth for you.

Good evening guys,

Welcome to the forum @steamvent
That is an amazing achievement to go from a box and a half a day to nothing in 3 days - and stay off stinkies for a month! Congrats
Wishing you all the best for your journey from here on. Feel free to ask questions as you go
Enjoy your stay

Hi my name is Jordyne (spelt strange but pronounced the same) i was an avid hookah smoker and had an occasional cigarette. I saw a youtube video from a guy named RipTrippers and that changed everything, smoking has never really been an addiction for me just enjoyed the action of blowing smoke. After i watch a few videos on youtube i knew vape was the way of the future and after seeing the huge clouds you can blow by making your own coils in an rda i was hooked and bought my first set up at VapeCon 2015, a Hana Modz DNA 30w and The Billow RTA (on recomendation of RipTrippers) i have now convinced all my friends to move over to vapeing and improved my skills by teaching them to build coils :-D i am selling my set up now and ready for the next vapeing step. Looking forward to making vape the biggest thing in South Africa. I have many business idea's to bring vape to the people and am looking for a vendor to help with my business model (pm for details).

Hi my name is Jordyne (spelt strange but pronounced the same) i was an avid hookah smoker and had an occasional cigarette. I saw a youtube video from a guy named RipTrippers and that changed everything, smoking has never really been an addiction for me just enjoyed the action of blowing smoke. After i watch a few videos on youtube i knew vape was the way of the future and after seeing the huge clouds you can blow by making your own coils in an rda i was hooked and bought my first set up at VapeCon 2015, a Hana Modz DNA 30w and The Billow RTA (on recomendation of RipTrippers) i have now convinced all my friends to move over to vapeing and improved my skills by teaching them to build coils :-D i am selling my set up now and ready for the next vapeing step. Looking forward to making vape the biggest thing in South Africa. I have many business idea's to bring vape to the people and am looking for a vendor to help with my business model (pm for details).
Welcome to the forum @Sub-Ohm_Jordyne :)

Hope you enjoy the forum and find what you're looking for. If you have any questions please feel free to ask ;)

Welcome, you picked a great combo for a first time vaper,a good choice in anyone book.

Welcome to all the new members :) I hope you enjoy your stay and remember don't be afraid to ask :) super awesome bunch of people here who are always willing to help

Back