Introduce Yourselves:

I think you'd agree that at the end of the day, it is best if we don't chuck any chems down our lungs. Vape over smoke, but fresh air above all, no?
You're probably correct but as a pack and1/2 a day smoker for47yrs. the choice was a no brainer.Plus it just tastes so damn good!

You're probably correct but as a pack and1/2 a day smoker for47yrs. the choice was a no brainer.Plus it just tastes so damn good!
Definitely vaping trumps smoking any day. I've got a few people I've converted myself. One of which has stopped vaping as well.

Hi all,

New forum member here. I have been vaping for just over a year now, analogue free for most of that time.

Currently I'm rocking a basterd setup. No-name battery with a tank that takes Aspire BVC coils. It makes vapour when I press the button, so it must work.

I'm also waiting on my first legit vape-mail. Just ordered a SuBox mini from Blue Sky. Can't wait to try my hand at the whole RBA thing.

Oh, I'm in Cape Town, Bellville area.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

New forum member here. I have been vaping for just over a year now, analogue free for most of that time.

Currently I'm rocking a basterd setup. No-name battery with a tank that takes Aspire BVC coils. It makes vapour when I press the button, so it must work.

I'm also waiting on my first legit vape-mail. Just ordered a SuBox mini from Blue Sky. Can't wait to try my hand at the whole RBA thing.

Welcome to the forum @Hark3n
Congrats on over a year of being analog free. Great achievement.
All the best for your new gear
Enjoy your stay. We have a great place here.

Hi all,

Welcome @Hark3n :)

The whole RBA thing is awesome, I'm sure you're going to love that Subox, so much nicer than a bastard setup :D

Well done on getting a year behind you already, and enjoy the forum :D

Hi all,

@Hark3n,you'll be one happy vaper

Hi,
My name is Morne. Been vaping for about 2 years now. Using the original Twisp. A Colleague of mine introduced me to Sub-Ohm, and its been all downhill from there or should I say uphill. I was in the dark far too long, lol. Currently using a Evic with lemo 2. Been completely analog free for about a year now.

Hi,
My name is Morne. Been vaping for about 2 years now. Using the original Twisp. A Colleague of mine introduced me to Sub-Ohm, and its been all downhill from there or should I say uphill. I was in the dark far too long, lol. Currently using a Evic with lemo 2. Been completely analog free for about a year now.
Most welcome to the forum @MorneW. Congrats on being totally stinky free for so long - a huge achievement. Great gear you are running. Happy vaping.

Hi,
Welcome to the light @MorneW :)

Well done for sticking with it in the dark for 2 whole years. Enjoy the forum :D

Hello everyone on the forum, I'm Bob, not Bob the Builder, but Bob the Vaper... looking forward to being part of the South African vaping community! Been of cigarettes since 1 March 2015, so just over 5 months now and never looked back!

Kuurman? Only know Kuruman. Most welcome to the forum Bob the Vaper. Great stuff on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

Hello everyone on the forum, I'm Bob, not Bob the Builder, but Bob the Vaper... looking forward to being part of the South African vaping community! Been of cigarettes since 1 March 2015, so just over 5 months now and never looked back!
Welcome @Bob Marais :)

When you go down the re-buildable route you will be Bob the builder ;)

Congrats on the 5 stinkie free months so far. Enjoy the forum Bob :D

Hey Guys my name is Sav. Just started Vaping and already hooked till the end!
Most welcome to the forum, @Sav. Great that vaping is working for you. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi there! Not so new to vaping but would like to contribute to this forum.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back