Introduce Yourselves:

Hi my names Nicole im in George, i own a 50w istick and a kanger subtank mini black. I dont smoke i just love the idea of making my own flavours, i see it as a small hobby. I love to bake the problem is someone has to eat everything i bake which mostly leaves me haha so figured rather experiment with flavours in this form. I have bought a few bottles like ambrosia and now im looking into building my own coils. I just ordered a bunch of concentrated liquids from ecigexpress and vape building supplies off ebay. Will be here in a few weeks yay, its great to be here seems i can learn a lot from everyone.:)

Hi my names Nicole im in George, i own a 50w istick and a kanger subtank mini black. I dont smoke i just love the idea of making my own flavours, i see it as a small hobby. I love to bake the problem is someone has to eat everything i bake which mostly leaves me haha so figured rather experiment with flavours in this form. I have bought a few bottles like ambrosia and now im looking into building my own coils. I just ordered a bunch of concentrated liquids from ecigexpress and vape building supplies off ebay. Will be here in a few weeks yay, its great to be here seems i can learn a lot from everyone.:)
welcome and may you find what you are looking for if not just yell someone will hear you

Hi I'm Ted and I am trying to get off Camel with this Kangertech Mini. So far so good.

Welcome to the forum @Ted Rea
All the best for the vaping
Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum @NicoleJ
Good luck with the flavour experimenting. We have quite an active group of DIY folk on here so dont be afraid to ask questions.
Enjoy your stay

Hi,
My name is Morne. Been vaping for about 2 years now. Using the original Twisp. A Colleague of mine introduced me to Sub-Ohm, and its been all downhill from there or should I say uphill. I was in the dark far too long, lol. Currently using a Evic with lemo 2. Been completely analog free for about a year now.
@MorneW,I know how it is.A good vape beats a smoke any day.

Last edited:
Hello everyone on the forum, I'm Bob, not Bob the Builder, but Bob the Vaper... looking forward to being part of the South African vaping community! Been of cigarettes since 1 March 2015, so just over 5 months now and never looked back!
Keep up the vape Bob, luck to ya'.

DIY is one of the best things about vapeing@Nicole

Can someone please help me, where would i ask to find out which RDA is the best for flavour? Ive looked at the veritas and velocity. Theres just too many to choose from and i have no experience with this. Im open to any suggestions:)

Can someone please help me, where would i ask to find out which RDA is the best for flavour? Ive looked at the veritas and velocity. Theres just too many to choose from and i have no experience with this. Im open to any suggestions:)
Hello nicoleJ i realy like the royal hunter RDA and stilare RDA it has nice flavour
I would recomend the Royal Hunter
Or the koiler AFC RDA

I have found the Velocity to be an amazing RDA, very easy to build on, awesome flavour and many airflow options. Winner for sure.

For me personally (and bear in mind I'm pretty new to drippers) I would recommend the Royal Hunter... I have a few drippers and so far the Royal Hunter is the winner for me and not only because of flavour but because of the spit back protection it's got built in.

Royal Hunter on the far right.

Drippers 003.JPG

For me personally (and bear in mind I'm pretty new to drippers) I would recommend the Royal Hunter... I have a few drippers and so far the Royal Hunter is the winner for me and not only because of flavour but because of the spit back protection it's got built in.

Royal Hunter on the far right.

View attachment 33625

The Turbo V2 also has spit back protection

Well I've been lurking for a couple months and decided I should probably say hi. So hi :)

Name's Evan, started with a VK Osiris in March and have been steadily moving on up. Current kit is an istick 50w and a freakshow mini, as well as a lemo 2.

Moved to Richards Bay from jhb for work in May, so maybe I'll see some of the very few other vapers around here

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well I've been lurking for a couple months and decided I should probably say hi. So hi :)

Name's Evan, started with a VK Osiris in March and have been steadily moving on up. Current kit is an istick 50w and a freakshow mini, as well as a lemo 2.

Moved to Richards Bay from jhb for work in May, so maybe I'll see some of the very few other vapers around here

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Evan - and glad you joined.
Nice kit
Enjoy your stay.

Hi everyone

I have been of the analogs for almost 3 month now. Started vaping with a evod kit and from their I just got addicted to all things e-cigs. I currently have a istick 50w with a billow v2 rta and also a magma clone. Really enjoying the experience. Build my first braided coil yesterday and i loved it. Also started to make my own e-juice. Much trickier than i thought but getting there slowly. I am looking forward to meet everyone and get to know more people in the vaping community.

Back