Introduce Yourselves:

Hello all,:-D:-D
I am Daisy from China.
It's my pleasure to be of member of this great forum!!;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello all vapers,

this is elvira from china,a new member of this forum,have vaping for 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone.

Cape Town born and raised.
Stopped smoking cigarettes 2 years ago and been vaping since.

Thanks for having me

Hey all,

Dylan Knight here from JHB, pretty new to the vaping world been about 6 months now. Only really started enjoying my vape experience as of late thanks to the awesome crew at vape king fourways.

Using iStick 30W and nautilus mini awesome to be here.

Last edited:
does seem a bit strange looks more like spam for sales than an introduction(edit) looks like thier spam links have been removed lol
Lol glad to c im not the onley one thinking it

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Dylan Knight here from JHB, pretty new to the valine world been about 6 months now. Only really started enjoying my vape experience as of late thanks to the awesome crew at vape king fourways.

Using iStick 30W and nautilus mini awesome to be here.
Most welcome to the forum. Awesome achievement being 6 months stinky free - congrats. Nautilus Mini with iStick is a great combo. I know so many vapers using that combination exclusively. Happy vaping.

Hi Peeps, Eduard from Cape Town here.

Im trying to get off the stinkies, my kit from VapeKing arriving today. Billow V2 and Koopor Mini 60W.

Will post pics as soon as i have it :D

Thanks for having me on the Forum.

Im trying to get off the stinkies, my kit from VapeKing arriving today. Billow V2 and Koopor Mini 60W.

Great stuff. All the best with your journey - keep us updated please. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Eduardo
Wishing you all the best in getting off the stinkies. You doing a GREAT thing!
Lots of experienced Billow vapers on this forum - so feel free to ask questions should you have any
Enjoy your stay here

Hi all!

So been free of the stinkies for about 2 and a half years. Started with Twisp Neos and then the Clearos. About a month back it became clear that I had to replace the dying Clearos an not with more Clearo batteries... I had been annoyed with them and the decline in quality of coils for ages but was lazy to change. Debated the new Twisp gear but decided some research was in order! That (Google) led me here and after some browsing of the forum, went with a subox mini setup based on the intro to vaping thread.

I've been blown away with it but... I had to also try new liquids as the twisp ones were not so great anymore.... ;) Glad I did, some EXCELLENT juices made here in SA and found the reviews here spot on. Particularly enjoyed Silver's reviews, always spot on.

Anyways... just over a month later and I've just got a delivery today of supplies to build coils. So definitely moving quickly away from the plain old Clearo!

As an aside I've been very impressed with all of the retailers I've used to date and the impression I'm left with is that the e-juice makers and retailers in SA are top notch.

Hi all!

So been free of the stinkies for about 2 and a half years. Started with Twisp Neos and then the Clearos. About a month back it became clear that I had to replace the dying Clearos an not with more Clearo batteries... I had been annoyed with them and the decline in quality of coils for ages but was lazy to change. Debated the new Twisp gear but decided some research was in order! That (Google) led me here and after some browsing of the forum, went with a subox mini setup based on the intro to vaping thread.

I've been blown away with it but... I had to also try new liquids as the twisp ones were not so great anymore.... ;) Glad I did, some EXCELLENT juices made here in SA and found the reviews here spot on. Particularly enjoyed Silver's reviews, always spot on.

Anyways... just over a month later and I've just got a delivery today of supplies to build coils. So definitely moving quickly away from the plain old Clearo!

As an aside I've been very impressed with all of the retailers I've used to date and the impression I'm left with is that the e-juice makers and retailers in SA are top notch.

Welcome to the forum @Xeltrix
Thank you for your detailed intro and your compliment. Much appreciated and glad it helps you. Great to hear.

You are right, our local retailers are fantastic. They certainly know how to navigate this fast moving industry and come up with some outstanding juices. Just a matter of finding the gems for ones own taste. Lots of fun. Beats smoking anyday.

Congrats on the upgrade and wishing you all the best from here on.

Hi guys! New to this vaping forum. My friend @Yusuf Cape Vaper helped me join. Been vaping for around 4 months now. I started on an Ego One with 0.5 ohm coil, and soon upgraded to an iJust2 with a 0.3 ohm coil. Currently vaping on a Subox mini and enjoying every minute of the vape experience. Will try and get into rebuilding my own coils soon, just waiting for Yusuf to teach me. Keen on learning new things on this forum! :) thanks and happy vaping

Hi guys! New to this vaping forum. My friend @Yusuf Cape Vaper helped me join. Been vaping for around 4 months now. I started on an Ego One with 0.5 ohm coil, and soon upgraded to an iJust2 with a 0.3 ohm coil. Currently vaping on a Subox mini and enjoying every minute of the vape experience. Will try and get into rebuilding my own coils soon, just waiting for Yusuf to teach me. Keen on learning new things on this forum! :) thanks and happy vaping
Welcome bru. You'll enjoy it here

Welcome to all new members too. Make yourselves at home :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Nabeel Cape Vaper
The "cape vapers" are indeed growing. Lovely.

You are very lucky to have an esteemed and experienced vaper such as @Yusuf Cape Vaper showing you the ropes. Being tought how to build coils from a master at coils and cloud blowing is a privilege. Learn from him!

Well done on the 4 months and all the best from here on

Enjoy your stay

Welcome to the forum @Nabeel Cape Vaper
The "cape vapers" are indeed growing. Lovely.

You are very lucky to have an esteemed and experienced vaper such as @Yusuf Cape Vaper showing you the ropes. Being tought how to build coils from a master at coils and cloud blowing is a privilege. Learn from him!

Well done on the 4 months and all the best from here on

Enjoy your stay
Lol thank you for the touching sentiments @Silver. I hope to live up to it some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big warm welcome logo.jpg
A huge warm welcome to all the new members, hope you enjoy the forum :) There is a wealth of information here and a multitude of very friendly folks all eager to help in any way they can, so if you have questions or you've run into an issue you can't solve then there will certainly be someone willing to help, so just ask ;)

Back