Introduce Yourselves:

Hi there, my names Will and I am from Cape Town.

Been addicted to stinkies for about 20 years and have been off them a few times for a maximum of about 6 months.
My friend has been recommending I try a twisp as he has been using one for about 2 years.

I saw a documentary about the whole e-cig debate in Britain last week and it immediately got my interest as to the potential health benefits.
Got a Twisp Edge and have been extremely pleasantly surprised at how good it tastes and is such a good substitute for cigarettes.
The whole vaping thing has really got my attention and have just been watching loads of you tube videos about the subject.
So far so good. I can notice my breathing has improved, no longer coughing in the
morning and my taste seems to be improving.

Cheers for now!

Wecome @newvaper and thanks for the intro
You are doing a great thing
There is a whole world of vaping equipment and juices at your doorstep right here on this forum
And a strong bunch of experienced and helpful vapers
Enjoy and wishing you all the best for your vaping journey!

Hiya. I live in Centurion and have been vaping for about 2 years now.
Just upgraded to a Reuleux Dna200 and Griffin 25 after researching my next setup right here on this forum. So thx.

Thanks and welcome @V8d8man
Awesome gear you have and you already researching your next setup! I think you will have a lot in common with many of the folk here ;-)
Enjoy and all the best

Hi all you vapoholics.
My name is Stephen and I too am adict.
Wow that all sounds like a AA introduction.

Also started on Twisp about 2 or so years ago. Didn't last too long as the cigarette smoking kept rearing it's ugly head.
Didn't help much that my wife also smoked and refused to quit even with a twisp.
Good news is today marks 3 months of no stinking cigs for her. Yay for her.
I stopped last year December. Yay again.

Currently mix my own liquids and have a nasty lust for international liquid.

Current gear is extensive but main 3 mods are Rx 200, Antz Modz PWM and a modified Antz carbon exoskeleton PWM.

Current tanks are steam crave aromamizer x 3 a griffin 22.

One dripper as I'm a flavour chaser petri v2.

Any way that's me in a nut shell.

Great forum by the way and big ups to you all for not smoking.
Stephen

Welcome To all the newcomers :) have a great stay and feel free to ask away

Hi all you vapoholics.

Also started on Twisp about 2 or so years ago. Didn't last too long as the cigarette smoking kept rearing it's ugly head.
Didn't help much that my wife also smoked and refused to quit even with a twisp.

Current gear is extensive but main 3 mods are Rx 200, Antz Modz PWM and a modified Antz carbon exoskeleton PWM.

Stephen
Most welcome to the forum, @Srsgfx. You two seem to be well outfitted for vaping. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Morning All,

James from Walvis Bay, Namibia.
Started vaping in 2014 to quit smoking and now can't/ don't want to stop vaping.
The more I read the more I'm intrigued the vaping culture, so I've signed up to get a start on the next level.

I'm on the Twisp Aero and, in spite of some of what I've read, am very happy with it. I'll buy another any time. But, I'm interested in mixing my own juices and think I'm ready for a Mod and RTA.

Being in NAM has it's challenges ito supply.

Looking forward to participating.
Desert

Hi all you vapoholics.

Stephen

Welcome to the forum @Srsgfx - cool avatar pic!
Congrats on the 3 months off stinkies
Amzing gear you have in such a short time!
Enjoy your stay and let us know how its going

Morning All,

James from Walvis Bay, Namibia.
Started vaping in 2014 to quit smoking and now can't/ don't want to stop vaping.
The more I read the more I'm intrigued the vaping culture, so I've signed up to get a start on the next level.

I'm on the Twisp Aero and, in spite of some of what I've read, am very happy with it. I'll buy another any time. But, I'm interested in mixing my own juices and think I'm ready for a Mod and RTA.

Being in NAM has it's challenges ito supply.

Looking forward to participating.
Desert

Warm welcome @Desert from NAM ;-)
Congrats on the vaping - it is a wonderful world indeed
Hope you come right on the supply side -
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi All, I am new here.

I would like to learn new tips and tricks, I enjoy debating pros and cons of builds etc.

I look forward to being an active member here.
Welcome @bakersman great forum with alot of knowledge,ive learned alot in already,don't be hesitant to ask as the community is extremely friendly and always willing to help,happy vaping

Hi everyone. I've been vaping for a few months now after smoking stinkies for the better part of my 42 years.. Anyway, I'm enjoying vaping, slowly getting into it discovering what mods, atomisers and juices I prefer has been quite a road.
Keen to browse some threads and find some of personal interest to respond to :)

Hi everyone. I've been vaping for a few months now after smoking stinkies for the better part of my 42 years.. Anyway, I'm enjoying vaping, slowly getting into it discovering what mods, atomisers and juices I prefer has been quite a road.
Welcome @stratus ! Great to have you here. Congrats on quitting after what must have been quite a number of years then! I think that you'll find that perusing the info and picking the brains on this forum will make the road of further discovery both faster and more pleasurable and the people on this forum are really very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

Enjoy your stay!

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Looking forward to see more of you. Happy vaping.

Hi everyone, I've been on the stinkies for 38 years stopped for 3 years and been back on them for 11 months, started vaping about 3 weeks ago and haven't looked back. Not up speed yet on all the terminology but I use what I think is a pen style that has variable voltage regulation and airflow regulation with a 16mah battery. I use a traditional tobacco flavour with 1.2mg nicotine mix. Hope to learn more on the forum, interested in producing my own juice. Will do some research on he forum to discover where to to get what and how the juice is actually made.

Hi everyone, I've been on the stinkies for 38 years stopped for 3 years and been back on them for 11 months, started vaping about 3 weeks ago and haven't looked back. Not up speed yet on all the terminology but I use what I think is a pen style that has variable voltage regulation and airflow regulation with a 16mah battery. I use a traditional tobacco flavour with 1.2mg nicotine mix. Hope to learn more on the forum, interested in producing my own juice. Will do some research on he forum to discover where to to get what and how the juice is actually made.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit again. I was a 38 year addict too. Now almost 3 years vaping. Happy vaping, and do shout if you have any questions.

Hello everyone :hello: My name is Mohamed. I started vaping about a bit more than a month ago. My brother used to vape so I had some knowledge of how things worked. My setup is a evic vtc mini with a cubis tank (0.5 ohm coils). At the moment I have some Pangalactic Gargleblaster and Complex Chaos Heavenly Peaches. Enjoying both of them and will look to see what to buy next

Hi everyone my name is Pieter

Love vaping made me stop smoking completely thanks to the awsome flavours available by local brewers!!!

Current devices are rx 200, smok m80, evic vt and laisimo.

Hello everyone :hello: My name is Mohamed. I started vaping about a bit more than a month ago. My brother used to vape so I had some knowledge of how things worked. My setup is a evic vtc mini with a cubis tank (0.5 ohm coils). At the moment I have some Pangalactic Gargleblaster and Complex Chaos Heavenly Peaches. Enjoying both of them and will look to see what to buy next
Most welcome to the forum. Good setup that - time to start looking at a backup;). Love that Heavenly Peaches - one of the most authentic peaches around imo. Happy vaping.

Hi everyone my name is Pieter

Love vaping made me stop smoking completely thanks to the awsome flavours available by local brewers!!!

Current devices are rx 200, smok m80, evic vt and laisimo.
Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. You are well geared up for sure. What atomizers to you use? Happy vaping.

Hi All, I am new here.

I would like to learn new tips and tricks, I enjoy debating pros and cons of builds etc.

I look forward to being an active member here.

Welcome to the forum @bakersman
You are in the right place! Loads of useful tips and helpful experienced vapers
Enjoy

Back