Introduce Yourselves:

Hi

My name is Mohamed. Been vaping on and off about 3 years now. Switched to analog a few times mainly because I am always travelling and analogs are sometimes the easier option.
Anyway good to join all you guys.

Thanks
Mo

Hi

My name is Mohamed. Been vaping on and off about 3 years now. Switched to analog a few times mainly because I am always travelling and analogs are sometimes the easier option.

Thanks
Mo
Welcome @RayRay what setup are you using and what juice ?hopefully this time the forum can help you stay off smoking for good and vaping for life

Hi

Thanks
Mo

Welcome to the forum Mo (@RayRay)

I hear you on the analogs being an easier option. I do miss the days of being able to just take a full box of smokes and a little Bic lighter and off I go - when in a hurry.

But I tell you what - I am very pleased with vaping despite the extra hassle - I feel much better and like to think my lungs are thanking me big time. Not to mention the amazing flavours and the hobby side of it.

You can get some really low hassle vaping options. I keep two of those always loaded and ready so if I need to go in a hurry and my other gear is in need of pitstops I have something to grab and go.

All the best and enjoy the forum.

Thanks for the replies I am excited to start this new journey. I am just paranoid shopper and I am still researching everything so I can make the best choice when it comes to device, e-liquid and battery.

I know I'm not ready to sub-ohm so I will probably use the 1,8 ohm coils at 6mg nicotine strength to begin with.
I dove straight into the sub ohm Diy world and am loving it. this place has all the info which ever route you choose

Hi, My name is Darryl, and I am an ex smoker.. been vaping for 2 weeks now to get away from the ciggie addiction of 20+ years.. walked into a vape shop and bought the istick pico, with MELO III tank, and a few different flavours, most fruity ones, just bought a rx200s and gemini RTA to satisfy the bug.. have already leart how to build my own coils. Seriously doubt I will go back to the stinkies, there are too many great flavours out there I have yet to discover. Currently vaping Debbie does donuts and blueberry smackaroon. .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi, My name is Darryl, and I am an ex smoker.. been vaping for 2 weeks now to get away from the ciggie addiction of 20+ years.. walked into a vape shop and bought the istick pico, with MELO III tank, and a few different flavours, most fruity ones, just bought a rx200s and gemini RTA to satisfy the bug.. have already leart how to build my own coils. Seriously doubt I will go back to the stinkies, there are too many great flavours out there I have yet to discover. Currently vaping Debbie does donuts and blueberry smackaroon. .

Hi @Darrylth
Welcome and kudos for dropping the cigs.
Coil building after 2 weeks is awesome man.
Debbie is one of my favourites - The juice, not the movie ;)
Any questions you have, drop a message on this forum.

Welcome @Darrylth
Congrats on quitting the stinkies. Keep it up!
No messing around on your part with such great gear after such a short time
Wishing you all the best with your vape journey from here!

Hi - Shailen here.

Started vaping in February 2016
Been of tar sticks ever since.

I'm basically here to get information about vaping as it has become my hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - Shailen here.

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the tar sticks habit. Vaping certainly is a hobby, and a great one at it. Happy vaping and do shout if you have any questions.

Hi all. Left the stinky sticks 2 weeks ago. I had bought a twisp clearo last year but didn't get into it until 2 weeks ago. Now that I'm looking for more, I stumbled on this forum,and now I'm about to get the Pico with the Melo 3 2ml as well as a few ceramic coils. XXX, Scream and sunset are the flavours I'm getting.

Awesome community though!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi - Shailen here.

Congrats and welcome. You have come to the right place. Lots of good knowledge here. Been here a few days and have learnt alot

Hi all. Left the stinky sticks 2 weeks ago. I had bought a twisp clearo last year but didn't get into it until 2 weeks ago. Now that I'm looking for more, I stumbled on this forum,and now I'm about to get the Pico with the Melo 3 2ml as well as a few ceramic coils. XXX, Scream and sunset are the flavours I'm getting.

Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - you have done the hard yards. Your taste buds should be starting to wake up with a vengeance. Happy vaping and keep us updated. And do tell where that handle comes from?

@Vwiked thanks

I see you had twisp - glad it worked with you.

I had the Clearo and the Aero but they didn't do it for me.

After I bought my Kangertech Nano I never went back - best decision to start vaping ever.

All the best on your journey bud

Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - you have done the hard yards. Your taste buds should be starting to wake up with a vengeance. Happy vaping and keep us updated. And do tell where that handle comes from?
Hahaha I've used this handle through my varsity gaming profiles. It's from the anime Naruto, Jiraiya was the character. So just stuck with it :]

Hahaha I've used this handle through my varsity gaming profiles. It's from the anime Naruto, Jiraiya was the character. So just stuck with it :]

Welcome to the forum,great decision on the pico and juice, happy vaping

Hi All

I am Waseem been vaping for about 6 months now and loving it, just wanted to drop by to introduce myself. I have a cuboid mod with a griffin tank and its been amazing so far.

Hi - Shailen here.

Hi All

I am Waseem been vaping for about 6 months now and loving it, just wanted to drop by to introduce myself. I have a cuboid mod with a griffin tank and its been amazing so far.

Welcome and enjoy this place has loads of info and amazing people have fun

Back