Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys, I'm grate. It looks like I've missed allot. So how are things going.

As Rob says, VapeCon is happening on 27th August in Pretoria. Lots of fun going to happen on that day, so please diarise. Will be great to see you there if you can make it.
Check out the VapeCon subforum here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/VapeCon/

Otherwise, all well here - lots of new members and vendors - lots of new competitions and the like.

As Rob says, VapeCon is happening on 27th August in Pretoria. Lots of fun going to happen on that day, so please diarise. Will be great to see you there if you can make it.
Check out the VapeCon subforum here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/VapeCon/

Otherwise, all well here - lots of new members and vendors - lots of new competitions and the like.

I would love to go, just don't know if I will be able to. But I will definitely try.

I think it would be fun to see how old you guys have gotten the last year :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to go, just don't know if I will be able to. But I will definitely try.

I think it would be fun to see how old you guys have gotten the last year ;p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old!!! Lol!
Will be nice to see how young you have gotten in the past year @annemarievdh !
What are you vaping on these days?

How old!!! Lol!
Will be nice to see how young you have gotten in the past year @annemarievdh !
What are you vaping on these days?

Hahaha I just had to:giggle:

Ag these days I'm still on the Reo mini. Vaped on a couple other vapes but they all decided to fail me the past 2 months.

Hahaha I just had to:giggle:

Ag these days I'm still on the Reo mini. Vaped on a couple other vapes but they all decided to vail me the past 2 months.

I remember that Reo Mini
Wasnt it the one that had problems and that had to be fixed
Wasnt it @PeterHarris that fixed it if i remember correctly?

Welcome to the forum @stratus - cool forum name
Congrats on the vaping - you are doing a great thing
Wishing you well for the journey from here
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Hello to all forum members old and new.I'm Kev Mac from Rhode Island U.S.A. Though not new to this great forum I have been away for awhile,though not by choice.Unfortunatly I was laid low with a severe case of Lyme's Disease and shortly before this my tablet was once again trashed (my cat Smoke was very sorry) and between the body aches and the havoc to my C.N.S. replacing it or even the thought of going on line was impossible.I'm glad to say that I'm feeling much better and I'm hoping to get back on to the forum and catch up with old friends and welcome the new.Cheers to all.

Hello to all forum members old and new.I'm Kev Mac from Rhode Island U.S.A. Though not new to this great forum I have been away for awhile,though not by choice.Unfortunatly I was laid low with a severe case of Lyme's Disease and shortly before this my tablet was once again trashed (my cat Smoke was very sorry) and between the body aches and the havoc to my C.N.S. replacing it or even the thought of going on line was impossible.I'm glad to say that I'm feeling much better and I'm hoping to get back on to the forum and catch up with old friends and welcome the new.Cheers to all.

Welcome back @kev mac
We missed you
Glad you feeling better!

Lol Fanie! I have a "Lesser Dane" Weimeraner, the one in my profile pic, he takes up space everywhere, but he is my little dude, and allowed to be a little bit of a brat:tmi:
i almost take offence to calling a wiem a lesser anything... but i am biased.
welcome to all the new members.
enjoy the trip down the rabbit hole.

i almost take offence to calling a wiem a lesser anything... but i am biased.
welcome to all the new members.
enjoy the trip down the rabbit hole.
I know @cam, I am so very biased too, I LOVE my Weims:inlove:! But Neo is ok with it, he came up with the idea, and then he goes and sits on Daddy's lap...:think:o_O

would he agree if i asked him? my sham is a bit full of herself after becoming famous. haha
easy to become biased once you have befriended a few wiems.

would he agree if i asked him? my sham is a bit full of herself after becoming famous. haha
easy to become biased once you have befriended a few wiems.
I am certain he would;-), Mister Personality himself.
Tell me more about Sham?
They are simply great "persons", would never have any other breed, except maybe a Malinois, the love is big there too

Awesome to have you back in better health Kev. Certainly missed you.

Greetings everyone =)

I'm Ian and I'm a vape addict :p
After my wife and I came back to SA in 2007 we made a deal to quit smoking. She did it and I tried everything in the book and nothing stuck. When Twisps first started arriving in SA around 2008 I think, I got an eGo. But it didn't quite work for me. Since then I simply struggled to stay away from the stinkies and hated myself for it. The best I ever managed was 2 months of no smoking after a friend of mine did some acupuncture voodoo that literally removed the physical craving for nicotine. Unfortunately it did nothing for the psychological aspect and after one particularly stressful day I was back smoking.

It made me realize that what I needed was the experience of smoking without the cigarette - and viola! Vaping! I figured the tech has improved and if I stayed away from Twisps I'd be ok. So about 9 months ago I walked into VapeMob on Long street and the guy there (can't remember his name) introduced me to the Kangertech Subox mini starter kit. Within a week I was rebuilding and DIYing my own juices. Unfortunately the subox died in a motorcycle accident, but was replaced with an eVic VTC mini and Griffin RTA and I haven't looked back since :-D

When money allows I'm aiming for a second mod - something with dual batteries at least as I tend to drain mine pretty quick! Would also like to get a RDA to go with it - it just doesn't end does it!

Anyways, that's me - loving this forum and thanks to everyone for making this such an awesome place to be :thumbup:

Last edited:
Greetings everyone =)

I'm Huffapuff and I'm a vape addict :p
After my wife and I came back to SA in 2007 we made a deal to quit smoking. She did it and I tried everything in the book and nothing stuck. When Twisps first started arriving in SA around 2008 I think, I got an eGo. But it didn't quite work for me. Since then I simply struggled to stay away from the stinkies and hated myself for it. The best I ever managed was 2 months of no smoking after a friend of mine did some acupuncture voodoo that literally removed the physical craving for nicotine. Unfortunately it did nothing for the psychological aspect and after one particularly stressful day I was back smoking.

It made me realize that what I needed was the experience of smoking without the cigarette - and viola! Vaping! I figured the tech has improved and if I stayed away from Twisps I'd be ok. So about 9 months ago I walked into VapeMob on Long street and the guy there (can't remember his name) introduced me to the Kangertech Topbox mini starter kit. Within a week I was rebuilding and DIYing my own juices. Unfortunately the topbox died in a motorcycle accident, but was replaced with an eVic VTC mini and Griffin RTA and I haven't looked back since :-D

When money allows I'm aiming for a second mod - something with dual batteries at least as I tend to drain mine pretty quick! Would also like to get a RDA to go with it - it just doesn't end does it!

Anyways, that's me - loving this forum and thanks to everyone for making this such an awesome place to be :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum @Huffapuff
Congrats on quitting the stinkies after trying for so long! You are right, vaping makes it easy.
Glad you ok after the accident.
Enjoy and wishing you all the best from here on

welcome to all the new peeps, awesome to have you on board !

Back