Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All.

I've been lurking here for the last month or so from just before I bought my starter kit. Kangertech Topbox mini from Sir Vape in white.

Not a cigarette smoker but i do smoke hookah. Initially I thought the vape could replace the hookah but it cannot replace the hookah experience I've found. So i vape mostly when I don't have the time to set up and smoke hookah for an hour plus.

Loving the flavour on the vape though. I only vape 0mg.

Hi I'm Lyn I started vaping in 2013 after a bad bout of pneumonia,the doc said no more cigs and there and then I put ALL the smellies including ashtrays.Vanilla is one of one of my favorites and the grandchildren say it's smells like cookies.When I kiss a smoker I want to be ill.I don't mind people smoking in my house but I can't believe that I lived with that smell for 58 years! Long live the vapers of this world:makeup:

HI everyone don't really know if I could introduce myself as a Newby because I've been on the forum for a few days already hehe but no formal introduction on this page so here I am. ..I'm Wendy 25 years old and from pretoria and new to vapeing and still smoking :-( but really want to quite like yesterday already hehe ...Nice to meet you all

Hi everyone

The names henry from bloemfontein 3de day of no stinkies 4th day of vape and it awesome
Great stuff, congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Good luck on your vaping journey. I see you have the awesome little Pico kit in hand. Do shout if you have any questions.

HI everyone don't really know if I could introduce myself as a Newby because I've been on the forum for a few days already hehe but no formal introduction on this page so here I am. ..I'm Wendy 25 years old and from pretoria and new to vapeing and still smoking :-( but really want to quite like yesterday already hehe ...Nice to meet you all
Hehe, many lurk for months before they introduce themselves. Most welcome to the forum. All the best kicking the stinky habit and your vaping journey. Shout if you have any questions.

Hi Wendy

What gear are you currently using ? Just keep to the vaping and after the cravings subside you will be off the smoking forever !!!!!

I

Forgot to mention that I don't have any gaping
Hehe, many lurk for months before they introduce themselves. Most welcome to the forum. All the best kicking the stinky habit and your vaping journey. Shout if you have any questions.
Thanks Andre

I already feel so welcome here...my first question Is basic on how to start...I haven't bought anything to start with yet. My dad came for a visit last weekend and he's a serious vaper so I tested his juice and stuff and I liked it so now I want to start myself but don't know where to begin. ...

Hi everyone

The names henry from bloemfontein 3de day of no stinkies 4th day of vape and it awesome
Yay! You made the first step on your way to vaping awesomeness! Glad you found my reply!

What gear you using @Wendyvz ? I personally smoked and vaped for a good week or two before completely stopping the cigs, so don't be too harsh on yourself!

Hallo pop, bly om te sien jy het dit gemaak tot hier. :)
Will be sending you something soon. ;)

Hi I'm Lyn I started vaping in 2013 after a bad bout of pneumonia,the doc said no more cigs and there and then I put ALL the smellies including ashtrays.Vanilla is one of one of my favorites and the grandchildren say it's smells like cookies.When I kiss a smoker I want to be ill.I don't mind people smoking in my house but I can't believe that I lived with that smell for 58 years! Long live the vapers of this world:makeup:

Welcome to the forum @Lyn Pirie
Have moved your intro to this thread for you -
Congrats on the vaping and quitting the "smellies" - you doing a great thing!
Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions - lots of helpful folk here

Thanks Andre

I already feel so welcome here...my first question Is basic on how to start...I haven't bought anything to start with yet. My dad came for a visit last weekend and he's a serious vaper so I tested his juice and stuff and I liked it so now I want to start myself but don't know where to begin. ...
Ah, so that is @Ernest, who is a Reonaut. Wonder if he will be sending you a Reo. If not, consider the Eleaf Pico kit with the 0.9 ohm or 0.6 ohm cCell coil units.

Awesome, congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Ah, so that is @Ernest, who is a Reonaut. Wonder if he will be sending you a Reo. If not, consider the Eleaf Pico kit with the 0.9 ohm or 0.6 ohm cCell coil units.

Nee @Andre , sy kan die Reo eendag erf. :) Already got one with her name on it. I am looking at the Pico with cCells. 0.6 Ohm coils are sold out it seems.

Back