Introduce Yourselves:

Attention all new members

A BIG event is happening on the 27th of August...

VapeCon 2016 - brought to you by ECIGSSA

It is taking place at Heartfelt Arena in Pretoria. (Doors open at 9am)

We are proud to be hosting SA's best vaping vendors under one roof!
From all over SA!
  • Come meet the vendors in person, get great advice, vape gear and juices.
  • Many vendors will be launching new products, juices and initiatives at VapeCon - and there are bound to be some great specials
  • Loads of competitions, prizes and giveaways
  • Come enjoy the fun with the vape community and meet fellow forum members for an awesome day out
We have put a lot of effort into this event, its going to be great!

Dont miss it

RSVP here (there will be some special giveaways for ECIGSSA members that RSVP)
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/

Check out the confirmed vendors so far:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-confirmed-vendors.t24300/

Buy tickets online for R50 and save on the R70 ticket price at the door
https://itickets.co.za/events/360911.html

image-jpg.57836

Nee @Andre , sy kan die Reo eendag erf. :) Already got one with her name on it. I am looking at the Pico with cCells. 0.6 Ohm coils are sold out it seems.

A couple more days and the 0.6Ω cCell coils will be back in stock... I checked with them and they are on the way!

Evening guys:hi:
Aasif here, kicked the stinkies about a year ago smoked one again 2 months ago when my mod broke:(but been clean again ever since, been vaping for round about a year and 2 months now, been on this forum for a while now but just lurkingo_Oand never introduced myself . I started out with a istick 30w and evod tank 2 months later @Yusuf Cape Vaper hooked me up with a subtank nano, not long after that he hooked me up with a smok m80 that device broke 2 months ago then again Yusuf hooked me up with a Istick 100w tc and a crius v3 sold the istick couple of days ago and recieved my rx200s and avo 24 in the mail today :aaaaa:
Vape on ...:headbang:

Evening guys
Aasif here, kicked the stinkies about a year ago smoked one again 2 months ago when my mod broke but been clean again ever since, been vaping for round about a year and 2 months now, been on this forum for a while now but just lurking and never introduced myself . I started out with a istick 30w and evod tank 2 months later @Yusuf Cape Vaper hooked me up with a subtank nano, not long after that he hooked me up with a smok m80 that device broke 2 months ago then again Yusuf hooked me up with a Istick 100w tc and a crius v3 sold the istick couple of days ago and recieved my rx200s and avo 24 in the mail today .
Vape on ...

Makes me proud to see you all grown up come around, your fused claptons are waiting for you.

Aasif here, kicked the stinkies about a year ago smoked one again 2 months ago when my mod broke:(but been clean again ever since, been vaping for round about a year and 2 months now, been on this forum for a while now but just lurkingo_Oand never introduced myself . I started out with a istick 30w and evod tank 2 months later @Yusuf Cape Vaper hooked me up with a subtank nano, not long after that he hooked me up with a smok m80 that device broke 2 months ago then again Yusuf hooked me up with a Istick 100w tc and a crius v3 sold the istick couple of days ago and recieved my rx200s and avo 24 in the mail today :aaaaa:
Also I tried copying @Yusuf Cape Vaper name but I left out the R in vaper :bash:

Most welcome to the forum. Yeah, I see you have been lurking since December last year, but that is fine too. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Do not believe everything @Yusuf Cape Vaper tell you:p. But, does seem as if he has been a good mentor. Happy vaping.

Hey all!

My Name is Hennie, currently puffing off an Ego-t and I like it... I also heard its crap haha well so I placed an order for a Target Pro 75w, as I fel in love with it when I saw the review videos on youtube.. Hope its everyghing it looks to be...

I havnt smoked sigarettes for 10 years, just love vaping

Any comments on the model I ordered would be great, and hope to meet good people!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Welcome @Aasif cape vape
Glad you introduced yourself
Congrats on the vaping and the setups - you have a great and experienced vaper on your side (@Yusuf Cape Vaper)
Enjoy and all the best

Last edited:
Hey all!

My Name is Hennie, currently puffing off an Ego-t and I like it... I also heard its crap haha well so I placed an order for a Target Pro 75w, as I fel in love with it when I saw the review videos on youtube.. Hope its everyghing it looks to be...

I havnt smoked sigarettes for 10 years, just love vaping

Any comments on the model I ordered would be great, and hope to meet good people!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Welcome @Proton
I dont know much about the Target Pro but I have heard it is good
This thread by @Rob Fisher might give you some further info
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaporesso-target-tank-pro.t24599/

As for meeting people, try come to Vapecon on 27th August in Pretoria.
You will meet lots of amazing vapers there!
Its not to be missed ;-)
More info on Vapecon here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/
If you RSVP, you will get your own name tag on the day and go in a draw for some dedicated prizes for those who RSVP'ed

Enjoy the forum

Hello All,

I can be considered a full on noob vaper. Haven't even got myself one yet. Still looking up reviews and what not. I'm not actually starting Vaping to stop Cigarettes but Hookah instead! :p

When I'm not working you'll most likely find me reading and smoking a hub on my couch. Problem is I find myself smoking faaar too much hookah and am fairly certain it's not in the least great for my health. Hence wanting to geat into Vaping. I'm a most certainly a cloud chaser of note!

I'm a compulsive fiddler so expect to see me asking many a question about building coils etc! :D

I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me as I start my vaping journey :)

Hello All,

I can be considered a full on noob vaper. Haven't even got myself one yet. Still looking up reviews and what not. I'm not actually starting Vaping to stop Cigarettes but Hookah instead! :p

When I'm not working you'll most likely find me reading and smoking a hub on my couch. Problem is I find myself smoking faaar too much hookah and am fairly certain it's not in the least great for my health. Hence wanting to geat into Vaping. I'm a most certainly a cloud chaser of note!

I'm a compulsive fiddler so expect to see me asking many a question about building coils etc! :D

I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me as I start my vaping journey :)

Welcome @FrakkenPrawn
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy it

Greetings everyone =)

I'm Huffapuff and I'm a vape addict :p
After my wife and I came back to SA in 2007 we made a deal to quit smoking. She did it and I tried everything in the book and nothing stuck. When Twisps first started arriving in SA around 2008 I think, I got an eGo. But it didn't quite work for me. Since then I simply struggled to stay away from the stinkies and hated myself for it. The best I ever managed was 2 months of no smoking after a friend of mine did some acupuncture voodoo that literally removed the physical craving for nicotine. Unfortunately it did nothing for the psychological aspect and after one particularly stressful day I was back smoking.

It made me realize that what I needed was the experience of smoking without the cigarette - and viola! Vaping! I figured the tech has improved and if I stayed away from Twisps I'd be ok. So about 9 months ago I walked into VapeMob on Long street and the guy there (can't remember his name) introduced me to the Kangertech Subox mini starter kit. Within a week I was rebuilding and DIYing my own juices. Unfortunately the subox died in a motorcycle accident, but was replaced with an eVic VTC mini and Griffin RTA and I haven't looked back since :-D

When money allows I'm aiming for a second mod - something with dual batteries at least as I tend to drain mine pretty quick! Would also like to get a RDA to go with it - it just doesn't end does it!

Anyways, that's me - loving this forum and thanks to everyone for making this such an awesome place to be :thumbup:
Huffapuff, welcome aboard! It's a great time for new vapers as the choices in gear are getting better everyday.

Good Evening All,

My Name is Deadz...

Decided to pick up a Vape about 2 years ago, a VaporFi Pro, and it just didn't stick. I kept it and used it occasionally in the car and when I ran out of cigarettes (Oh noes... The Horror :--P)

After a trip to the Kruger with the Family, I tried a Kanger with a RTA and the little voice in the back of my mind said "It time".
So after wandering down to the Local Vape Lounge and Having a chat with the guys there, It was done !

Within the first day, I can see that I no longer fully crave cigarettes - Going from +-30 to 7 in one day.

So that's my story and Hi :nerd:

Good Evening All,

My Name is Deadz...

Decided to pick up a Vape about 2 years ago, a VaporFi Pro, and it just didn't stick. I kept it and used it occasionally in the car and when I ran out of cigarettes (Oh noes... The Horror :--P)

After a trip to the Kruger with the Family, I tried a Kanger with a RTA and the little voice in the back of my mind said "It time".
So after wandering down to the Local Vape Lounge and Having a chat with the guys there, It was done !

Within the first day, I can see that I no longer fully crave cigarettes - Going from +-30 to 7 in one day.

So that's my story and Hi :nerd:
Great stuff. Most welcome to the forum and all the best with your vaping journey. Please keep us updated. What gear and juices did you pick up at the Vape Lounge?

Hi everyone,
I'm Trashcanman, CT based noob vapor for the past 2 months. I have been lurking the forums for a while and thought I would introduce myself.
Finally gave up the dreadful cigarettes after 17 years thanks to vaping.Started out on a Kanger Topbox Mini but soon upgraded to an RX200s with a Tsunami RDA. It was life changing :D
Slowly getting into DIY mixing as well, having loads of fun experimenting with different flavours and mixes.
Cigarette addiction was a hindrance and a black hole for money for me. Vaping is now quickly becoming a hobby and a passion.
Will definitely be asking for help from the experts on the forum as I continue my vaping journey!

Hi everyone,
I'm Trashcanman, CT based noob vapor for the past 2 months. I have been lurking the forums for a while and thought I would introduce myself.
Finally gave up the dreadful cigarettes after 17 years thanks to vaping.Started out on a Kanger Topbox Mini but soon upgraded to an RX200s with a Tsunami RDA. It was life changing :D
Slowly getting into DIY mixing as well, having loads of fun experimenting with different flavours and mixes.
Cigarette addiction was a hindrance and a black hole for money for me. Vaping is now quickly becoming a hobby and a passion.
Will definitely be asking for help from the experts on the forum as I continue my vaping journey!
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Vaping is an awesome hobby with DIY the most fun for me. Happy vaping.

Back