Introduce Yourselves:

Hey you all...

Im CJ, after some terable experiences with the cheapies and the past 2 years of friends converting, I have finally swiched from my Malbros to vaping. It is still early days (10 days and only 4 smokes) and I'm finding out what I like and works for me. Must say my friends recomended Vape King and spent some time the chatting and learning(thanks big guy), ended buying a eleaf pico starter kit and did not look back. Looking forward to many a happy clouds.
Most welcome to the forum. Pico kit is great. Enjoy your vaping journey and do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hey you all...

Im CJ, after some terable experiences with the cheapies and the past 2 years of friends converting, I have finally swiched from my Malbros to vaping. It is still early days (10 days and only 4 smokes) and I'm finding out what I like and works for me. Must say my friends recomended Vape King and spent some time the chatting and learning(thanks big guy), ended buying a eleaf pico starter kit and did not look back. Looking forward to many a happy clouds.
Welcome CJ. I also got a Pico last month and mostly loving it. This forum is a great community and everyone was really helpful to me when I joined. I'm sure you'll have the same experience.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey you all...

Welcome to the forum @CJ van Tonder
Congrats on the 10 days of vaping. You are doing excellently! Dont worry about the odd smoke here or there. Soon you will be crusing!
Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along. We have a great group of helpful experienced vapers here

Welcome CJ, i'm also a noob here. But learning alot from the fellow vapers on this forum.

Hi - I am Natalie, also very new to vaping I love my vape pen (3 weeks constantly on the vape pen), just due to the fact I almost ripped myself a new lung on a few mod devices.... also very envious of all these cloud chasers out there..... so baby steps for me. I sincerely do believe this is the way forward especially for us ex smokers.

Hi - I am Natalie, also very new to vaping I love my vape pen (3 weeks constantly on the vape pen), just due to the fact I almost ripped myself a new lung on a few mod devices.... also very envious of all these cloud chasers out there..... so baby steps for me. I sincerely do believe this is the way forward especially for us ex smokers.
Most welcome to the forum @Natalie. MTL (mouth to lung) all the way! All the best with the venture as part of our great forum. Happy vaping.

Hi there.

Name is Skilpad, since I am never without a dop...

Been vaping for about 9 months. Have a few devices that I have acquired and use often.
Vaporesso Tarot 200w with an Avo 24
iPower 80w with a Wotofo Serpent Mini
iJust 2 for the day to day at the office
Twisted Messes 2 RDA Clone

Enjoying all the new tech and all the lovely Juices created locally. Just hectic on the pocket. So going DIY from next month.

Looking forward to spending time on the forum and learning as much as possible.

Hi there.

Name is Skilpad, since I am never without a dop...

Been vaping for about 9 months. Have a few devices that I have acquired and use often.
Vaporesso Tarot 200w with an Avo 24
iPower 80w with a Wotofo Serpent Mini
iJust 2 for the day to day at the office
Twisted Messes 2 RDA Clone

Enjoying all the new tech and all the lovely Juices created locally. Just hectic on the pocket. So going DIY from next month.

Looking forward to spending time on the forum and learning as much as possible.
Most welcome to the forum, with or without a dop in hand. Looking forward to see you in the DIY forums. Happy vaping.

Welcome to all our forum newbies , you guys are going to love it here , we have a wonderful community :)

Welcome to all the newer forum members

A big event is taking place on Saturday!

VapeCon 2016 - brought to you by ECIGSSA
Saturday 27 August

Heartfelt Arena Pretoria
Doors open at 9am
  • Over 45 of SA's finest vaping vendors under one roof
  • Loads of specials and giveaways
  • Awesome competitions
  • Many new products and juices being launched on the day
  • Not to be missed!
For more details, check out this thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/

Check out this summary of some reasons to attend VapeCon:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/page-10#post-418107

image.jpg

vapecon22-png.62291

@Vape_Da_Ape Hello bud, welcome to the forum. Could you give us some more information as in your budget, flavor chaser or cloud chaser, are you handy enough to build own coils or do you want to use pre made coils, etc.
hey bro , pre made coils i would think as making coils is not my thing lol , flavor im open to anything that tastes nice , budget is 2k

If you heading over to Vapecon, Sir Vape is having a special on the first 25 Wismec RX2/3 mods for only R700 which will be a very very good starting point for a mod and doubt you will need to upgrade from that for a long time. As for the tank its a tough one with tanks that you can buy pre built coils for as i find that they have a much more restricted airflow and for me that is a big con but it might be nice for you. You can look at something like a Kangertech top tank mini or protank 4 or the Melo3 and other tanks along those lines.You will have to do research here and see what will fit you the best. Please also remember in your budget to get yourself a proper charger and dont use the charger built into the mods. Please note that this is just my opinion. Good luck with making your decision, its always a tough one.

Yo yo. Im dee. Vaping almost 3 months and it actually works, just battling to find some decent local vape juice companies that are actually good, thus far my fav is ORION's - Belt & Asteroid. looking forward to Vapecon 2!!! Loving my e-leaf istick pico:h:
Anyone has some tips on how to stay away from stinkis and still have a drink aka booze lol. :polutxoso:

Yo yo. Im dee. Vaping almost 3 months and it actually works, just battling to find some decent local vape juice companies that are actually good, thus far my fav is ORION's - Belt & Asteroid. looking forward to Vapecon 2!!! Loving my e-leaf istick pico:h:
Anyone has some tips on how to stay away from stinkis and still have a drink aka booze lol. :polutxoso:
Most welcome to the forum. Check out this thread for great juices. When boozing always have a higher nic juice around. Happy vaping.

Howdy! Name's Morne, and i have been vaping for about a year....i have popped in here just to read up on advice now and then, but thought i should introduce myself. Great site filled to the brim with very useful info. Looking forward to Vapecon.....see you there

Last edited:
Greetings, Ebie here.
Smoked a hubbly almost daily before I bought my first setup - a Cuboid with a Vaporesso Gemini RTA in April this year.
I have since purchased the Limitless RDTA, loves the clouds and flavour. Followed by a RX200S...and the Limitless+ RDTA...it's addictive lol
I still smoke the occasional hubbly (very rarely), don't relly miss it to be honest.
Love the variety of flavours available to vape, i don't regret the change.

Greetings, Ebie here.
Smoked a hubbly almost daily before I bought my first setup - a Cuboid with a Vaporesso Gemini RTA in April this year.
I have since purchased the Limitless RDTA, loves the clouds and flavour. Followed by a RX200S...and the Limitless+ RDTA...it's addictive lol
I still smoke the occasional hubbly (very rarely), don't relly miss it to be honest.
Love the variety of flavours available to vape, i don't regret the change.
Welcome vapebro.

I too have been off smokes. More so thanks to the community guiding and advising me on how to beat deathsticks.

Having gear is addictive In 2 months I uave upgraded mods twice and through 6 tanks already... only have 3 left so I try to sell them off to ther guys in my area to recover some cost.

Glad to see more and more introductions. We are growing :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Welcome to all the newer forum members

A big event is taking place on Saturday in just 2 days time!

VapeCon 2016 - brought to you by ECIGSSA
Saturday 27 August

Heartfelt Arena Pretoria
Doors open at 9am
  • Over 45 of SA's finest vaping vendors under one roof
  • Loads of specials and giveaways
  • Awesome competitions
  • Many new products and juices being launched on the day
  • Not to be missed!
For more details, check out this thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/

Check out this summary of some reasons to attend VapeCon:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/page-10#post-418107

image.jpg

vapecon22-png.62291

Welcome vapebro.

I too have been off smokes. More so thanks to the community guiding and advising me on how to beat deathsticks.

Having gear is addictive In 2 months I uave upgraded mods twice and through 6 tanks already... only have 3 left so I try to sell them off to ther guys in my area to recover some cost.

Glad to see more and more introductions. We are growing :)

Thanks guy
Yeah this mod business is a dangerous one, as i now want to get myself a new Minikin
But i have to sell some things first lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks guy
Yeah this mod business is a dangerous one, as i now want to get myself a new Minikin
But i have to sell some things first lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I have just been buying used mods up until now. Saturday I have a co'minion doing me a huge favour and hopefully I will have an RX next week.

Back