Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Guys,
Quick back story, used to smoke until two and a half years ago when my daughter was born, then quit with the help of Twisp. Eventually even quit that. Then due to a lot of crap, started smoking again in December 2015, until a month and a half ago when my brother loan me his IJust2 with a Goblin mini V2 on top, quit smoking again, now on vape only. For our wedding anniversary 20th of Last month bought my wife her own Ijust 2 with a Serpent mini on and a iPower for myself. Now I am looking for my own RTA, preferably a Goblin v2 (since my brother took is back, haha). Currently have a Crius V3 on my mod.

Must say I am impressed with the community of vapers in South Africa and hope to learn alot.
@Anneries Welcome! Learn you will.

Hi guys,

My name is Strontium and I am an alc.......wait that's a different group.

Anyway, been a smoker for about 28yrs, a pack a day. Walked past a Twisp kiosk last year September, bought a Edge and haven't smoked since, although I do still love the smell of a ciggie .
Then two weeks ago, I walked past Vape Cartel and got snagged by Ryan, who somehow managed to get me to buy a Istick Pico and well now I'm hooked.

That is all

Oh yeah, almost forgot, how do I put in those blue @ hyperlinks that everyone uses when talking to someone?
Welcome @Strontium I am a vape-o-hollic!

Hi all, just a normal vaper about a year off cigs now. Pretty much just here to read reviews not sure if I cam contribute much myself. I will try though.

Welcome to the forum @Mustrum Ridcully
Don't worry about what you can or cannot contribute.
If you stick around on the forum you'll soon be asking loads of question and LEARNING ... that's the main thing.
Enjoy your vaping journey.

Welcome to all the newcomers. So nice to see so many new vapers joining. You have certainly come to the right place to share and enhance your vaping experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day Ladies and gentlemen. I've been wandering around on the forum for hours on end these last couple of days. And all I can say is Wow.. It's amazing how wonderful this community is. The people won't hesitate to help you, or give tips. The Admins are active and they have done a great job on maintaining a professional forum.

My name is Ruan. And I've bought my first vape at the end of August. The 100w Tesla stealth was a wonderful starter kit, with huge power, making all my Pico friends wish they had one ;) but... It was time to move on, since I've gain interest in building my own coils.. So today I bought a secondhand Smok X Cube Ultra 220w with an iJoy Limitless XL RDTA! A huge thank you to @BigGuy from SirVape for the awesome YouTube video on how to wick it! Its very helpful to a Noob like me.

I have yet to find my personal favorite juice, as I'm still experimenting all the local juices. So far I'm a sucker for Amazon from the E liquid project.

Shout out to this awesome community, I am glad to be part of this.

Welcome @xRuan
Congrats on the vaping
Glad you enjoying the forum so far.

The juice journey can be a long and tough one for some.
Check out the winners of the 2016 ECIGSSA juice awards which may give you some ideas
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-of-the-top-best-of-the-best-local-juice-2016-result.t22369/

Also check out the juice review threads. Each thread is for a particular manufacturer:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-liquid-reviews/

All the best and let us know how it goes

Question,I am currently using Twisp liquid on my Twisp Edge device. Is there a cheaper liquid I can use?

Hi @Nicolaas, you can use any liquid in a Twisp device

I dont have the Edge but I think its quite a basic pen style device. You may find some wicking problems if the juice is too thick - ie if the VG content is too high.

Hi All, the name is Karl and Im from Jhb. Been vaping for about 6 weeks now thanks to the people at Vape King Fourways. Not very into fidgeting around so got myself an eleaf ijust s as its easy to use. Fill liquid, charge battery and go. Im sure I'll upgrade soon though. I just need to get my flavours right before I change out my gear.

Welcome @GuardianAlpha and congrats on getting into vaping.
All the best for the flavour journey - try as many as you can!
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here.

Hi all, just a normal vaper about a year off cigs now. Pretty much just here to read reviews not sure if I cam contribute much myself. I will try though.

Congrats on the year! Great achievement
The forum is not just about contributing reviews or the like - its also about sharing your experiences. Even if you just post a pic of whats in your hand or tell us what juice you are vaping - its great for others to see.
Enjoy your stay

PS - I see you have rsvp'ed for the upcoming ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape Meet. Way to go

Welcome to the forum @GuardianAlpha .
Which juices are you using and what is the nicotine strength?

I've tried a few different brands and flavours. I have a sweet tooth so mostly fruit and dessert ones. VapeKing, Mr Hardwicks, Paulies. Using a 3mg nicotine but think I am going to try 0mg on my next purchase. Any suggestions?

I've tried a few different brands and flavours. I have a sweet tooth so mostly fruit and dessert ones. VapeKing, Mr Hardwicks, Paulies. Using a 3mg nicotine but think I am going to try 0mg on my next purchase. Any suggestions?

I can definitely recommend the Northern Craft Vapes (NCV) line of juices which are produced by @Vapington who is a vendor on this forum.
My personal favourites from this line are
- Frozen Yoghurt
- Trinity and
- Milked
If you like juices sweeter than this, then NCV Burst and NCV Ripple may be what you are looking for.

Happy vaping.

Congrats on the year! Great achievement
The forum is not just about contributing reviews or the like - its also about sharing your experiences. Even if you just post a pic of whats in your hand or tell us what juice you are vaping - its great for others to see.
Enjoy your stay

PS - I see you have rsvp'ed for the upcoming ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape Meet. Way to go
Thanks for the welcome. And yes the vape meet invite I got via Facebook is my main reason for registering so see you all there for sure. It looks very exciting.

I can definitely recommend the Northern Craft Vapes (NCV) line of juices which are produced by @Vapington who is a vendor on this forum.
My personal favourites from this line are
- Frozen Yoghurt
- Trinity and
- Milked
If you like juices sweeter than this, then NCV Burst and NCV Ripple may be what you are looking for.

Happy vaping.

Thanks @ddk1979 .

NCV Trinity is definately on my list.

Good day fellow vapers. I'm new here and fairly new to vaping. All the way from Kimberley, Northern Cape

Welcome to the forum @Wolf365
Great intro. Nie gear you have
I agree with the other guys - maybe try higher nic if you struggling to quit the stinkies.
If 6mg is too much, maybe try something inbetween or get a 3mg and a 6mg of the same juice and mix it up to come out at 4.5mg.
All the best and let us know how it goes.
thanks silver i will do as soon as the bank account allows it, haha

hi Vape fam, please can someone tell me how to put that little thing in my signature that shows how long i have been vaping?

Hi @Wolf365
Just click on the smoking counter banner in my signature and it will take you to a page where you can set up when you started vaping. Then you copy the code it gives you and put that into the signature.

Attention new members

For those of you based in the Cape, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA Cape Town Vape Meet that will be held on Sat 5 November 2016 in Cape Town

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

It's free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-cape-town-vapemeet-sat-5-nov-16-rsvp.t29789/

There are going to be some great prizes on the day. And some great vendors...

Looking forward to meeting you there. Come say hello. You will meet several members of the Admin and Mod team and loads of enthusiastic friendly vapers. Some will be travelling from far. Don't miss it. It's going to be tons of fun!

ct-vape-meet-logo-resized-400wide-jpg.71596

a foggy welcome to all the new members! :)

Glad you have decided to join us here on the best forum ever!

Will be exciting to hear about all your vaping stories and journeys and how you've progressed!

Happy Vaping!
Vaponaut12

Hi guys and gals

Here is a brief summary of my vaping journey so far. Up until recently I only had experience with cigalikes, ego's etc as my Mom and the Mrs have been using them. I pretty much wrote off the whole idea of vaping as it never really felt like a viable replacement and I also didn't care much for the taste of high PG juices.

So my Mom decided to buy a new MTL mod as the one she had was terrible iro battery life. She ordered an IJUST2 sub ohm mod (nogals!) just because the battery is rated at 2300mah compared to her measly 650mah ego. What a fantastic mistake!

She was about to send it back to the supplier complaining it was too strong when I decided to have at it. 4 Months later, I am now completely off cigarettes and hubbly after smoking for almost 19 years! I am now mixing juices, building coils and vaping up a storm.

Vaping has changed my life for the better.

Currently vaping Fizzmustard's Nana Cream clone in a Griffin RTA on an Istick Pico and loving it!

Back